Trump Commission on Voter Fraud

Just to note about Ohio voter fraud, that is the state where it is claimed during prelection they stoped a huge attempt by Clinton to steal the state with prexisting ballots in her name.
“Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse,” Christian Times, September 30 2016:
Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.
According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he
stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.
“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.
Prince, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, so he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.
With this find, however, it now appears that Clinton and the Democrat Party planned on stealing the state on Election Day.
Now that is 1 state, do you really blieve it was intended for merely one state? How many states did they not find the stash?
Remember how illegal late count votes mysteriously came in after the election was declared and how the normal percentages changed drastically in Hillary's count favor and news reported only 1 million more popular votes, then suddenly 1 becme 3 and 3 became 5 then 5 became 3 again??
Are these the mysterious late counts designed for this sole purpose to be used ONLY IF NECESSARY or were they intended to always be used no matter what??

That is what is called investigative reporting, seeing things others miss and asking the more potent important questions
that explain a lot.

One(Ohio?) found a whopping 6% illegal voters
What a crock of shit. So you are trying to say that the 82 people that were found to have voted illegally in the state of Ohio came to 6% of the votes cast? That's like saying that less than 2,000 people in the state of Ohio voted. ROTFLMAO.

And it doesn't say which way those 82 people voted either. My guess is Republican.

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced an investigation has uncovered that hundreds of non-US citizens are registered to vote in the state, and dozens of them voted illegally.

According to a release from Husted, 385 people who are not citizens of the United States are registered to vote in Ohio. Out of those, 82 voted in at least one election in the last year.

Ohio investigation found 385 non-US citizens registered to vote, 82 cast illegal ballots

No if you read all my posts on this subject I specifically say I think it was Ohio that said it had 6%, all I clearly remember is 1 having as high as 6% the others I forget where 1-2%.
My memory would be better on this if the MSM didn't hide the outcome, and remember they only needed to find 1 to prove the many Senators and news hosts liars when they used the rediculous claim as " 0".
So call them the liars and Shameful that they hide news that exposes their lies and being WRONG.

One of the problems we have in Ohio is mail in ballots. It's not just for the disabled, but anybody can get one. In fact, they mail them to your home whether you request them or not. The other thing is no positive ID. They will allow you to bring in a utility bill with your name on it for identification. It doesn't take a thousand dollar program and printer to get your neighbors utility bill, manipulate the name or address and print out a new one.

They tried to purge the names of dead people and people that haven't voted in several years, but the court stopped them. I didn't follow up on the story to see if that decision held. But if you are aware of a family member or neighbor that passed away, it wouldn't take much effort to create an ID in their name and vote.

Before the Election I used to post
a Weekend at Bernies pic, declaring it another Clinton voter.
Walking Dead clips work to.

It was on a major news network ABC or CBS?
I never wrote it down, but the 6% stuck because it surprised me, because it was a State you don't think of having immigration issues.

Forum List

Back