Trump continues to debase and devalue the Presidency.

Nice Photoshop.
That came from Trump himself. Deal with it.
The dumb as a brick Ivanka is doing it too.

1594842521637.png

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.
What is wrong with supporting an all-American company? One that provided free meals to people during Wuhan crisis.
I guess using the presidency to sell products is fine with you. Of course, why not? You voted for a reality TV star so why not let him run the presidency like a reality tv show along with product placement.

It's exponentially better, than government officials that paint Black Lives Matter (a front for Dems that really don't care about black lives) crap on a street and rule their riots immune from rules the rest of us have to follow. But you probably are all about that huh?

Mmmmmm. Beans and more beans. And those beans get digested in Trump's stomach and expelled as red meat for his base. Which they gobble up like hungry dogs. :)

Nice Photoshop.

View attachment 363698

Yep. She didn't learn anything from Kelly Ann Conway doing the same thing a few years ago to pimp Ivanka's clothing line.
There's no way you can ever convince me that Ivanka has ever gone (food wise) near something as bourgeois as a can of Goya beans.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.
What is wrong with supporting an all-American company? One that provided free meals to people during Wuhan crisis.
I guess using the presidency to sell products is fine with you. Of course, why not? You voted for a reality TV star. So, your view is, why not let him run the presidency like a reality tv show. Let Trump debase the Oval Office with product placement. Nothing evidences Trump's selling of the White House more than this photo.
You are just mad because you are stuck with Government cheese.....
1594842816252.png

Nice Photoshop.

View attachment 363698

Yep. She didn't learn anything from Kelly Ann Conway doing the same thing a few years ago to pimp Ivanka's clothing line.
There's no way you can ever convince me that Ivanka has ever gone (food wise) near something as bourgeois as a can of Goya beans.
The Trumps would sell their souls, or rather sell out the Country, to make a buck.

Nice Photoshop.

View attachment 363698

Man, I'd hit that. Too bad she is such a liberal or I'd hit twice on Sunday too! But well, no one is perfect.

Nice Photoshop.

View attachment 363698

The Trumps would sell their souls, or rather sell out the Country, to make a buck.
yet its the Obamas that came into office middle income and left as millionaires and are now living in a 14 million dollar home.....

Trump is a working President who gets a lot of work done. The only thing he's undermining is the evil establishment.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

I'm not sure why anything needs said in the first place. What exactly do you find so offensive?
Trump is monetizing the Oval Office to make a buck for a supporter [and perhaps himself when his term is over]. Name one other president ever that has posted a picture like that? What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?

I guess Trumpers are to afraid to face the fact that Trump is mocking the Oval Office and the presidency with this photo.
No he isn't, stupid.

You're just triggered because you were defeated you again. Trump outsmarts you TDS afflicted morons every time.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

I'm not sure why anything needs said in the first place. What exactly do you find so offensive?
Trump is monetizing the Oval Office to make a buck for a supporter [and perhaps himself when his term is over]. Name one other president ever that has posted a picture like that? What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?
A lot of Presidents have posted photoshopped images. Obama, Bush..probably Clinton too. Though, to be honest, he had them remove Monica from the picture.

Forum List

Back