Trump caught on tape

wrong, but believe it if it makes you feel good.

1686058508032.png

The temporary SCIF was removed when he left office.

Don't believe it if it makes you feel good. If the FPOTUS tries to claim before the court that he still had and stored the documents in a SCIF, he will get shreded.

(Outside the fact that TS materials were found by the FBI in his personal office which of course never was a SCIF.)

[Side note, it's amazing what you can learn when you read actual court documents.]

WW

View attachment 792214

The temporary SCIF was removed when he left office.

Don't believe it if it makes you feel good. If the FPOTUS tries to claim before the court that he still had and stored the documents in a SCIF, he will get shreded.

(Outside the fact that TS materials were found by the FBI in his personal office which of course never was a SCIF.)

[Side note, it's amazing what you can learn when you read actual court documents.]

WW
AGAIN, if you're going to charge Trump then you HAVE TO charge Biden!!!!
As a fucking SENATOR he STOLE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS.
But you Stalinist revenge monkeys are HYPOCRITES!!!!!

Go ahead. But you will have to wait until after noon on either January 20, 2025 (or January 20, 2029 if he wins reelection) because remember...

..... ..... ..... Per the Trump administration you can't charge a sitting President.

Feel free though. Hell get the House to impeach him for it, although the DEM Senate will do that same as the GOP Senate did with Trump and won't convict and remove him so you will still have to wait until he's out of office.

WW

Go ahead. But you will have to wait until after noon on either January 20, 2025 (or January 20, 2029 if he wins reelection) because remember...

..... ..... ..... Per the Trump administration you can't charge a sitting President.

Feel free though. Hell get the House to impeach him for it, although the DEM Senate will do that same as the GOP Senate did with Trump and won't convict and remove him so you will still have to wait until he's out of office.

WW
Typical Stalinist response.
:rolleyes:

It’s afforded to Trump as well but they still have to operate inside of NARA. They don’t get to do it on their own in secret.
Secret? WTF are you talking about? Was it a secret he was leaving the WH? The GSA were the ones that packed his documents.
I'll ask again, Why didn't they afford him the courtesy they afforded every single other President?

'I don't know Rawley, that's a good question' is an acceptable answer.

Secret? WTF are you talking about? Was it a secret he was leaving the WH? The GSA were the ones that packed his documents.
I'll ask again, Why didn't they afford him the courtesy they afforded every single other President?

'I don't know Rawley, that's a good question' is an acceptable answer.
He took the documents in secret. NARA had no idea what he had taken except for the fact that there were obvious omissions of very public and important documents that were missing.

He was afforded EVERY courtesy that every single other president was given but Trump decided not to play by the rules of the PRA.

Typical Stalinist response.
:rolleyes:

So you think the Trump administration was Stalinist when they said the sitting President couldn't be charged with federal crimes and when the GOP Senate revised to convict because he was there guy.

Very telling.

WW

He took the documents in secret. NARA had no idea what he had taken except for the fact that there were obvious omissions of very public and important documents that were missing.
Again, what secrets are you talking about? Was it a secret he was leaving the WH? Again, it was the GSA that packed up his documents and transported them to Florida.

He was afforded EVERY courtesy that every single other president was given but Trump decided not to play by the rules of the PRA.
Your just making shit up now Marener. Did you read any of the links you've been throwing at me? The GSA rented the space in Chicago for Obama to sort through his docs to determine what was personal and what was Presidential.

Why didn't they provide Trump with the same courtesy?

Again, what secrets are you talking about? Was it a secret he was leaving the WH? Again, it was the GSA that packed up his documents and transported them to Florida.
Prove it.
Your just making shit up now Marener. Did you read any of the links you've been throwing at me? The GSA rented the space in Chicago for Obama to sort through his docs to determine what was personal and what was Presidential.
No. It was NARA who rented space in Chicago for Obama’s library staff to determine what goes to the library and what goes back to NARA.

Trump doesn’t have anyone working on a library and so NARA didn’t have anywhere specific to send the documents. If Trump wants these things, he’d have to fund a big chunk of it as well, which is how the presidential library system works and why Obama was footing some of the bill.

Nope. Biden cooperatated with the FBI. Trump? Not so much.

So you think the Trump administration was Stalinist when they said the sitting President couldn't be charged with federal crimes and when the GOP Senate revised to convict because he was there guy.

Very telling.

WW
After your THREE YEAR RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA HOAX I think the modern LEFT and the Democratic Party are ALL a bunch of demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

After your THREE YEAR RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA HOAX I think the modern LEFT and the Democratic Party are ALL a bunch of demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Wow, you are going to have a rough next couple of years not that Trump isn't shielded by the office of the Presidency.

WW

Prove it.
Are you saying you don't believe it was the GSA that moved Trump to Florida? Really?
No. It was NARA who rented space in Chicago for Obama’s library staff to determine what goes to the library and what goes back to NARA.\
Geeze
The General Services Administration already has leased the facility, according to National Archives spokeswoman Laura Diachenko.
Trump doesn’t have anyone working on a library and so NARA didn’t have anywhere specific to send the documents. If Trump wants these things, he’d have to fund a big chunk of it as well, which is how the presidential library system works and why Obama was footing some of the bill.

So 3 years of Russia, Russia, Russia was bad; but 7 years Whitewater was good. Right, con?

Are you saying you don't believe it was the GSA that moved Trump to Florida? Really?

Geeze

Prove who packed the boxes of classified documents that Trump took to Mar a Lago.

Forum List

Back