Trump Concedes Election After Congress Certifies Biden ...Promises Orderly Transition!

that doesn't sound much like a concession - he didn't utter anything from his orange pie hole that actually said, ' i concede to joe biden ' sooooo...

until he actually steps off the WH grounds under his own power , i won't believe it.

I have to agree and his words are not him conceding just him saying he has no choice but to leave but he feel the fight must go on whatever that means with him...

I still fear he will try something at the last moment...

i remember michael cohen saying that donny talks in code. he never comes out & directly says things to implicate himself. he just did it again with that taped phone call to georgia.

It is the wink and nods with every other word you must watch with him... Some call Donald stupid but the man is not stupid but just bat shit crazy but he knows how to communicate...

Trump is one guy you never underestimate and remember he is the King of the Tabloids, so he has been doing this for decades and the man is telling his base cause as much destruction while he burn down the GOP!

You are giving Trump far too much credit......Trump isn't some master communicator -- especially when the people we are talking about are basically re-programmable meat bags....

The fact that 40% of the country have been programmed for 30 plus years with conservative propaganda, conspiracies and out and out bullshit means anyone who is willing to say the quiet part louder than the last guy can be their King...

I think you underestimate Trump and he has been playing this game for a long time...

that doesn't sound much like a concession - he didn't utter anything from his orange pie hole that actually said, ' i concede to joe biden ' sooooo...

until he actually steps off the WH grounds under his own power , i won't believe it.

I have to agree and his words are not him conceding just him saying he has no choice but to leave but he feel the fight must go on whatever that means with him...

I still fear he will try something at the last moment...

i remember michael cohen saying that donny talks in code. he never comes out & directly says things to implicate himself. he just did it again with that taped phone call to georgia.

It is the wink and nods with every other word you must watch with him... Some call Donald stupid but the man is not stupid but just bat shit crazy but he knows how to communicate...

Trump is one guy you never underestimate and remember he is the King of the Tabloids, so he has been doing this for decades and the man is telling his base cause as much destruction while he burn down the GOP!

You are giving Trump far too much credit......Trump isn't some master communicator -- especially when the people we are talking about are basically re-programmable meat bags....

The fact that 40% of the country have been programmed for 30 plus years with conservative propaganda, conspiracies and out and out bullshit means anyone who is willing to say the quiet part louder than the last guy can be their King...

I think you underestimate Trump and he has been playing this game for a long time...
I think you over-estimate the intelligence of base republicans.....

They have a habit of hating everyone that they were once being sycophants for.......like the last 4 presidential nominees for example...
_006.gop.0(117).jpg

Just a few years ago they were worshiping her as the next Reagan.......
z_gop.0066 (34).jpg

Just a few years ago they were wanting this guy to be a Senator...
z_gop.0066 (36).jpg

Due to the years of conservative fearmongering and the overall intellectual rot of this country in general -- the bar is very low....

Not believing anything Donald Trump says is the default position among thinking adults.

Trump is a clear and present danger.

Drama Queen
Trumpster.

^^^^ Gullible moron ^^^
You are a Trumpster.

No, just smart enough to know that electing Biden/Harris with the backing of a wacky left Congress will destroy our country. I am a pragmatist. You and many others didn’t vote for Trump mainly because he hurts your feelings and doesn’t coddle you. He can certainly be quite a jerk sometimes, but that is absolutely NO reason not to vote for a guy and certainly not the primary, and many times, sole reason.

Trump is a clear and present danger.

Drama Queen
Trumpster.

^^^^ Gullible moron ^^^
You are a Trumpster.

No, just smart enough to know that electing Biden/Harris with the backing of a wacky left Congress will destroy our country. I am a pragmatist. You and many others didn’t vote for Trump mainly because he hurts your feelings and doesn’t coddle you. He can certainly be quite a jerk sometimes, but that is absolutely NO reason not to vote for a guy and certainly not the primary, and many times, sole reason.
Ah, you can read minds, too.

You're quite wrong. But I know it doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back