Trump caught on tape

nd
The truth? You can't handle the truth because it make the FPOTUS look bad.

The truth is that #45 FPOTUS legal problems are because he didn't comply with the law.
And neither did Carter, Biden, Pence (and Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, no doubt.)
Sorry, ain't buying it.

WW
Of course not, you're willingly being played as a partisan stooge, who refuses to even consider facts that conflict with your master's narrative.

I feel sorry for you that can't/won't think for yourself, because you otherwise seem intelligent.

Oh well

Have a blessed day (which means we're done, I'm tired of responding to your partisan bullshit.

nd

And neither did Carter, Biden, Pence (and Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, no doubt.)

Of course not, you're willingly being played as a partisan stooge, who refuses to even consider facts that conflict with your master's narrative.

I feel sorry for you that can't/won't think for yourself, because you otherwise seem intelligent.

Oh well

Have a blessed day (which means we're done, I'm tired of responding to your partisan bullshit.

Bullshit. Those other presidents and vice presidents ALL cooperated fully with the NARA to return any material they were not supposed to have. Trump did too, to a large degree. But unlike the others, he didn't fully cooperate. Instead, he fucked with them over remaining classified documents and found out.

Bullshit. Those other presidents and vice presidents ALL cooperated fully with the NARA to return any material they were not supposed to have. Trump did too, to a large degree. But unlike the others, he didn't fully cooperate. Instead, he fucked with them over remaining classified documents and found out.
When even Bill Barr...

"At some point there was a dispute..."

Yeah, that dispute was Trump's lawyers telling the FBI they turned over all of the classified documents; but then the FBI learning that was a lie. There were more. Hence, the FBI was able to obtain a search warrant to retrieve the rest.
Be that as it may, there was still no crime on Trump's part. Trump would have been charged already had there been a crime. I'm not a Trump supporter but fortunately I don't have TDS either, so I can just see the obvious.

Be that as it may, there was still no crime on Trump's part. Trump would have been charged already had there been a crime. I'm not a Trump supporter but fortunately I don't have TDS either, so I can just see the obvious.

Who's to say Trump isn't going to be charged for that? The investigation is still ongoing. Whether or not he gets charged remains to be seen.

The President can declassify anything he wants. You're amazed by that because you're stupid.
A president can declassified anything he want is a mistake you made… here’s how it works.. the presidents see a classified document … he decides it needs too be declassified so he takes the document files paper work on it to be declassified .. this is done so everybody knows that document is declassified… a president just can’t think a document to be declassified… it doesn’t work that way … now when the president filed the document to be declassified it goes through several government agencies if any one of those agencies says no and states the reason why, then that document doesn’t get declassified ….. so when you call people stupid, seems it is you whose heavy with stupidity … cause you wouldn’t have said what you said if you really knew what you are talking about… what a surprise another ignorant Republican…

Last edited:
A president can declassified anything he want is a mistake you made… here’s how it works.. the presidents see a classified document … he decides it needs too be declassified so he takes the document files paper work on it to be declassified .. this is done so everybody knows that document is declassified… a president just can’t think a document to be declassified… it doesn’t work that way … now when the president filed the document to be declassified it goes through several government agencies if any one of those agencies says no and states the reason why, then that document doesn’t get declassified ….. so when you call people stupid, seems it is you whose heavy with stupidity … cause you wouldn’t have said what you said if you really knew what you are talking about… what a surprise another ignorant Republican…
Oh my, President Trump didn't fill out the government forms. Oh my. Impeach him.

Oh my, President Trump didn't fill out the government forms. Oh my. Impeach him.
If you want to say stupid shit that’s fine can stop you from proving you are stupid .. if there’s no paper work on the declassified document then he will go to jail for exposing a classified document … oh wait that’s what’s happening now … my bad …. trump has been indicted for giving out classified documents … if fun watching Trump squirming … to bad for you trumpanzues

If you want to say stupid shit that’s fine can stop you from proving you are stupid .. if there’s no paper work on the declassified document then he will go to jail for exposing a classified document … oh wait that’s what’s happening now … my bad …. trump has been indicted for giving out classified documents … if fun watching Trump squirming … to bad for you trumpanzues
You're stupid.

Trump is going to claim he has no idea who this Trump guy is.

"I've never seen this guy in my life!"

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.
A tale no one has been able to verify even exists.

The evidence leading to the historic indictment of former president Donald Trump includes an audio recording from 2021 in which he talks about an apparently secret document and says, “As president, I could have declassified it, but now I can’t,” a person familiar with a transcript of the remarks said Friday.

In recent days, it has become clear that Trump’s own words are some of the most powerful evidence against him, leading to the filing of a seven-count indictment accusing him of willful retention of national defense secrets, conspiracy, obstruction of justice and false statements, according to people familiar with the case. The charges against the former president have yet to be unsealed, but one of his lawyers confirmed them last night to CNN, which first reported the comments caught on tape.

Forum List

Back