Trump committed voter fraud by his own standards when he voted by mail

On his registration form, Trump told Florida officials his legal residence was in Washington DC but on another day also said he was a “bona fide resident” of Palm Beach, Florida, home to his Mar-a-Lago Club, according to the public records reviewed by the Post.

“Other voters have faced significant consequences for the same mistake. In fact, as some Democrats pointed out, the same issue is listed on White House website as voter fraud.”

Rules for thee, not for me. That's why I never listen to the orange cocksucker.

On his registration form, Trump told Florida officials his legal residence was in Washington DC but on another day also said he was a “bona fide resident” of Palm Beach, Florida, home to his Mar-a-Lago Club, according to the public records reviewed by the Post.

“Other voters have faced significant consequences for the same mistake. In fact, as some Democrats pointed out, the same issue is listed on White House website as voter fraud.”
You've reached a new level of stupidity.
Youre just pissy you can’t defend this on any intellectual level.
Could be cuz there is nothing intellectual about your moronic thread.

President Trump can be trusted, the left cannot.
Well he is a senile moron so I guess we should forgive him for his precious mistake.

We are talking Trump....not Biden.
Trump is extremely senile. He doesn’t even know where he is. He thinks the White House is in Florida.
Says the moron who is going to vote for the senile pedophile.
I’m not voting for Trump, the serial rapist, pedophile lover, child molester who ogles makes teens and his own daughter. Trump can’t even figure out where the White House is. I bet he needs someone to wipe his ass too.

Well he is a senile moron so I guess we should forgive him for his precious mistake.

Trump is extremely senile. He doesn’t even know where he is. He thinks the White House is in Florida.
Says the moron who is going to vote for the senile pedophile.

No, he is not voting for tRump. Swing and a miss!

Yes....and he forgets the name of family members....

Oh, wait.....
Well, explain why he tried to register the White House as being in Florida?

Trump committing voter fraud is moronic? Yeah I agree.

Yep. The idea he committed voter fraud is moronic. Glad we can agree on that.

Facts don’t care about your tender, safe space, cultist sensibilities when it comes to Trump.

Facts don’t care about your tender, safe space, cultist sensibilities when it comes to Trump.
My what?

And BTW, you wouldn't know a fact if it walked up and shit on your nose.

My what?

Yep. You’re in this cult so deep you don’t even realize it.

My what?

See. :abgg2q.jpg:

My what?

See. :abgg2q.jpg:
I do!

Oh, wait.....
He made a mistake, asshole. Do you really believe that he intended to commit voter fraud?

Oh, wait.....
He made a mistake, asshole. Do you really believe that he intended to commit voter fraud?
I don’t think he intended to commit voter fraud. But he’s so senile he thinks the White House is in Florida.

Oh, wait.....
I don’t think he intended to commit voter fraud. But he’s so senile he thinks the White House is in Florida.
No, he just thought the form want his home address instead of his local address.

No one who supports Biden is in any place to call Trump senile.

Oh, wait.....
Right so you give that benefit of the doubt to anyone else who did this?

Oh, wait.....
No, he just thought the form want his home address instead of his local address.

No one who supports Biden is in any place to call Trump senile.

His home address would have to be in Florida if he was registering there. If he thought he was putting his home down in DC, then he was knowingly committing fraud. If he didn’t know it, he was senile.

I vote senile. He’s clearly lost a lot of ground in the last few years. I’ve seen him forget what he said seconds later.

That and he can’t remember how to speak half the time.

Forum List

Back