Trump Can't Stand the Heat

He scammed people with his fake University, robbed people of their down-payments with his real-estate scam in Mexico, fleeced three little girls after having them perform at his rally and now he is setting himself up to fleece a hotel in Virginia.

What is it with Trumpf supporters....that they would defend a deadbeat?

Is he that ignorant that he can't figure out that if you leave the doors open, you can't keep the room cool in 90 degree weather?

Maybe the fact that Hillary's convention is turning out to be a way more effective one than his chaotic one last week is what is making him hot under the collar?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump is complaining about hot air at a Virginia hotel, and the hotel is pushing back.

The Republican presidential nominee said he felt like he was "in a sauna" speaking to supporters at the Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center on Monday and warned he might not pay the bill.

Hotel officials told WDBJ in Roanoke that the air conditioning system "was on and working properly throughout the event." The hotel said temperatures in the 90s did pose "a challenge" while doors were open for two hours to let hundreds of people enter the ballroom. It says staff did everything possible to keep guests comfortable.

Donald Trump Doesn't Like the Heat
Oh gee look a Hillary supporter is taking a non issue and trying to make it an issue. Basically Trump paid big bucks for a service that he feels he didn't get. He will either pay the hotel or go to court and let a judge decide if he got the services he paid for,end of story.

Donald Trump introduced his presidential campaign to the world with a slur against Mexican immigrants, accusing them of being “rapists” and bringing crime into the country.

“I mean somebody’s doing it!… Who’s doing the raping?” Donald Trump said, when asked to defend his characterization.

you are, dapper don. :itsok:

Ivana was playing hard ball with Donald at the time and going for a huge divorce settlement. Don't hand me shit. Not buying in. Charges were never filed. The drama was on daily in every tabloid at the time.

On the other hand we have the legendary slick Willy. Court case. Remember Paula?

It was an unfortunate turn of phrase for Trump—in more ways than one. Not only does the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination have a history of controversial remarks about sexual assault, but as it turns out, his ex-wife Ivana Trump once used “rape” to describe an incident between them in 1989. She later said she felt “violated” by the experience.

Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization, defended his boss, saying, “You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”

:rolleyes:

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

Cohen added that there is no such thing, legally, as a man raping his wife. “You cannot rape your spouse,” he said. “There’s very clear case law.”

That is not true. In New York, there used to be a so-called marital rape exemption to the law. It was struck down in 1984.

Trump’s lawyer then changed tactics, lobbing insults and threatening a lawsuit if a story was published.

“I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know,” Cohen said. “So I’m warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?”

“You write a story that has Mr. Trump’s name in it, with the word ‘rape,’ and I’m going to mess your life up… for as long as you’re on this frickin’ planet… you’re going to have judgments against you, so much money, you’ll never know how to get out from underneath it,” he added.

When Lost Tycoon was about to be printed, Donald Trump and his lawyers provided a statement from Ivana, which was posted on the first page of the book. In it, Ivana confirms that she had “felt violated” and that she had stated that her husband had raped her during a divorce deposition. But Ivana sought to soften her earlier statement.

Trump-Hands_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

Seems to me that TRUMP has a complaint , hotel disagrees so looks like they will go to court where disputes are settled . No big deal imo .
a long pattern of him doing this
------------------------------- The Courts , there is no alternative in a civilized society though I would prefer a dual or a fistfight Guno .

Seems to me that TRUMP has a complaint , hotel disagrees so looks like they will go to court where disputes are settled . No big deal imo .

It wouldn't be a big deal if Trump was just a regular customer and if Trump hadn't already set up his character as one who likes to fleece others and if Trump wasn't the candidate for the Republicans, who claim to be so patriotic, honest and for the people.

He scammed people with his fake University, robbed people of their down-payments with his real-estate scam in Mexico, fleeced three little girls after having them perform at his rally and now he is setting himself up to fleece a hotel in Virginia.

Is he that ignorant that he can't figure out that if you leave the doors open, you can't keep the room cool in 90 degree weather?

Maybe the fact that Hillary's convention is turning out to be a way more effective one than his chaotic one last week is what is making him hot under the collar?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump is complaining about hot air at a Virginia hotel, and the hotel is pushing back.

The Republican presidential nominee said he felt like he was "in a sauna" speaking to supporters at the Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center on Monday and warned he might not pay the bill.

Hotel officials told WDBJ in Roanoke that the air conditioning system "was on and working properly throughout the event." The hotel said temperatures in the 90s did pose "a challenge" while doors were open for two hours to let hundreds of people enter the ballroom. It says staff did everything possible to keep guests comfortable.

He is a thinned skinned vulgarian and thief, the rubes love him because he shows his christian "values"

That they love that about him says more about them then Trumpf.

its the left that likes to say that the Trump shouldn't use the courts , legalities , bankruptcies , all legal means and laws to keep himself free of nuisances . Heck , the TRUMP is a rich man and is the target of all kinds of low lifes trying to fleece him all the time Mertex .

Rallies are allegedly not the only venues where Trump had little girls perform while he "fleeced" them: Case Alleging Trump Raped 13 Year Old Girl Is Re-Filed In New York

Oh bite me. Still rolling out the Trump raped someone playbook?

That's a joke coming from a Clinton supporter.

Yeah....how many people has Hillary raped? That's a joke coming from someone who doesn't like Booooosh being brought up.:lol:

He is a thinned skinned vulgarian and thief, the rubes love him because he shows his christian "values"

That they love that about him says more about them then Trumpf.
----------------------- yep , I like him so much that I want to see the TRUMP be my and YOUR next President Mertex :afro:!!! Go Trump !!

its the left that likes to say that the Trump shouldn't use the courts , legalities , bankruptcies , all legal means and laws to keep himself free of nuisances . Heck , the TRUMP is a rich man and is the target of all kinds of low lifes trying to fleece him all the time Mertex .

OMG....that you would claim that Trump is only defending himself says a lot about you.

Keep drinking the KoolAid.

Yawn. Why should he pay for services that were inadequate?
Even if he made the services inadequate by keeping the door open? Yep....you just showed your ignorance.

Meanwhile, Bernie owes a town $23k, and not a peep from you lefties.

News Flash: Bernie is not a candidate. Try keeping up.

I guess taxpayers can get fucked over by campaigns and it's A OK, as long as they are Democrats right?

I'm not defending Bernie.....if he owes, he must pay. But it seems like you're defending Trump...so FAIL.

Last edited:

Oh gee look a Hillary supporter is taking a non issue and trying to make it an issue. Basically Trump paid big bucks for a service that he feels he didn't get. He will either pay the hotel or go to court and let a judge decide if he got the services he paid for,end of story.

Apparently you are one of Trump's uneducated supporter that can't read. Trump said it himself, "he may NOT pay for the service"......there is no end of story, here. We know how Trump rolls.

Yeah....how many people has Hillary raped? That's a joke coming from someone who doesn't like Booooosh being brought up.:lol:

who gives a crap what creepy td prefers to see you post, or not post..? :laugh:

maybe if he'd stfu for once in his life there wouldn't be so much hot air in the room, eh..? :laugh2:

GetFile.aspx

OMG....that you would claim that Trump is only defending himself says a lot about you.

Keep drinking the KoolAid.
---------------------------------------- its the way that Western society and the USA is set up . We Westerners practice and believe in Rule of Law and the Courts are our access to that Rule of Law Mertex .

yeah dapper don should pass a law against hot weather and open doors...

Forum List

Back