Trump--can he really be this STUPID--accept Syrian refugees into the U.S?

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Good God--I''ll bet the reality T.V. shows he puts on (the Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice) must be just fascinating to Americans that watch them. I don't watch them.

This guy is dumber than dirt. Here he is having a raving fit about Mexicans crossing the border whom are predominately Catholic--looking for jobs, but now he wants to let in Syrian refugees--from only God knows where they came from, and receive FULL benefit WELFARE from us because they're refugees.

I think Europe & the oil rich countries in the middle east should handle the Syrian refugee crisis--NOT US. I don't want them here. I don't want to end up like France--where the Muslim population over there threatens everyone else. These people do NOT situate well in free countries, with an abundance of different religions. They don't know what tolerance of other religions means.

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump says that the United States will have to accept some of the refugees fleeing the chaos in Syria.

Appearing Tuesday on Fox News Channel's "The O'Reilly Factor," Trump said he does worry that some in the group could be terrorists and said a screening process will be needed.
"But something has to be done," he said. "It's an unbelievable humanitarian problem."

His words likely sound in contrast to some of the critics of his illegal immigration policy. Trump proposes building a large wall across the U.S.-Mexico border and has said all illegal immigrants should leave the country, then apply to re-enter legally./QUOTE]
Trump: US Must Accept Some Mideast Refugees

Trump told O'Reilly that the rise in Europe of Middle Eastern immigrants has made the continent "a much different place.

"I'm not sure that's what they want," he added, but stressed that the refugees can't be ignored on humanitarian grounds.

He blamed the crisis on President Barack Obama, who said in 2012 that Syrian President Basher Assad would cross a "red line" if he used chemical weapons. When Assad crossed the line, Obama did nothing.

Trump said he would have taken action against Assad.

image.jpg

Last edited:
No more Muslims, thank you...we have quite enough.

Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, those Assholes...very rich Assholes who can afford to help out some other Muslims...let them take the damn Muslims...so far, they have taken none.

Also, Obama should link up with his new buds in Iran...they need to take some Muslims. Muslims should stay in Muslim-land...surely everybody sees that by now.

Only an abject idiot would vote for that narcissistic jerk in the first place! How can sooooo many be hoodwinked by that clown?

As far as more immigrants coming in, don't forget we are nearly all of immigrant stock. We broke it so we should help fix it! One man's opinion.

Last edited:
He doesn't think before he speaks. His mouth is permanently disconnected from his brain.
We should do something. Our government (Presidents 0bama is our legal person in charge, more fool us) created this mess so we are obligated to do something for them. Maybe we should organize flights to Bahrain for them?

Let me get this straight. He wants to deport illegal mexicans etc but bring in more!? WTF? Can tell who is controlling his policies....fucking christ this scumbag is worse than McConnell or Boehner! Seals it for me. Will you change your vote for Trump because of this?

I knew he was a FRAUD from the day he announced. I've never supported Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Only an abject idiot would vote for that narcissistic jerk in the first place! How can sooooo many be hoodwinked by that clown?
_______

Answer: Desperation.

As far as more immigrants coming in, don't forget we are nearly all of immigrant stock. We broke it so we should help fix it! One man's opinion.

The Immigrant stock that produced folks like Washington & Jefferson...who laid the foundation for the greatest society so far in history....had figured out that State control of Religion...meant Blood...lots of it...like you are seeing in the Muslim World today.

So, they formed the "Wall between Church & State" and we have since lived in harmony as far as religion is concerned.

But the Muslims have not the slightest concept of the separation of State & Religion...those two things are a Unity in the Muslim world, and your head is to be cut off if you think otherwise.

They will never assimilate in America...they cannot assimilate as long as they are Muslims...and it is Death to cease to be a Muslim.

They must not come to America.

Saudi Arabia, a rich country in need of settlers, obviously should take Arabian Muslims...surely it says that somewhere in the Koran...that rich Muslims ought to take care of poor Muslims...somewhere between throwing homosexuals off buildings and beheading Christians, the Koran says rich Muslims ought to take care of poor Muslims!

_______

Hilarious. That's your dumbass party talking, chump.

Franco, the fucking Obama cock sucker has to be put in his place...outside with the dogs....

As with Trumps Mexican statements where anyone with a working mind KNEW he meant ILLEGAL Mexicans, Trump made this statement at Las Vegas 2 months ago...see if you fucking subversive pond scum can follow it....

Donald Trump in Vegas: Obama Won’t Let Syrian Christians Into USA (VIDEO)

gateway Pundit ^ | July 11 2015 | Jim Hoft
Over the past several years Syrian Christians have been desperately trying to smuggle themselves out of Syria as ISIS tells them to convert or die. The Obama White House so far has ignored their desperate plight. (Of course he does, he's a TERROTIST muslim sympathizer, we all know this!)-snip-Today in Las Vegas Donald Trump attacked the Obama administration’s policies that have allowed thousands of Syrian Muslims in the country while Christians from Syria suffer.

f416e516-7cef-43a2-b2cd-542652892711_zpslsfgmoqw.jpg

Seeing as how we helped destabilize their part of the world we should be accepting some of them here.
They have always been a destabilized people

You're definitely right there. Their violence dates back centuries. In fact, one of the reasons it's thought that Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery in this country, is because an American ship went down near a coast of a Muslim country (can't remember which one it was) and what they did to those American sailors was horrible.

If you're interested the book is called "Skeletons of the Zaraha."

Franco, the fucking Obama cock sucker has to be put in his place...outside with the dogs....

As with Trumps Mexican statements where anyone with a working mind KNEW he meant ILLEGAL Mexicans, Trump made this statement at Las Vegas 2 months ago...see if you fucking subversive pond scum can follow it....

Over the past several years Syrian Christians have been desperately trying to smuggle themselves out of Syria as ISIS tells them to convert or die. The Obama White House so far has ignored their desperate plight. (Of course he does, he's a TERROTIST muslim sympathizer, we all know this!)-snip-Today in Las Vegas Donald Trump attacked the Obama administration’s policies that have allowed thousands of Syrian Muslims in the country while Christians from Syria suffer.

That's right you're a die hard TRUMP supporter. I don't want to end up like France or Spain. If you want them, move over there. Then you can be as Humanitarian as you want to be. Then when you do something they don't like--you can get shot or beheaded over it, over there.

20150723edloc-a_0.jpg

That's right you're a die hard TRUMP supporter. I don't want to end up like France or Spain. If you want them, move over there. Then you can be as Humanitarian as you want to be. Then when you do something they don't like--you can get shot or beheaded over it, over there.

I have no idea what you're talking about, The Franco I mention is that dumb fucking liberal bitch FrancoHFW...BUT, If we can VET Syrian Christians, I have NO OBJECTION to them, as long as they enter legally...NOT fucking muslim Syrians, that can't be trusted....

Is Europe fuked? ISIS claims to have smuggled 4000 covert ...
www.thecoli.com › … › Sports, Hip Hop & PiffHigher Learning

Is Europe fuked? ISIS claims to have smuggled 4000 covert militants ... Europe's been around for a couple thousand ... Somehow with ISIS none of the satellites ...

I have no idea what you're talking about, The Franco I mention is that dumb fucking liberal bitch FrancoHFW...BUT, If we can VET Syrian Christians, I have NO OBJECTION to them, as long as they enter legally...NOT fucking muslim Syrians, that can't be trusted....

Is Europe fuked? ISIS claims to have smuggled 4000 covert ...
www.thecoli.com › … › Sports, Hip Hop & PiffHigher Learning

Is Europe fuked? ISIS claims to have smuggled 4000 covert militants ... Europe's been around for a couple thousand ... Somehow with ISIS none of the satellites ...

BULLSHIT on the vetting. They're getting fake Syrian I.D's right now. What is Donald Trump going to have them quote a bible verse to get into this country--LOL One that he doesn't know anyway.

I am certain that France & Spain tried to VET too, and we can see how well that worked out for them.

Vulgar, disgusting, hateful, and stupid lol. Syrian families aren't terrorists.

Forum List

Back