Trump canceled a rally in Arizona because his campaign was too broke: report

According to a new CNN report

Since CNN is anti-Trump and verified they love to tell lies on Trump;
this discussion and its wreetard rhetoric's OP, should be moved to Badlands. Since the OP provided no proof/no evidence that some money-shortage was why Trump cancelled his Arizona rally.

I read some red-headed bullshit about ask the story's articles... but from what I can tell, the story's authors did not publish the story on USMB. So, it should be the responsibility of whoever published it here.

Since CNN is anti-Trump and verified they love to tell lies on Trump;
this discussion and its wreetard rhetoric's OP, should be moved to Badlands. Since the OP provided no proof/no evidence that some money-shortage was why Trump cancelled his Arizona rally.

I read some red-headed bullshit about ask the story's articles... but from what I can tell, the story's authors did not publish the story on USMB. So, it should be the responsibility of whoever published it here.

Maybe ask the article's authors?

Raw Story Media, Inc.
PO Box 38771
1310 Old Freeport Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15238

[email protected].

Trump has $200 million in mortgages on his properties...and he owes 14 cities for his rallies.

Last edited:
Truth social only has about 2MM users.

Twitter has 368 MM users.

Not sure how Truth social is worth 4 billion when Twitter was considered overvalued when it sold for 44 Billion.
Given the fact that you dont know a god damn thing about their business or whats on their books, im going to just ignore your silly biased opinion. :dunno:

Trump still owes several cities for his rallies the past 7 years.
Apparently not if 7 years has passed. Virtually all debt is cancelled if it hasnt been collected within 7 years.

I have typed America First many times. Never a comment in return. Progs talk tents holding all at the table. They never say how many of the groups involved hate each other. Only the resources from the taxpayer/corporate spigot greases the palms to keep all somewhat satisfied.
consent of the governed is hard to achieve when ideologica putity is demanded.

of course we consist of every diverse group of americans that you guys hate, and, of course, consensus is difficult to reach.

in search of ideological purity you are still bleeding "rinos" and thne army of "never trumpers" is growing. they don't have to vote for us, it would be nice if we could agree. but

"i do not belong to an organized political party. i am a democrat. " will rodgers

consent of the governed is hard to achieve when ideologica putity is demanded.

of course we consist of every diverse group of americans that you guys hate, and, of course, consensus is difficult to reach.

in search of ideological purity you are still bleeding "rinos" and thne army of "never trumpers" is growing. they don't have to vote for us, it would be nice if we could agree. but

"i do not belong to an organized political party. i am a democrat. " will rodgers
You are telling me of what I hate which is not true. Trump is not a man that is making women slaves. Making women have abortions with coat hangers. Yet you promote these things from the stage. Just one issue.

Given the fact that you dont know a god damn thing about their business or whats on their books, im going to just ignore your silly biased opinion. :dunno:

Trump has been trying to sell Truth Social to Elon Musk..

You are telling me of what I hate which is not true. Trump is not a man that is making women slaves. Making women have abortions with coat hangers. Yet you promote these things from the stage. Just one issue.

A D & C isn't done with a coat hanger, stupid.

Forum List

Back