Trump Caught in a HUGE Lie About His Relationship With Putin

We all knew this anti-communist garbage was just a front. Just like anti-homophobic politicians turning out to be gay.

The Republican Party is the Communist Party.

Congratulations America, you've elected a pathological liar for president.

They honestly just don't care.

I have to say I do care enough about this to at least want someone to play the videos for Trump and to ask him to set the record straight. But, is it a game changer to the point where I would have voted for Hitlary?

Not on your life.

This is the thing the butt hurting snowflakes can't seem to process. Trump was elected for not only the things he said and promised. I would say that he was MUCH more elected simply because he wasn't Hitlary.

Do you really want to talk about Pathalogical Lying?

You should google "Whitewater Land deals" and "FBI filegate" sometime.

He had NUMEROUS opportunities to "set the record straight" about his BFF Putin, but he refused and instead chose to lie through his teeth. You, being a typical conservative -- do not give a fuck. You like being lied to. You enjoy the abuse.

Instead of being enraged, you're a little bit turned on. You're a born submissive.

"Thank you sir Trump, may I please have another?"

Poor little snowflakes, you are a day late and a dollar short on this. Even if you were to have brought something like this hit piece out during the debates and before Hitlary lost. . . it wouldn't have changed anything on the outcome and you know it.

Our FBI and CIA (which you snowflakes seem to trust so much) would have let the Dimz in Congress (intelligence community) know soon enough if Trump actually did "have a personal relationship" with Putin that was in conflict with any National Security concerns.

My guess is that it was more along the lines of Business than anything else and Trump was not so much lying as he was embellishing to make himself seem "more a world player" back then.

If you snowflakes think inflating his resume is an impeachable offense? Go for it. It will be a blast watching you lose that one too.

I agree. Trump has been doing business with Russia for years. He probably knows Putin well in a business sense.

Hillary lost. Trump won and all the bellyaching the left is doing won't change that.

Trump will be sworn in on 20 Jan as the POTUS.

The dumbasses need to get over it. Or not. LOL

Congratulations America, you've elected a pathological liar for president.

I have to say I do care enough about this to at least want someone to play the videos for Trump and to ask him to set the record straight. But, is it a game changer to the point where I would have voted for Hitlary?

Not on your life.

This is the thing the butt hurting snowflakes can't seem to process. Trump was elected for not only the things he said and promised. I would say that he was MUCH more elected simply because he wasn't Hitlary.

He had NUMEROUS opportunities to "set the record straight" about his BFF Putin, but he refused and instead chose to lie through his teeth. You, being a typical conservative -- do not give a fuck. You like being lied to. You enjoy the abuse.

Instead of being enraged, you're a little bit turned on. You're a born submissive.

Poor little snowflakes, you are a day late and a dollar short on this. Even if you were to have brought something like this hit piece out during the debates and before Hitlary lost. . . it wouldn't have changed anything on the outcome and you know it.

Our FBI and CIA (which you snowflakes seem to trust so much) would have let the Dimz in Congress (intelligence community) know soon enough if Trump actually did "have a personal relationship" with Putin that was in conflict with any National Security concerns.

My guess is that it was more along the lines of Business than anything else and Trump was not so much lying as he was embellishing to make himself seem "more a world player" back then.

If you snowflakes think inflating his resume is an impeachable offense? Go for it. It will be a blast watching you lose that one too.

I agree. Trump has been doing business with Russia for years. He probably knows Putin well in a business sense.

Hillary lost. Trump won and all the bellyaching the left is doing won't change that.

You elected a serial liar and this is just another video demonstrating it. The right will be turning on him just like they turned on Bush after all the damage he caused this nation.

Not on your life.

You elected a serial liar and this is just another video demonstrating it. The right will be turning on him just like they turned on Bush after all the damage he caused this nation.

If you say so.

You voted for stupid, careless and incompetent. Guess Liar won out. LOL

To: Whomever paid a troll to start this thread
Date: 19 December, 2016
Subject: Financial responsibility

Since it appears you have previously paid by credit card it is my sincere wish that you used the same method this time.

Though rules vary between credit card companies, most contain a clause that when you are charged by a product that fails immediately you may stop payment.

I urge you to do so and do so quickly.

Not on your life.

If you say so.

I expect the right to pat itself on the back for fucking over the country. This is twice in a row now.

If you say so.

I expect the right to pat itself on the back for fucking over the country. This is twice in a row now.

I expect the Trump voters to pat themselves on the back for saving the country from Hillary.

Hope they do the same in four years.

Not on your life.

If Trump blows it, he blows it.

Long as he ain't Hitlary making the SCOUTS appointments, it's all good for me...at least and until he does disappoint. And with Pence as VP? I an not sweating it much.

Also, speaking of serial liars? Trump will have to work very hard to lie often enough and UNDER OATH to even come close to what we came to expect from Hitlary and Blubba

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Trump is a Putin Patsy. His followers don't care.

From the worshiper of a corrupt liar who publicly attacks sexual assault victims and lets Americans die when it's politically not expedient to save them. Trump supporters have to just be ... well ... laughing at you ...

Not on your life.

They'll keep making excuses for him.....

We all knew this anti-communist garbage was just a front. Just like anti-homophobic politicians turning out to be gay.

The Republican Party is the Communist Party.

That actually makes sense to you too, doesn't it? In your head? Be honest. You worship the Democrat party and the Republican party are communists and you're not.

On another subject, what drugs do you do? I mean the ones that weren't prescribed that you stopped taking ...

Not on your life.

OMG, an Obama/Hillary supporter saying that. Remember this classic? It was BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, an Obama/Hillary supporter saying that. Remember this classic? It was BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO As I recall everything bad that happened on Douchebags watch was all Bush's fault.

Douchebag was never responsible for anything.

They'll keep making excuses for him.

Not on your life.

Long as he ain't Hitlary making the SCOUTS appointments, it's all good for me...at least and until he does disappoint. And with Pence as VP? I an not sweating it much.

Also, speaking of serial liars? Trump will have to work very hard to lie often enough and UNDER OATH to even come close to what we came to expect from Hitlary and Blubba

Trump already lied more during his campaign than any other candidate. That lying mentality ain't changing when he's sworn in.

Trump already lied more during his campaign than any other candidate. That lying mentality ain't changing when he's sworn in.
Yeah, do get back to me when you are ready to acknowledge the same in Blubba and Hitlary. DO Let me know when Trump is lying under oath and destroying evidence too.

#NotMyPresident
Trump is President next month, he has a relationship with every world leader now, dufus.
the-butt-hurt_o_1422659.jpg

Forum List

Back