Trump CHEATED on his SATs and paid someone to take them

He lies to the American people on a daily basis about progress in defeating COVID
That cheating is costing thousands of lives

And you lie about President Trump lying but, in your eyes, that's okay.
US coronavirus cases dip as world sets record for new cases in 24-hour period
The record saw new cases exceed 200,000 for the first time
By Peter Aitken | Fox News

The United States recorded fewer than 50,000 new coronavirus cases for the first time in four days, while the world set a global record for confirmed infections in a 24-hour period, the World Health Organization reports.

###

You must love losing.

You're a complete idiot. Read the story which explains the "dip"

Experts cautioned that the dip in U.S. cases to just over 45,000 could be due to a number of factors, including reduced reporting during a national holiday.

Testing sites in many states were closed for the holiday.

He lies to the American people on a daily basis about progress in defeating COVID

And you lie about President Trump lying but, in your eyes, that's okay.
The record saw new cases exceed 200,000 for the first time
By Peter Aitken | Fox News

The United States recorded fewer than 50,000 new coronavirus cases for the first time in four days, while the world set a global record for confirmed infections in a 24-hour period, the World Health Organization reports.

###

You must love losing.

You're a complete idiot. Read the story which explains the "dip"

Experts cautioned that the dip in U.S. cases to just over 45,000 could be due to a number of factors, including reduced reporting during a national holiday.

The converse is also true; the fact is that no one knows what the heck is going on.

The converse is also true; the fact is that no one knows what the heck is going on.
The 24 hour DIP, is classic cherry picking. The numbers since then have gone up.

Trump has a long history of cheating to win
List them loudmouth....

Ask his golf partners
Ask his wives
Who cares he's a good president and he has not cheated the American people like Obama and OBiden have.....memo to tards....its about how he has performed in office not 20 years ago or ,on the playing field.....get over it you are embarrassing yourself....
Trump’s lies about the virus and face masks have probably cost the loss of tens of thousands of lives.
His spokesman Dr. Fauci, pushed wearing masks and social distancing. His advice was heeded. He wears a mask occasionally but usually is far distanced from the rest of the world when he is at a speaking occasion. Some of you Democrats were too busy beating up on him to notice his social distancing when speaking. Walk away! The American people love this President Trump.

1594168058810.png
1594168089909.png
1594168126612.png

His spokesman Dr. Fauci, pushed wearing masks and social distancing. His advice was heeded. He wears a mask occasionally but usually is far distanced from the rest of the world when he is at a speaking occasion.

View attachment 360753View attachment 360755
Are you really this naive The top photo was at the Ford plant where he was forced to wear mask.

The second photo is a photo-shop from Jimmy Kimmel to make a joke.

“Personally, I would love to see Trump wearing a mask. Maybe then we could re-dub his voice to make him sound like an actual president.”

1594169010140.png

Mask is for comedy purposes only. NO actual presidents were masked.

His spokesman Dr. Fauci, pushed wearing masks and social distancing. His advice was heeded. He wears a mask occasionally but usually is far distanced from the rest of the world when he is at a speaking occasion.

Are you really this naive The top photo was at the Ford plant where he was forced to wear mask.

“Personally, I would love to see Trump wearing a mask. Maybe then we could re-dub his voice to make him sound like an actual president.”
Fauci, who is still there and was there under the previous administration, said masks not needed originally

Is anyone really shocked at this revelation? Given Trumps limited intellectual skills and child like vocabulary, how could he have done well enough on his SATs to get into Fordham and Wharton?

I sure hope you don't admire any actors or actresses who paid for their kids to get into Harvard.
But you are head over heels in love with trump. So why would that bother you?

Fauci, who is still there and was there under the previous administration, said masks not needed originally

For the 500th time, that was from march where the priority was reserving N95 masks for the medial community. In short Fauci was trying to prevent "a run on the bank."

Soon after Deborah Birx said to wear non-medical masks, home made, or even just a scarf.

"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told 60 Minutes on March 8, 2020.

Sorry, I missed a month after being in the hospital twice, so I just got in on the mask and distancing bit. Thanks for the correction. As I recollect, we got misinformation from China at the outset of the pandemic due to withholding of vital information that would have helped us understand the need for a few seasons of solitude, distancing, and wearing med masks to avoid getting CV-19.

"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told 60 Minutes on March 8, 2020.

Seconds later, same interview:

LaPook: But it can lead to a shortage of masks?

Fauci: Exactly, that’s the point. It could lead to a shortage of masks for the people who really need it.

When you see him in the pictures I found, you elected to eat his liver. There's a cure for you making others wanna hurl.

For the 500th time, that was from march where the priority was reserving N95 masks for the medial community. In short Fauci was trying to prevent "a run on the bank."

Soon after Deborah Birx said to wear non-medical masks, home made, or even just a scarf.

And...
Some people don’t handle masks well.

Let’s look at other country leaders in the last month...
5A0C7BED-2CC7-4B43-8ED3-7451D60BBEE4.png
2FBF7476-4673-487B-B326-37AB669A1219.png
DB750D60-9BBC-4B4E-80FE-E08F521B1452.png
AB1DAE4A-B667-447D-B2B6-E62F10E4B390.png

Is anyone really shocked at this revelation? Given Trumps limited intellectual skills and child like vocabulary, how could he have done well enough on his SATs to get into Fordham and Wharton?

Not surprising, but there are similarities with O. We have yet to see his college transcripts, so one can’t help but wonder how he got into Columbia and how well did he do.

Funny how pols on both sides are lying snakes.
Obama's Years at Columbia Are a Mystery

Seconds later, same interview:

LaPook: But it can lead to a shortage of masks?

Fauci: Exactly, that’s the point. It could lead to a shortage of masks for the people who really need it.

I just wonder how many more times they'll link to that video and take the mask recommendation out of context.

BTW: Thanks for the quote.

I sure hope you don't admire any actors or actresses who paid for their kids to get into Harvard.
But you are head over heels in love with trump. So why would that bother you?
I am head over heels in love with most of Trump's policies.
Show us how independent minded you are by telling us where you veer from the Democratic Platform.

When you see him in the pictures I found, you elected to eat his liver. There's a cure for you making others wanna hurl.

You posted a photochopped picture of Trump in a mask, to show that Trump wears a mask when he needs to. Yet except for the one time at the Ford plant where he was forced to. Trump won't wear a mask. So I knew any picture of Trump in a mask (except at ford) was a FAKE.

And you fell for it.

Forum List

Back