trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

Is Putin currently waltzing? How's that 3 day special operation to take kyiv and Ukraine coming along?
Terrible.

Ukraine is doing fine without the U.S. arms dealers convincing Sleepy Joe to get us into that war.

But the point is that Putin did not invade Ukraine at all when Trump was in office.

Obama: Putin invades the Crimea
Trump: Putin stays in his own damn country
Biden: Putin invades Ukraine

Seems like the best thing we can do to prevent Russian invasions isn't to defend those who refuse to defend themselves, but to stop electing those damn Democrats.
Who said Ukraine was in Nato?
You and your fellow Trump Deranged keep bringing up Ukraine in discussions about NATO.

Why is that?
Putin didn't make his move because he was waiting for his lackey to finish the job they had hatched in those secret meetings they had together.
The meetings they had in your over-active imagination?
Why would Putin attack before Trump finished blackmailing Zelensky and leaving NATO? That would be quite dumb. He only attacked Ukraine when Trump turned out didn't get the job done. He's an incompetent lackey if Putin ever saw one. If he were one of Putin's generals he would have "accidentally" fallen out of a 15 story building already.
Kewl story, bruh.

Protecting those deadbeat countries is something you seem to think of as a bill we need to pay.

It’s not.

You have yet to explain why we would agreed to defend countries that don’t even bother to spend the money to defend themselves. If it isn’t worth it to them, why should it be worth it to us?

Deadbeat is a word typically described for someone who doesn't pay their bills, something Trump knows all too well since he's actually one. Who's the bill collector for NATO? Why don't you explain that one to me first.

I disagree. The US would do just fine focusing on our own internal issues and let the rest of the world fend for themselves. We have plenty of resources and could influence most foreign interests via trade policy. The other option is to deficit spend until our currency collapses and the outcome is much worse.
Okay - then that's is your view. However you should ask your party, to explain and "proof' to you, that an 'isolationist" USA is economically feasible - which it is absolutely not.

Anyway IMO, it will never happen since no US administration is ever going to abandon US hegemonic interests - the very thing that made the USA into a Superpower - economically and militarily. What will happen is that the USA will gradually lose it's grip onto the Globe, since the USA simply can't afford to maintain it's military as of today, whilst having no planing and ideas whatsoever, as how to control its global economic interests without military force.

Therefore a person like Trump and his policy, will only "assure" that e.g. China will get their interests done much faster, which naturally will bring about an economic decline in the USA.

Ukraine is doing fine without the U.S. arms dealers convincing Sleepy Joe to get us into that war.

But the point is that Putin did not invade Ukraine at all when Trump was in office.

These above statements of yours only show, that you absolutely don't know what you talk about.

Terrible.

Obama: Putin invades the Crimea
Biden: Putin invades Ukraine

Seems like the best thing we can do to prevent Russian invasions isn't to defend those who refuse to defend themselves, but to stop electing those damn Democrats.

You and your fellow Trump Deranged keep bringing up Ukraine in discussions about NATO.

Why is that?

The meetings they had in your over-active imagination?

Kewl story, bruh.

I think what we're seeing in the Ukraine war right now, is precisely why Putin was waiting on Trump to stop arms shipments to Ukraine and leave NATO. That is why he didn't do anything while Trump was in office, but he's not going to wait forever to see if his lackey is going to win office. This talking point, that Putin was somehow scared of his lackey and didn't invade Ukraine when Trump was in office is nonsensical. The world thinks Trump is a blustering idiot and now they think he's a traitor as well.

No, we need to stop nominating and electing weak leaders after weak leaders. Maga republicans are the funniest ppl, you guys actually think the GOP is still working hard for you. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No one has brought up Ukraine being in NATO, from either side. You're losing it.

Yup, cool story, that in all likelihood is true. You have to put your head into the minds of criminals, and what is Trump and Putin but criminals? You think Trump was talking to putin about golf or Trump steaks? Why make that a secret? Hmmm. It's funny that you'll take the smallest non descript thing to conjure up some wild conspiracy theory about democrats, but something as nefarious as having secret meetings with your long standing geopolitical enemies is somehow all on the up and up. You're an utter fool.

Okay - then that's is your view. However you should ask your party, to explain and "proof' to you, that an 'isolationist" USA is economically feasible - which it is absolutely not.

Anyway IMO, it will never happen since no US administration is ever going to abandon US hegemonic interests - the very thing that made the USA into a Superpower - economically and militarily. What will happen is that the USA will gradually lose it's grip onto the Globe, since the USA simply can't afford to maintain it's military as of today, whilst having no planing and ideas whatsoever, as how to control its global economic interests without military force.

Therefore a person like Trump and his policy, will only "assure" that e.g. China will get their interests done much faster, which naturally will bring about an economic decline in the USA.
I should “ask my party”? Do you realize how ridiculous that statement is? How would I go about “asking my party”?

You just don't get it or you do, and if you do it's because you know about how Trump shocks the world into reality by saying very controversial thing's in order to get ours and the world's attention towards some very important short falls that we've all had concerning such things, but you go on an act dumb about it ok...............................

Trump says dumb shocking things 24/7 whether there's a camera on him or not, whether he's president or not. He doesn't do it in order to get the world's attention on issues, unless it's to show the world how braindead of a president we have. There's a major difference between being straight shooter with some tact and simply being a blustering loud mouth at the end of the bar.

I should “ask my party”? Do you realize how ridiculous that statement is? How would I go about “asking my party”?
I take it that you are a Trump supporter (since no one else propagates US isolationism) Even if you are a Republican supporter (whereby the GOP supports the ludicrous idea of Trump being their presidential candidate) you would be automatically in favor of Trump and his propagated bull and envisaged political "visions".

Independently - shouldn't a person that is interested in politics "talk" to/with his respective "elected Representative"??

I take it that you are a Trump supporter (since no one else propagates US isolationism) Even if you are a Republican supporter (whereby the GOP supports the ludicrous idea of Trump being their presidential candidate) you would be automatically in favor of Trump and his propagated bull and envisaged political "visions".

Independently - shouldn't a person that is interested in politics "talk" to/with his respective "elected Representative"??
I'm a Ron Paul-style libertarian/republican hybrid. I neither support isolationism nor do I support the levels of intervention we've been exercising since the end of WWII. Can you comprehend a position between those two extremes?
I will be voting for Trump this fall. He did an admirable job last time, and, IMO, was cheated out of his second term. Plus I ardently oppose the marxism that the democrat party has embraced.

Last edited:
I'm a Ron Paul-style libertarian/republican hybrid. I neither support isolationism nor do I support the levels of intervention we've been exercising since the end of WWII. Can you comprehend a position between those two extremes?
I will be voting for Trump this fall. He did an admirable job last time, and, IMO, was cheated out of his second term. Plus I ardently oppose the marxism that the democrat party has embraced.
Come on mate; someone who supports Trump and therefore buy's into his total bull - and even believes that Trump did a good job as president and "was cheated in an election" - is anything but a Libertarian Republican. He is only and solely a Trump supporter. And a radical Trump supporter is a MAGA.

You are even expressing "unlimited" support towards a person, who told Putin to feel free to attack NATO members!!! - see the threads topic.

But anyhow, it's your life and your decision.

Last edited:

If they had not paid their fee into NATO. The Russian asset is at it again. trump does not even try to hide is allegiance to Putin anymore. He doesn't have to. The repub party has become a Putin/Russia loving cult, who only greater allegiance in to the Russian asset, trump. You think trump ' won't leave NATO is re-elected. Think again....

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.
How many more ways can trump make our country weaker. The man is insane and a danger to US all.

Come on mate; someone who supports Trump and therefore buy's into his total bull - and even believes that Trump did a good job as president and "was cheated in an election" - is anything but a Libertarian Republican. He is only and solely a Trump supporter. And a radical Trump supporter is a MAGA.
You are even expressing "unlimited" support towards a person, who told Putin to feel free to attack NATO members!!! - see the threads topic.
But anyhow, it's your life and your decision.
I told you the absolute truth. I don't have "unlimited support" for anyone.
Don't spin it like a typical useful idiot.

PS. "Buy's" = "buy is". WTF? lol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back