Trump Concedes Election After Congress Certifies Biden ...Promises Orderly Transition!

Trump was part of the Establishment....just like Biden and all the others.
And here we go!

:laugh: :laugh::laugh:

next up will be all the trump humpers denying that they ever voted for the chosen one.

Not until 2024 when Pence is running against Harris and Trump is running third party...

i doubt donny will make it to 2024 - he'll either have stroked out by then - or NYS will have him by the short hairs.

I hope he goes to prison and you damn well know if I am saying that Donald did something wrong!

I guess someone told him about the 25th...and the conversations going on:

President Donald Trump now says there “will be an orderly transition on January 20th” after Congress concluded the electoral vote count certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s victory and after a day of violence when his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol.
Trump says in a statement tweeted by his social media director Dan Scavino, “Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th.”

He adds: “I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again.”
Where is the part where he concedes the election?

And here we go!

next up will be all the trump humpers denying that they ever voted for the chosen one.

Not until 2024 when Pence is running against Harris and Trump is running third party...

i doubt donny will make it to 2024 - he'll either have stroked out by then - or NYS will have him by the short hairs.

I hope he goes to prison and you damn well know if I am saying that Donald did something wrong!

baby bars.jpg

And here we go!

View attachment 438616

Here is the thing Trump will not see jail time like another poster pointed out but not because of his wealth but because he knows the dirty little secrets in D.C. and he will blackmail everyone to keep himself free...

So as much as I would love to see the bastard rot under a jail it will never happen!

This lunatic treasonous “President” still has the nuclear codes, still is technically “commander-in-chief.” He literally can still blow up the world.

Just saying ...

that doesn't sound much like a concession - he didn't utter anything from his orange pie hole that actually said, ' i concede to joe biden ' sooooo...

until he actually steps off the WH grounds under his own power , i won't believe it.
Lol, the part where lefties see Trump conceding is when he says “Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, ..."

that doesn't sound much like a concession - he didn't utter anything from his orange pie hole that actually said, ' i concede to joe biden ' sooooo...

until he actually steps off the WH grounds under his own power , i won't believe it.
Lol, the part where lefties see Trump conceding is when he says “Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, ..."
No dipshit..the part where he says that there will be an orderly transition--you know..where he leaves office because he lost.
that's as much of a concession as Trump is capable of.

He 'concedes' that he is leaving office.

I have to agree and his words are not him conceding just him saying he has no choice but to leave but he feel the fight must go on whatever that means with him...

I still fear he will try something at the last moment...

i remember michael cohen saying that donny talks in code. he never comes out & directly says things to implicate himself. he just did it again with that taped phone call to georgia.

It is the wink and nods with every other word you must watch with him... Some call Donald stupid but the man is not stupid but just bat shit crazy but he knows how to communicate...

Trump is one guy you never underestimate and remember he is the King of the Tabloids, so he has been doing this for decades and the man is telling his base cause as much destruction while he burn down the GOP!

You are giving Trump far too much credit......Trump isn't some master communicator -- especially when the people we are talking about are basically re-programmable meat bags....

The fact that 40% of the country have been programmed for 30 plus years with conservative propaganda, conspiracies and out and out bullshit means anyone who is willing to say the quiet part louder than the last guy can be their King...

Wrong again.

I voted for Trump and would again in a Democrat vs Trump contest. No other choice.

That said, it's great that you continue to be swept up into the game of Left vs Right,
when the real game being played is Elite vs all the rest of us.

Partisan hacks will be partisan hacks. even if it kills them.

I guess someone told him about the 25th...and the conversations going on:

President Donald Trump now says there “will be an orderly transition on January 20th” after Congress concluded the electoral vote count certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s victory and after a day of violence when his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol.
Trump says in a statement tweeted by his social media director Dan Scavino, “Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th.”

He adds: “I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again.”
You missed your own story, the fact this proves Biden lied as did MSM when they said he wouldn't.
He exercised his rights by law, and the corruption violated his rights and yet you guys trampled on his going by the law while supporting the lawlessness by his opposition.
=he was the bigger man, ironically.
4sw3dy.jpg

No dipshit..the part where he says that there will be an orderly transition--you know..where he leaves office because he lost.
that's as much of a concession as Trump is capable of.

He 'concedes' that he is leaving office.
Lol, still cheating. Lefties have to manipulate what Trump said in order to come up with the notion that Trump conceded. Lefties can't help cheating, it is innate for them.

And here we go!

View attachment 438616

Here is the thing Trump will not see jail time like another poster pointed out but not because of his wealth but because he knows the dirty little secrets in D.C. and he will blackmail everyone to keep himself free...

So as much as I would love to see the bastard rot under a jail it will never happen!

NYS has him in their sites... so like donny says, ' we'll see what happens '

uh-huh.

New Topics

Forum List

Back