Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

Cheers!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

Clown, by any chance is the author refererd to as "someone" Roger Stone?

You gullible Trump asslickers will believe anything.

You are a Trump cultist. Facts do not matter to you. The Trump campaign knew from the start they were lying about Dominion to get their sheeple riled up. Simple as that.

But the problem is more basic than that, in that there never should have been any machine at all like the Dominion machines.
All voting should be done on paper ballots, collected, and then just run through a single, centralized, and monitored counter machine.
At no time should there ever be any vote stored on any machine.

What is pathetic and sad is smoke blowers like you who try to dismiss all of the very well documented problems with the Dominion Voting Systems both in design AND in use.
You have zero evidence of any fraud from any of that. None. You are on Dominion ONLY because of this lie, spoken by people who knew they were lying. But you can't let go.

LOLOL

By "documented problems with Dominion Voting Systems," you mean none.

icon_rolleyes.gif

The machines were networked and therefore remotely controlled.
But I do not believe the election was tampered with because of the paper ballots being retained.

You have zero evidence of any fraud from any of that. None. You are on Dominion ONLY because of this lie, spoken by people who knew they were lying. But you can't let go.

But there is no point in using Dominion machines at all.
It would be much better and safer to NOT count the ballots until they are all collected together.
The more times and places ballots are counted, the less reliable.

The machines were networked and therefore remotely controlled.
Retard.

Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked

But there is no point in using Dominion machines at all.
It would be much better and safer to NOT count the ballots until they are all collected together.
The more times and places ballots are counted, the less reliable.

And when that happens, and your Orange God still loses, you'll rationalize why what you just suggested is bad for democracy.

Because cults gonna cult!

LOL

Two weeks after the 2020 election, a team of lawyers closely allied with Donald J. Trump held a widely watched news conference at the Republican Party’s headquarters in Washington. At the event, they laid out a bizarre conspiracy theory claiming that a voting machine company had worked with an election software firm, the financier George Soros and Venezuela to steal the presidential contest from Mr. Trump.

But there was a problem for the Trump team, according to court documents released on Monday evening.

By the time the news conference occurred on Nov. 19, Mr. Trump’s campaign had already prepared an internal memo on many of the outlandish claims about the company, Dominion Voting Systems, and the separate software company, Smartmatic. The memo had determined that those allegations were untrue.

The only people who did not know that Trump or the Trump campaign were lying about Dominion machines were Trump cultists. Trump knew and knows how to lead his flock. Quite pathetic and sad.
Everything about trump is pathetic and sad. He was given everything, accomplished nothing and feels the need to lie about everything. If lies were the truth trump would be king.

I've done my own research, I don't just swallow the Kool-Aid like you Media minions. It's all out there, you just have to read it. Voting machines with active connections to the internet, USB sticks full of voting tallies that were "lost", FLOATING POINT ALGORITHMS used to tabulate votes. There is much more but none of that matters to you. Election integrity doesn't matter, you got the W that's all that matters right?

I've done my own research, I don't just swallow the Kool-Aid like you Media minions. It's all out there, you just have to read it. Voting machines with active connections to the internet, USB sticks full of voting tallies that were "lost", FLOATING POINT ALGORITHMS used to tabulate votes. There is much more but none of that matters to you. Election integrity doesn't matter, you got the W that's all that matters right?
Oh? What floating point algorithms?

Election integrity doesn't matter, you got the W that's all that matters right?
Amateur gaslighting. Let me fix that:

You took the "L", and that's all that matters. That is why YOU support State legislatures being able to toss out batches of votes by fiat, or send the EC votes they want to Congress. That's why YOU support more obstacles to voting, and reduction of polling places, fewer voting dates, why you don't want mail ballots sent to all voters, why you are fine gutting the Voting Rights Act, you name it. Everyone sees what the people conning you are doing (and boy oh boy have you, the mark, taken it hook , line, and sinker). NO, election integrity does not mean squat to you or to those conning you, it's a ruse, we all see it is a ruse, and this is just getting embarrassing.

Forum List

Back