Trump caught on tape

No matter how many times you say it, doesn't, make it true. They did not rent a facility for him, they did not move his docs for him. They set him, up.

Why would they need to rent a facility for Trump?

That's a lie. They afforded Trump the same opportunity to turn over his records as they did for Obama.
Nope. Perhaps if you dropped your hatred for just a moment, you might see the reality of the situation and not the emotion your masters have instilled in you.

The Orange Faced Shit Gibbon admitted himself, on tape he could declassify the material he illegally removed.

Further more, the declassification process takes time before the subject material can be declassified.

You did read the Rolling Stone article didn't you, or did you just jump in without reading?
As has been explained over and over. The President, as the classification authority, doesnt have to wait. He doesnt have to follow a process. He is the process. There's no one for a President to ask permission of to declassify a set of information as it's through the office of the President that all entities derive their authority to classify anything in the first place.

What you're saying would be akin to me granting you a limited power of attorney to sell a car I owned and then you claiming I had to ask you permission to sell it myself. Me delegating some portion of my authority to you does not mean I have relinquished said authority, only allowed you to act in my stead using MY authority.

Nope. Perhaps if you dropped your hatred for just a moment, you might see the reality of the situation and not the emotion your masters have instilled in you.

Nope, it's the same. In both cases, the NARA took possession of all materials turned over to them and stored them in secure facilities.

No matter how many times you say it, doesn't, make it true. They did not rent a facility for him, they did not move his docs for him.

They may not have needed to rent a facility for the Trump Administration documents, they probably already had a facility. If they didn't already have space, of course they rented it. Where do you think the NARA is storing the stuff that the Trump administration did turn over?

And yes the NARA moved all Presidential Records that the Trump Administration turned over (probably under GSA contract) from the work location to where ever they are storing the Trump Administration materials.

The fact that the FPOTUS (had his team) box materials and move them to MAL outside the scope of the NARA so as to not comply with the PRA of 1978 is on the FPOTUS, not the NARA since the materials were not turned over as the law requires.

They set him, up.

So the NARA somehow forced the FPOTUS not to comply with the law?

:rofl:

WW

They may not have needed to rent a facility for the Trump Administration documents, they probably already had a facility. If they didn't already have space, of course they rented it. Where do you think the NARA is storing the stuff that the Trump administration did turn over?

And yes the NARA moved all Presidential Records that the Trump Administration turned over (probably under GSA contract) from the work location to where ever they are storing the Trump Administration materials.

The fact that the FPOTUS (had his team) box materials and move them to MAL outside the scope of the NARA so as to not comply with the PRA of 1978 is on the FPOTUS, not the NARA since the materials were not turned over as the law requires.

So the NARA somehow forced the FPOTUS not to comply with the law?

:rofl:

WW
Your gums are flapping but you don't answer my question. I'll stop asking it because your partisanship clearly prevents you from answering it honestly. Oh well.

Your gums are flapping but you don't answer my question. I'll stop asking it because your partisanship clearly prevents you from answering it honestly. Oh well.

I did answer your question(s).

#1 Yes the NARA extended the same courtesy to the Trump Administration as the Obama Administration. (The fact that #45 FPOTUS stonewalled for 18 months doesn't mean the courtesy wasn't extended.)

#2 Yes the NARA transported materials that the Trump Administration did hand over to an NARA storage facility and #45 FPOTUS (or his designee) by law still has access to the materials.
That fact that it contradicts what you are trying to complain about, is based on reality and doesn't conform to what you want to believe -- well that isn't my problem.

WW

I did answer your question(s).

#1 Yes the NARA extended the same courtesy to the Trump Administration as the Obama Administration. (The fact that #45 FPOTUS stonewalled for 18 months doesn't mean the courtesy wasn't extended.)
Last time. No they didn't. They did not rent him a facility and move his docs like they did for Obama. They never made him the offer. They set him up.

And your continued use of charged words like "stonewall" expose your emotional partisanship.

Last time. No they didn't. They did not rent him a facility and move his docs like they did for Obama. They never made him the offer. They set him up.

And your continued use of charged words like "stonewall" expose your emotional partisanship.

They're storing Trump's presidential materials in a NARA facility, just as they did for Obama.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you, world's shittiest lawyer?? :ack-1:

They're storing Trump's presidential materials in a NARA facility, just as they did for Obama.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you, world's shittiest lawyer?? :ack-1:
All you have to offer are loon talking points and personal insults. Life is too short

Have a blessed life.

All you have to offer are loon talking points and personal insults. Life is too short

Have a blessed life.

Life is great, thanks. And no, that's not all I offer. I also offer reality... the NARA is storing Obama's records in a secure facility AND Trump's records in a secure facility. That's what they do.

Cry on, Karen.

Last time. No they didn't.

Great last time I'll have to repeat this.

They did not rent him a facility and move his docs like they did for Obama.

The NARA did move Trump Administration Presidential records that were turned over to an NARA facility. Whether they rented one or used an existing facility is totally irrelevant. The NARA is storing the documents just like Obama.

The difference is a non-profit organization is establishing an Obama Presidential Library, so that is there the documents are stored.

If the Trump Administration documents are being stored in D.C., Virginia, or Maryland is irrelevant. Trump can get an organization to setup a Trump Presidential Library and the NARA will move them to an existing facility or rent a facility once that happens.

They never made him the offer.

It's not their job to make him an offer to setup a Presidential Library, that is up to him if he wants one.

They set him up.

No, the NARA did not make #45 FPOTUS violate the PRA of 1978, that's all on him.

Hey, if the shoe fits, such is life.

WW

Great last time I'll have to repeat this.

The NARA did move Trump Administration Presidential records that were turned over to an NARA facility. Whether they rented one or used an existing facility is totally irrelevant. The NARA is storing the documents just like Obama.

The difference is a non-profit organization is establishing an Obama Presidential Library, so that is there the documents are stored.

If the Trump Administration documents are being stored in D.C., Virginia, or Maryland is irrelevant. Trump can get an organization to setup a Trump Presidential Library and the NARA will move them to an existing facility or rent a facility once that happens.

It's not their job to make him an offer to setup a Presidential Library, that is up to him if he wants one.

No, the NARA did not make #45 FPOTUS violate the PRA of 1978, that's all on him.

Hey, if the shoe fits, such is life.

WW
At least you have the have the honesty to admit your posts reflect your emotional patisanship. Kudos. Most wouldn't do that.

At least you have the have the honesty to admit your posts reflect your emotional patisanship. Kudos. Most wouldn't do that.

You should try it. Admit your posts reflect your emotional partisanship to the point of ignoring reality.

(Of course I've posted facts in that the NARA is storing Trump Administration materials that were turned over no different than the Obama Administration.)_

You should try it. Admit your posts reflect your emotional partisanship to the point of ignoring reality.

(Of course I've posted facts in that the NARA is storing Trump Administration materials that were turned over no different than the Obama Administration.)_
You should listen to the other side of the story once in awhile rather than regurgitating what your political masters are telling you to think.

NARA unfortunately has become overtly political and declined to provide archival assistance to President Trump’s transition team. Interestingly, in its Press Statement NARA cites every recent President after Jimmy Carter as having received the same assistance with “archival and security standards”. Yet, President Carter, the last President before President Trump to not receive archival assistance found documents with classification markings in his home, which he returned to NARA (though apparently without an accompanying DOJ criminal probe).3

You should listen to the other side of the story once in awhile rather than regurgitating what your political masters are telling you to think.

1686165228591.png

Wait what?

Trump's lawyer saying the NARA treated Trump unfairly and that he is a victim?

This is my shocked face.

WW

Again, thanks for confirming your partisanship and that you have no interested in the truth

The truth? You can't handle the truth because it make the FPOTUS look bad.

The truth is that #45 FPOTUS legal problems are because he didn't comply with the law. Everything stems from that fundamental problem. Everything else is a side show, justification and deflection on why he's treated badly and is the true victim.

Sorry, ain't buying it.

WW

Forum List

Back