Trump Caught in a HUGE Lie About His Relationship With Putin

Congratulations America, you've elected a pathological liar for president.

They honestly just don't care.

Amazing, isn't it? What kind of moral-free cretin simply doesn't "care" that the man they voted for lied through his teeth? Only a conservative, the lowest of low.

Jesus Christ, the hypocrisy of this sort of bullshit coming from Hillary "Incapable of telling the truth even by accident" Clinton supporters is just amazing.

We were getting a pathological liar to replace the current pathological liar in the White House no matter which candidate won, so relax and stop working so hard to prove what a fucking hypocritical partisan lemming you are.

Amazing, isn't it? What kind of moral-free cretin simply doesn't "care" that the man they voted for lied through his teeth? Only a conservative, the lowest of low.

Jesus Christ, the hypocrisy of this sort of bullshit coming from Hillary "Incapable of telling the truth even by accident" Clinton supporters is just amazing.

We were getting a pathological liar to replace the current pathological liar in the White House no matter which candidate won, so relax and stop working so hard to prove what a fucking hypocritical partisan lemming you are.

Oh oh we got that bad case of false equivalency again:

main-qimg-d00794addfd13abac6041b98aca8ae51-c

Trump is in a whole different universe when it comes to disregard for facts. Words are just means to ends for him.

Trump is in a whole different universe when it comes to disregard for facts.

LOL, apparently you've mistaken me from somebody that subscribes to the same bullshit partisan propaganda that you do, unfortunately for you I was actually paying attention to what the two liars...er.. major party candidates were ACTUALLY saying and don't suffer from your inability to distinguish fact from fiction.

Hillary Clinton (like Donald Trump) has proven time and again that she's a liar of epic proportions anybody that can't see it is either deranged, terminally stupid or both.

Says the Hillary supporter.
Hey, partisan shithead, take your disingenuity and shove it up your ass

LOL, apparently you've mistaken me from somebody that subscribes to the same bullshit partisan propaganda that you do, unfortunately for you I was actually paying attention to what the two liars...er.. major party candidates were ACTUALLY saying and don't suffer from your inability to distinguish fact from fiction.

Hillary Clinton (like Donald Trump) has proven time and again that she's a liar of epic proportions anybody that can't see it is either deranged, terminally stupid or both.

BULLSHIT. Each and every one of those you can review individually and they are quite fair. I can't make you accept anything you don't want to even consider.

I challenge you to provide ANY other quantified comparison. You will not because YOU CAN'T. All you are good for is baseless assertions of shit you WISH was true.

BULLSHIT. Each and every one of those you can review individually and they are quite fair. I can't make you accept anything you don't want to even consider.

I challenge you to provide ANY other quantified comparison. You will not because YOU CAN'T. All you are good for is baseless assertions of shit you WISH was true.

Yo genius, you do realize that you're attempting to tout an erroneous graph that actually proves my point, right?

Specifically: The bitch you worship lies constantly ..... perhaps you should read the numbers on your own idiotic graphic,
hint: "mostly true" is another way of saying LIE, "half true" another way of saying LIE.

Do yourself a favor and save your partisan nonsense for somebody that can't distinguish between reality and la-la land.

"When you want to fool the world, tell the truth." -- Otto Von Bismarck

LOL, your post is hilarious. You say that in a post you are advocating the other pathological liar ...

What?

Damn you're stupid. Look at your OP post and read my post again. Unbelievable. No wonder you need government to burp you

Figures that you've got JACK SHIT to say about Trump being caught in a major lie. Typical conservative.

Very clever, I see what you did there. You called a libertarian a conservative. How did you come up with that one? Is it because every liberal says that? I'm not a Democrat, true, so I'm a conservative. Damn, I mean wow, smart you are, not many people could come up with the idea to parrot every other liberal. Well done

A butt hurt leftist still whining about the election you can't accept you lost says, "I can't make you accept anything you don't want to even consider?" LOL, classic

A butt hurt leftist still whining about the election you can't accept you lost says, "I can't make you accept anything you don't want to even consider?" LOL, classic

.....Cat therefore elephant?

What the fuck are you talking about? When did I not accept the results of the election????

You think you now got a cool new no-thinking-involved response to anything you don't want agree with, BUT YOU DON'T. You just make yourself look like a brain dead idiot by parroting this "butthurt!!!!!" nonsense over and over.

Last edited:
The big difference is that Trump is stupid and thought he was telling the truth. Barry KNEW he was lying to the American people, as it was a 'sales technique' to get people to buy into his ACA BS. :p

NO, that is not the difference. Difference is Trump doesn't give a shit how his words connect to reality, all he is concerned with is how his words connect with people that are his audience.

He is not too stupid to know that what he is saying may not be true, he just knows what his audience wants to hear and he delivers. If you want to hear it, you will not question it.

Last edited:

.....Cat therefore elephant?

What the fuck are you talking about? When did I not accept the results of the election????

You think you now got a cool new no-thinking-involved response to anything you don't want agree with, BUT YOU DON'T. You just make yourself look like a brain dead idiot by parroting this "butthurt!!!!!" nonsense over and over.

Please, get over your butt hurt. Hillary lost the election because she's a corrupt, lying hack of a politician. Hillary lost because of Hillary and you were stupid to nominate a criminal. Your endless hyperbole with Trump while completely excusing Hillary is just lame

He flat out says he has a relationship with Putin.

"Putin personally bestowed Russia’s Order of Friendship on Tillerson."

What It Really Means to Be a ‘Friend of Putin’

Trump admits he has a "relationship with Putin" which makes you say makes Trump his "patsy" and you don't understand why I think you're full of shit ...

So ... why are you full of shit?

Trump admits he has a relationship with Putin... when it is was convenient, then during the debates when it wasn't convenient, he says he has never met or talked to Putin... Are you fucking serious? And funny how you just skipped over the Tillerson appointment, but hey, you're the genius right? Calling me full of shit... You fucking loon. You wanted the proof that Trump lied about his Putin relationship, now you get it, and now you still call me full of shit. Kick bricks.

And you've found love with the Democrats who don't pull that kind of shit. Congratulations, and wow, that's a beautiful wedding ring you have.

Look man, I can't take you seriously ... seriously. You love the Democrat party. Just embrace your happiness because your shit that you think anything else isn't satisfying you or anyone else

You keep telling people you voted for Gary Johnson... because obviously that was a lie. You love Trump too much. I attack Trump and his supporters because they deserve it. Because you are too dumb to understand someone can not like Trump without being a Clinton supporter... just shows how fucking stupid you are. I can't take you seriously... and obviously others can't either.

You keep telling people you are a Republican ... because obviously that was a lie. You love Hillary and you'd go down on her at every opportunity. And you do. You are ... full ... of ... shit ...

I said I don't support Trump. I blasted him all year until the election and then I said I'd give him a chance. I started about a dozen anti- Trump threads.

You on the other hand supported Hillary all through the primary, through the election and still now you're another butt hurt leftist who won't let it go. But you're a Republican. Grow up ... please ... it's just tired

You know you're insane, right?

Thank you Uncle Vlad for defeating St Hillary the Inevitable
Hillary defeated Hillary - time to end the denial.

The DNC ran the worst candidate in US history ... and snowflakes are surprised she lost.

:lmao:
The worst candidate in history? She ranks one notch behind Obama for the candidate with the most votes in history. You loons are a riot! :lmao:

The worst candidate in history? She ranks one notch behind Obama for the candidate with the most votes in history.
You mistakenly take the number of votes received to mean 'good candidate'.

Thank you Uncle Vlad for defeating St Hillary the Inevitable
Hillary defeated Hillary - time to end the denial.

The DNC ran the worst candidate in US history ... and snowflakes are surprised she lost.

:lmao:
The worst candidate in history? She ranks one notch behind Obama for the candidate with the most votes in history. You loons are a riot! :lmao:

Yes Hillary had the biggest turnout of non-living and Illegals ever and still not enough to overcome Uncle Vlad

The worst candidate in history? She ranks one notch behind Obama for the candidate with the most votes in history.
Barry began violating the Constitution and breaking the law by by-passing Congress to do what he wanted his 1st week in office. He ran the most lawless, least transparent administration in US history. He is responsible for the deaths of over 500 Mexicans (and 4 Americans) because he provided thousands of weapons to violent criminal Mexican Drug Cartels. He was overturned by the USSC, found in Contempt several times by US courts, aided terrorists, took the country to war Un-Constitutionally, STOLE $500 million in US tax dollars and gave it to the UN on his own, paid a ransom to Iran, secured his own Un-Constitutional Treaty, and more....

The number of votes received do not suddenly change the fact that Barak Obama is the WORST President this country has ever had.

Forum List

Back