Trump CHEATED on his SATs and paid someone to take them

she named the person who took the SAT for him.....unless that guy is dead.... she could be sued for libel, if she lied about it...

So, what's this person's name?
Joe Shapiro

If the guy's dead, I call bullshit.

If he's alive, he needs to come forward with irrefutable proof that the allegation is true...
I hear he is deceased.

Trump covers his tracks

she named the person who took the SAT for him.....unless that guy is dead.... she could be sued for libel, if she lied about it...

Joe Shapiro

If he's alive, he needs to come forward with irrefutable proof that the allegation is true...
I hear he is deceased.

Trump covers his tracks

That's a rather serious allegations.

Regardless, if he's dead than the story is unverifiable and, therefore, unworthy of any real consideration by any intelligent person.

It's just a name in a book. Nothing more...

Joe Shapiro

I hear he is deceased.

Trump covers his tracks

Regardless, if he's dead than the story is unverifiable and, therefore, unworthy of any real consideration by any intelligent person.

Intelligent people are able to look at a claim and decide whether they believe it or not

Is Trump the type of person that would cheat to get into college?
Has he exhibited the math and verbal skills that would indicate he would score well on SATs?

People will decide on their own whether they believe what Mary Trump wrote in her book

Joe Shapiro

I hear he is deceased.

Trump covers his tracks

Intelligent people are able to look at a claim and decide whether they believe it or not

Has he exhibited the math and verbal skills that would indicate he would score well on SATs?

People will decide on their own whether they believe what Mary Trump wrote in her book

She's got several axes to grind. That's reason enough for intelligent people to dismiss the book as a work of fiction...

Joe Shapiro

I hear he is deceased.

Trump covers his tracks

She's got several axes to grind. That's reason enough for intelligent people to dismiss the book as a work of fiction...
Possible

But having a axe to grind doesn’t mean what you are saying is not true.
You may have held it in before and now say....WTF

Numerous times you've been asked to source your claim that Mary Trump is a PhD, and numerous time you've proven yourself to be nothing but a pathetic, piece of shit failure at answering the question.
It's not his claim. It is publicly available info. It is also not his job to spoonfeed you basic facts of the topic. He is not your mommy. You are a time wasting troll.

Joe Shapiro

I hear he is deceased.

Trump covers his tracks

Oh yeah?

What about trump cheating on his SAT do you find hard to believe?

Stop your whining. You know you believe it.

Joe Shapiro

I hear he is deceased.

Trump covers his tracks

Possible

The problem is that it damages her credibility. She's making a serious accusation which cannot be proven true. If she can't prove it's true the President should sue her for libel. He'd easily win such a lawsuit, for obvious reasons...

Joe Shapiro

I hear he is deceased.

Trump covers his tracks

Oh yeah?

What about trump cheating on his SAT do you find hard to believe?

Stop your whining. You know you believe it.

Whether I believe it or not is of no consequence. She can't prove it, and such a serious allegation needs to be proven. If it's not, it's libel...

Numerous times you've been asked to source your claim that Mary Trump is a PhD, and numerous time you've proven yourself to be nothing but a pathetic, piece of shit failure at answering the question.
It's not his claim. It is publicly available info. It is also not his job to spoonfeed you basic facts of the topic. He is not your mommy. You are a time wasting troll.

Suck a dick, you little bitch.

I told him everything I was finding said she had her Master's. I simply asked for a link, and he was a complete failure at being able to provide one (and, I suspect, he's a failure in many aspects of his sorry little life).

So, yeah, fuck you...

Joe Shapiro

I hear he is deceased.

Trump covers his tracks

Possible

The problem is that it damages her credibility. She's making a serious accusation which cannot be proven true. If she can't prove it's true the President should sue her for libel. He'd easily win such a lawsuit, for obvious reasons...
Let the president sue for libel

If he does, he has to testify under oath what is true. You know he will never do that

Joe Shapiro

I hear he is deceased.

Trump covers his tracks

Possible

nah....if she believed it to be true....

plus, he's a politician now, it is difficult for politicians to sue....though no doubt Trump will find a way to try... that's why he had his younger brother sue her....to stop the book...so the rumor is....

Trump had her write or ghost write one of his biographies..... not certain if she finished it or Trump finished it.... that's supposedly in the book too....

she knows his power Canon.... she knows he's suit happy.... she knows he always gets his way....

I think it is highly unlikely she would make it up out of the clear blue... she likely has some support, for the claim... it's really a nothing burger issue, compared to the rest of her book and story....

there is 100% proof that she and her brother were swindled out of a good portion of her grandfather's estate.... she just got the papers from it all a couple of years ago, 9 boxes worth.... the financials show the swindle by Trump as the leader and other siblings of her father's..... she and her brother will bring suit....

I don't think she'd risk making up an SAT story about Trump.... with risk of losing the fortune, she is due.....

That's one of the reasons why, I think it is likely true.....

If he does, he has to testify under oath what is true. You know he will never do that

He wouldn't have to testify at all. A claim was made in the book, and that claim is refuted. It's then incumbent upon the author to prove the veracity of her claim.

But, even if Trump did have to testify, it would be solely on the issue of the SAT's.

"Mr. Trump, did you pay someone to take your SAT's for you?"

"No, I did not."

"Mr. Trump, did you take the SAT's yourself?"

"Yes, I did."

"No more questions"...

He wouldn't have to testify at all. A claim was made in the book, and that claim is refuted. It's then incumbent upon the author to prove the veracity of her claim.

But, even if Trump did have to testify, it would be solely on the issue of the SAT's.

"Mr. Trump, did you pay someone to take your SAT's for you?"

"No, I did not."

"Mr. Trump, did you take the SAT's yourself?"

"Yes, I did."

"No more questions"...
My father told me he had someone take his SAT

Case closed

Burden is on Trump to
1. Prove the allegation Is false
2. His niece knew the allegation was false

Last edited:
Is anyone really shocked at this revelation? Given Trumps limited intellectual skills and child like vocabulary, how could he have done well enough on his SATs to get into Fordham and Wharton?

Except he didn't. He went to Fordham for two years and transferred to Pen, they don't require transfers to take the SAT's. You kids need to educate yourselves

Is anyone really shocked at this revelation? Given Trumps limited intellectual skills and child like vocabulary, how could he have done well enough on his SATs to get into Fordham and Wharton?

Except he didn't. He went to Fordham for two years and transferred to Pen, they don't require transfers to take the SAT's. You kids need to educate yourselves

He paid for the guy to take his SATs to get into Fordham. He used the same bogus scores and Freddie’s arm twisting to get into Wharton

He paid for the guy to take his SATs to get into Fordham. He used the same bogus scores and Freddie’s arm twisting to get into Wharton

Prove it. Sorry, a woman jealous of her uncles money is NOT "proof".

She can't prove it, and such a serious allegation needs to be proven.
In the court of public opinion? No it doesn't. Sorry. I believe it, because it is easy to believe. And it is far from the worst thing about the mentally ill president.

The court of public opinion isn't going to matter when Trump sues her in civil court for libel.

She wasn't even born when Trump took the SAT's, and the SAT's aren't normally a topic of mundane conversation 17 or 18 years later, when she would have an appreciation for what they are.

Only a complete fucking idiot would believe such a thing...

Proof?

No?

Huh...

Forum List

Back