Trump CHEATED on his SATs and paid someone to take them

Is anyone really shocked at this revelation? Given Trumps limited intellectual skills and child like vocabulary, how could he have done well enough on his SATs to get into Fordham and Wharton?

Sure. He shot JFK in Dallas too.

Is anyone really shocked at this revelation? Given Trumps limited intellectual skills and child like vocabulary, how could he have done well enough on his SATs to get into Fordham and Wharton?

And he still needed assistance to get accepted into a college. Pretty sad.

According to Fat Donnie, that would be Ted Cruz’s father

Donald J. Trump will be Joe Biden's daddy coming November. If all you idiots have is dumbassed conspiracy theories than the Democrats are in big trouble.

Numerous times you've been asked to source your claim that Mary Trump is a PhD, and numerous time you've proven yourself to be nothing but a pathetic, piece of shit failure at answering the question.

The bitch got fucked out of an inheritance, and now she's pissed. Well, too fuckin' bad. Maybe if she didn't have that cocaine problem Grandpa woulda' left her a few bucks...

The TDS has really seemed to kick up amongst the little triggered snowflakes.

I think they're beginning to realize that their creepy snifer Hidin' Biden doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, and they're building up to being all ultra triggered again... time for some more screaming helplessly at the sky.
Fly away ! And take Pele with you.

He also cheated on his drivers license test. Can you get someone to publish that and make me rich?
Good point
Shows how easy in would be for Trump to have someone take the SATs for him. I took the SATs in New York State a few years after Trump. NY Drivers Licenses at the time had no photo and just listed color hair, eyes and height.

Easy enough for Trump to give someone his ID to take the SATs for him.
Does the book say he was born in Moscow?
No, but it did say he still wets his pants and needs codling like the petulant child he is.
1594192316703.jpeg

Even if this were to be true, who honestly gives a shit about something stupid he did over 50 years ago as a kid? I remember when they tried to hit Romney in 2012 with picking on a gay kid 45 years prior when he was 18 years old.

Let's dig in to your past, shall we? I wonder what we'd find out about you. There are definitely things I did when I was younger that I would be pretty embarrassed by today. We all have things like that in our past.
Well, that all depends if the candidate has a R or a D by their name. Of course nobody was allowed to peer too deep into Obama or they were racist. You know how it goes. Like free ride biden.

Donald J. Trump will be Joe Biden's daddy coming November. If all you idiots have is dumbassed conspiracy theories than the Democrats are in big trouble.

Let’s America realize Trump is not as smart as he claims to be. As many who have heard him speak and read his tweets, he has a very simple vocabulary
The fact that his sister did his college homework and paid someone to take his SATs shows how he managed to get a degree.

Numerous times you've been asked to source your claim that Mary Trump is a PhD, and numerous time you've proven yourself to be nothing but a pathetic, piece of shit failure at answering the question.

The bitch got fucked out of an inheritance, and now she's pissed. Well, too fuckin' bad. Maybe if she didn't have that cocaine problem Grandpa woulda' left her a few bucks...
Mary Trump PhD
It is not disputed

I took them for him. Hardest question was "where is Paris".

she named the person who took the SAT for him.....unless that guy is dead.... she could be sued for libel, if she lied about it.....

wasn't like she gave an unnamed source for it..... so it is likely true,

and Trump is just like all of those rich parents and actresses cheating to get their kids in to good colleges scandal that's going on....

Mary Trump PhD
It is not disputed

Everything I've found says she has a Master's in clinical psychology. I found one article which stated that she was working on her doctorate. Nothing beyond that, though. It's neither here nor there, really, I just find it interesting that you're so reluctant to simply provide a source.

As for the good "doctor", she's a bitter hag. She opposes Trump's politics, feels she got shafted with an inheritance, and is someone who simply has an axe to grind. Now, with the realization that Trump's opponent doesn't have the juice to win the election, she's throwing out all sorts of unsubstantiated bullshit about him...

she named the person who took the SAT for him.....unless that guy is dead.... she could be sued for libel, if she lied about it...

So, what's this person's name?
Joe Shapiro

Mary Trump PhD
It is not disputed

Everything I've found says she has a Master's in clinical psychology. I found one article which stated that she was working on her doctorate. Nothing beyond that, though. It's neither here nor there, really, I just find it interesting that you're so reluctant to simply provide a source.

As for the good "doctor", she's a bitter hag. She opposes Trump's politics, feels she got shafted with an inheritance, and is someone who simply has an axe to grind. Now, with the realization that Trump's opponent doesn't have the juice to win the election, she's throwing out all sorts of unsubstantiated bullshit about him...

Mary earned a bachelor’s and master’s in English Literature from Tufts University and Columbia University, respectively, and then completed a master’s degree and Ph.D in clinical psychology at Adelphi University, later contributing to a 2002 book about schizophrenia.

she named the person who took the SAT for him.....unless that guy is dead.... she could be sued for libel, if she lied about it...

So, what's this person's name?
Joe Shapiro

If the guy's dead, I call bullshit.

If he's alive, he needs to come forward with irrefutable proof that the allegation is true...

Forum List

Back