Trump canceled a rally in Arizona because his campaign was too broke: report

Trump has $200 million in mortgages on his properties...and he owes 14 cities for his rallies.

Joe has been around for a half century as a total government parasite and has hurt and screwed over tens of millions of people with his legislation. the riots with African Americans from our foreign wars with PTSD shooting cops several years ago goes over our heads. Joe does not care.

You are telling me of what I hate which is not true. Trump is not a man that is making women slaves. Making women have abortions with coat hangers. Yet you promote these things from the stage. Just one issue.
abortion is not my issue, but we need the votes of women to promote peace or conservation.

i know you don't get it. it is politics.

Trump has been trying to sell Truth Social to Elon Musk..
those must be some serious negotiations. more like a pro 'rasslin' match.

abortion is not my issue, but we need the votes of women to promote peace or conservation.

i know you don't get it. it is politics.

those must be some serious negotiations. more like a pro 'rasslin' match.

Elon Musk doesn't want Truth Social. Trump is in hock for $750 million.

Elon Musk doesn't want Truth Social. Trump is in hock for $750 million.
musk has all of the incredible hardware that is available, and about a million times the number of subscribers. what does trump's pravda bring in? devin nunez?

ANd Biden's business partners are testifying against him in COngress.

Greenberg explained Trump would need to sell 1290 Ave of the Americas in New York City for $172 million, Trump Park Ave. for $80 million, 6 East 57th St. for $80 million, 40 Wall Street for $48 million, Trump Tower for $34 million, the Trump Tower penthouse for $33 million, and TrumpParc for $22 million. That would bring in $469 million.

Greenberg explained Trump would need to sell 1290 Ave of the Americas in New York City for $172 million, Trump Park Ave. for $80 million, 6 East 57th St. for $80 million, 40 Wall Street for $48 million, Trump Tower for $34 million, the Trump Tower penthouse for $33 million, and TrumpParc for $22 million. That would bring in $469 million.
Rawstory? REally?

Did you consider that the story is bullshit? Trump is a billionaire. He is always going to be a billionaire. Nothing is ever going to change that,
How come he can’t post a half billion bond then?

Trump has $200 million in mortgages on his properties...and he owes 14 cities for his rallies.

Got anything that isn’t 4 years old, Simp?

According to a new CNN report, Trump was planning to hold a rally in Arizona last weekend, on the same day he rallied in Ohio to support his endorsed Senate candidate Bernie Moreno, but backed out at the last minute.

"On Wednesday, Biden was in Arizona to announce $8.5 billion going toward a new Intel chip processing plant outside of Phoenix, returning to a state he visited twice in the second half of last year," reported Edward Isaac-Dovere and Kristen Holmes.

"Trump had been looking at a trip to the state – which went for Biden by just 10,457 votes in 2020 – for last weekend, the same day as his Ohio rally. But those plans were scrapped after clinching the presidential nomination, with two sources citing a desire to save money and attend a more politically advantageous event in Ohio rallying for Moreno."

More....https://www.rawstory.com/trump-rally-cost/
^ fake

Forum List

Back