Trump Caught in a HUGE Lie About His Relationship With Putin

Trump admits he has a "relationship with Putin" which makes you say makes Trump his "patsy" and you don't understand why I think you're full of shit ...

So ... why are you full of shit?

Trump admits he has a relationship with Putin... when it is was convenient, then during the debates when it wasn't convenient, he says he has never met or talked to Putin... Are you fucking serious? And funny how you just skipped over the Tillerson appointment, but hey, you're the genius right? Calling me full of shit... You fucking loon. You wanted the proof that Trump lied about his Putin relationship, now you get it, and now you still call me full of shit. Kick bricks.

And you've found love with the Democrats who don't pull that kind of shit. Congratulations, and wow, that's a beautiful wedding ring you have.

Look man, I can't take you seriously ... seriously. You love the Democrat party. Just embrace your happiness because your shit that you think anything else isn't satisfying you or anyone else

You keep telling people you voted for Gary Johnson... because obviously that was a lie. You love Trump too much. I attack Trump and his supporters because they deserve it. Because you are too dumb to understand someone can not like Trump without being a Clinton supporter... just shows how fucking stupid you are. I can't take you seriously... and obviously others can't either.

You keep telling people you are a Republican ... because obviously that was a lie. You love Hillary and you'd go down on her at every opportunity. And you do. You are ... full ... of ... shit ...

I said I don't support Trump. I blasted him all year until the election and then I said I'd give him a chance. I started about a dozen anti- Trump threads.

You on the other hand supported Hillary all through the primary, through the election and still now you're another butt hurt leftist who won't let it go. But you're a Republican. Grow up ... please ... it's just tired

I did? Show me a single post I supported Hillary. A single one... I said I WAS a Republican. I'm no longer one, I'm an Independent.

From a Writer's Forum:

Lewdog SupporterContributor

"You are talking more the Tea Party and Rand Paul, not the Republicans as a whole. Not to mention that the President really can't do much about some of this issues, they go through Congress. Food Stamps were cut recently even with Obama in the White House.

Personally I would not vote for Hillary because of all the shady money deals I've read about her and her husband. What was the first one? The White Water real estate deal? Then they have been questioned about the Clinton Foundation which Hillary recently broke ties with?

I'll be voting for Jeb Bush. He is very experienced and besides the election scandal where his brother won Florida instead of Gore, his slate is clean. The only true thing going against him is that he is a Bush and people have a bad taste in their mouth for George Bush.

Isn't Ted Cruz running for President as well? Could he be the first Hispanic President?"

So we have Clinton running again

But hey...you keep on telling everyone I supported Hillary, because lying is your thing.

Right, you're a Republican who not only thinks that Trump is a failure months before he takes office but that anyone willing to give him a chance voted for him. And if he ever said Putin was good with him then he's Putin's eternal fuck buddy. And you're a Republican. SURE you are ... You are ... full ... of ... shit. If you want to believe the stupid shit that vomits out of your mouth then go ahead. But don't expect anyone else to

Hillary lost, grow up and grow a pair and get over it

Trump admits he has a "relationship with Putin" which makes you say makes Trump his "patsy" and you don't understand why I think you're full of shit ...

So ... why are you full of shit?

Trump admits he has a relationship with Putin... when it is was convenient, then during the debates when it wasn't convenient, he says he has never met or talked to Putin... Are you fucking serious? And funny how you just skipped over the Tillerson appointment, but hey, you're the genius right? Calling me full of shit... You fucking loon. You wanted the proof that Trump lied about his Putin relationship, now you get it, and now you still call me full of shit. Kick bricks.

And you've found love with the Democrats who don't pull that kind of shit. Congratulations, and wow, that's a beautiful wedding ring you have.

Look man, I can't take you seriously ... seriously. You love the Democrat party. Just embrace your happiness because your shit that you think anything else isn't satisfying you or anyone else

You keep telling people you voted for Gary Johnson... because obviously that was a lie. You love Trump too much. I attack Trump and his supporters because they deserve it. Because you are too dumb to understand someone can not like Trump without being a Clinton supporter... just shows how fucking stupid you are. I can't take you seriously... and obviously others can't either.

You keep telling people you are a Republican ... because obviously that was a lie. You love Hillary and you'd go down on her at every opportunity. And you do. You are ... full ... of ... shit ...

I said I don't support Trump. I blasted him all year until the election and then I said I'd give him a chance. I started about a dozen anti- Trump threads.

You on the other hand supported Hillary all through the primary, through the election and still now you're another butt hurt leftist who won't let it go. But you're a Republican. Grow up ... please ... it's just tired

I did? Show me a single post I supported Hillary. A single one... I said I WAS a Republican. I'm no longer one, I'm an Independent.

From a Writer's Forum:

"You are talking more the Tea Party and Rand Paul, not the Republicans as a whole. Not to mention that the President really can't do much about some of this issues, they go through Congress. Food Stamps were cut recently even with Obama in the White House.

Personally I would not vote for Hillary because of all the shady money deals I've read about her and her husband. What was the first one? The White Water real estate deal? Then they have been questioned about the Clinton Foundation which Hillary recently broke ties with?

I'll be voting for Jeb Bush. He is very experienced and besides the election scandal where his brother won Florida instead of Gore, his slate is clean. The only true thing going against him is that he is a Bush and people have a bad taste in their mouth for George Bush.

Isn't Ted Cruz running for President as well? Could he be the first Hispanic President?"

But hey...you keep on telling everyone I supported Hillary, because lying is your thing.

I had a thought. At some point someone, your family?, was Republican and you thought you were one. Show them the crap you're writing and I'm sure they can show you that you're just not

Are you saying that your anus hurts from all the advantage Trump has taken of you gullible fools?

You better lube up chump.

I'd recommend aloe for you

upload_2016-12-19_22-31-55.jpeg

From a Writer's Forum:

Right, you're a Republican who not only thinks that Trump is a failure months before he takes office but that anyone willing to give him a chance voted for him. And if he ever said Putin was good with him then he's Putin's eternal fuck buddy. And you're a Republican. SURE you are ... You are ... full ... of ... shit. If you want to believe the stupid shit that vomits out of your mouth then go ahead. But don't expect anyone else to

I'm going to ask this with all due respect, do you have a reading problem? Please show me where I said I am a Republican.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

From a Writer's Forum:

I had a thought. At some point someone, your family?, was Republican and you thought you were one. Show them the crap you're writing and I'm sure they can show you that you're just not

Everyone still is a Republican in my family. Except me.

From a Writer's Forum:

I'm going to ask this with all due respect, do you have a reading problem? Please show me where I said I am a Republican.

"I've voted every year of my life since I turned 18 until this year. I voted Bush both times, McCain, and Romney."

Pathological liar is when someone changes their name and will not admit they are a Muslim.

From a Writer's Forum:

"I've voted every year of my life since I turned 18 until this year. I voted Bush both times, McCain, and Romney."

And where does that say I AM a Republican? Current tense?

From a Writer's Forum:

And where does that say I AM a Republican? Current tense?

Clearly I showed why I said you claim to be a Republican and it was clearly reasonable. If you want to say after the last election you left the party that's fine, but stop being stupid. Not that you can top Trump saying that his knowing Putin makes him Putin's "patsy." That was classic stupid. Though this is pretty good in that too ...

Forum List

Back