Trump canceled a rally in Arizona because his campaign was too broke: report

FYI, Joe Biden and the democrats had zero intention of drying up election funds by seizing all his assets right before the election

As we all know, democrats value democracy more than life itself, so we know that was never the intent.

For the record.

Now let's watch Putin for more pointers on how to destroy political rivals or is Putin getting pointers from the DNC?

Hard to say really.
anyone can be a billionaire with other people's money. trump's cash is as safe as marcos' or the shah's.

he will never sell trump brand pencils on 5th ave and his spawn will be scamming america for generations.

I don't know. I didn't read it.
Ah well….another low IQ liberal regurgitation machine that doesn’t even read what he posts…looser
But I doubt Trump is a billionaire. I once saw a list of world billionaires. Looks like an elite club. Not a surprise that Trump wants to claim he in it.
Oh, YOU doubt it? Well, I guess it’s so, right? GTFOH…

Well, he has the RNC piggy bank now. Of course, they're short on cash, too.

He's sucked all the green out of the party. Now he's down to begging millionaires.

And the rubes still adore him. Incredible.
All that sucking you’re doing Mac only makes your lips sticky…

FYI, Joe Biden and the democrats had zero intention of drying up election funds by seizing all his assets right before the election

As we all know, democrats value democracy more than life itself, so we know that was never the intent.

For the record.

Now let's watch Putin for more pointers on how to destroy political rivals or is Putin getting pointers from the DNC?

Hard to say really.
In a nutshell.

Truth social only has about 2MM users.

Twitter has 368 MM users.

Not sure how Truth social is worth 4 billion when Twitter was considered overvalued when it sold for 44 Billion.
/----/ You're comparing apples to oranges. Truth Social is new, launched in 2021. X (formally known as the Communist Propaganda Machine) has been around since 2006. So they had 18 years to build subscribers. DERP

/----/ You're comparing apples to oranges. Truth Social is new, launched in 2021. X (formally known as the Communist Propaganda Machine) has been around since 2006. So they had 18 years to build subscribers. DERP

But that's the point. X has lost value because of Musk taking a chain saw to moderation, which means that companies either have to pull their ads or risk their ads showing up next to Naziboi1488 saying "Kill all the Jews".

Truth Social's only selling point is "Hey, do you want to read what crazy shit Trump said today?" After Trump loses in November (and he will lose) it's going to have no value at all because it will just fizzle out and die, probably after Trump's family puts him in a home and tries to salvage what little money he hasn't squandered.

good. one thing my father taught me was the value of money. fred trump seem to have failed at that, so it is up to our justice system i guess.

when trump is reelected , i'd want him to act more like he understands that the rest of his party seem to be concerned about the debt.
You better tell the endless tens of millions of peasants over the years who could not balance a check book and were in tax arrears. They then get a lawyer and get help. Of course, the taxpayer is on the hook for it. Fiat currencies cause this. Fiat currency is a Debt money instrument. It is not positive. It needs at least small increase in yearly inflation and constant loans to survive. Velocity is the word. We lost control of the fiat currency a half century ago. We now control the chaos in the fiat currency. Hopefully.

According to a new CNN report, Trump was planning to hold a rally in Arizona last weekend, on the same day he rallied in Ohio to support his endorsed Senate candidate Bernie Moreno, but backed out at the last minute.

"On Wednesday, Biden was in Arizona to announce $8.5 billion going toward a new Intel chip processing plant outside of Phoenix, returning to a state he visited twice in the second half of last year," reported Edward Isaac-Dovere and Kristen Holmes.

"Trump had been looking at a trip to the state – which went for Biden by just 10,457 votes in 2020 – for last weekend, the same day as his Ohio rally. But those plans were scrapped after clinching the presidential nomination, with two sources citing a desire to save money and attend a more politically advantageous event in Ohio rallying for Moreno."

More....https://www.rawstory.com/trump-rally-cost/
Oh no....I am sure Poopeypants and Hunter can float him a loan from ne of their offshore accounts....

Well, he has the RNC piggy bank now. Of course, they're short on cash, too.

He's sucked all the green out of the party. Now he's down to begging millionaires.

And the rubes still adore him. Incredible.
I have typed America First many times. Never a comment in return. Progs talk tents holding all at the table. They never say how many of the groups involved hate each other. Only the resources from the taxpayer/corporate spigot greases the palms to keep all somewhat satisfied.

According to a new CNN report, Trump was planning to hold a rally in Arizona last weekend, on the same day he rallied in Ohio to support his endorsed Senate candidate Bernie Moreno, but backed out at the last minute.

"On Wednesday, Biden was in Arizona to announce $8.5 billion going toward a new Intel chip processing plant outside of Phoenix, returning to a state he visited twice in the second half of last year," reported Edward Isaac-Dovere and Kristen Holmes.

"Trump had been looking at a trip to the state – which went for Biden by just 10,457 votes in 2020 – for last weekend, the same day as his Ohio rally. But those plans were scrapped after clinching the presidential nomination, with two sources citing a desire to save money and attend a more politically advantageous event in Ohio rallying for Moreno."

More....https://www.rawstory.com/trump-rally-cost/

Well when you look at the front page for raw story there is a shitload of negative stories on trump one right after another which is quite telling.

And cnn? Come on. They have been lying about trump for years and had their technical director on camera admitting they created propaganda about trump to keep him out of office.

Forum List

Back