Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

"I don't keep reading news from agencies that ..."

Oooooops!
I thought I had posted a request to the poster Rambunctious about what he did read.
Instead, he interpreted my query as to what he doesn't read.
My bad.

I'm the communicator so I have a greater burden of clarity than the communicated-to.

I should....perhaps.....typed my query in ALL CAPS.
Maybe typed it in italics......or underlined it.
But perhaps the better way to make my inquiry on what Rambunctious recommends we read would have been to
enlarge the font.

I will try to get through. Whatever it takes.

So, poster Rambunctious, we get it that you are skeptical of the New York Times. OK.

Nonetheless, to be as well informed as you are on this gossipboard you must read something, watch something, listen to something.
What are your news sources?
If the rest of the forum can benefit by your sources, well, I would suggest you have some degree of responsibility in trying to help forum be a better forum.

Are you willing to help?

Johnlaw You are a lawyer who has ignored the numerous findings against the Dominion Voting Systems. Lawyers and judges declared OJ innocent despite a mountain of evidence and this is no different. Lawyers are professional liars.
You forgot to mention that O.J. was nailed to the cross in civil court.

Which is exactly what Doninion is going to do to Rudy, The Kraken Lady & a few other jerkoffs who thought they had a whipping boy in Dominion Voting Systems.

Retard.

Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked

Wrong.

{...

'Online and vulnerable': Experts find nearly three dozen U.S. voting systems connected to internet​

A team of election security experts used a “Google for servers” to challenge claims that voting machines do not connect to the internet and found some did.
...}

There is absolutely no point to a voting machine if not networked.
If not networked, then you have to go to each machine anyway to collect the paper ballots, and then you might as well just run the paper ballots through a single central machine.

Why would anyone want to put expensive ballot counting mechanisms in each voting machine, if they were not networked?
A cheap box with a slot in it would make far more sense and be vastly cheaper.

Every voting machine I have ever seen was always networked.

Amateur gaslighting. Let me fix that:

You took the "L", and that's all that matters. That is why YOU support State legislatures being able to toss out batches of votes by fiat, or send the EC votes they want to Congress. That's why YOU support more obstacles to voting, and reduction of polling places, fewer voting dates, why you don't want mail ballots sent to all voters, why you are fine gutting the Voting Rights Act, you name it. Everyone sees what the people conning you are doing (and boy oh boy have you, the mark, taken it hook , line, and sinker). NO, election integrity does not mean squat to you or to those conning you, it's a ruse, we all see it is a ruse, and this is just getting embarrassing.
Let’s embarrass you again (it’s easy after all). You idiots refuse to look at any evidence (despite Dems having concerns about Dominion machines years ago due to questions about accuracy and other factors). That’s why YOU need to lie about voting laws in Texas and Georgia while ignoring Dem states with bigger restrictions. Election integrity is anathema to you because you can’t win legally. You’re an embarrassment and it’s obvious.

Wrong.

{...

'Online and vulnerable': Experts find nearly three dozen U.S. voting systems connected to internet​

A team of election security experts used a “Google for servers” to challenge claims that voting machines do not connect to the internet and found some did.
...}

There is absolutely no point to a voting machine if not networked.
If not networked, then you have to go to each machine anyway to collect the paper ballots, and then you might as well just run the paper ballots through a single central machine.

Why would anyone want to put expensive ballot counting mechanisms in each voting machine, if they were not networked?
A cheap box with a slot in it would make far more sense and be vastly cheaper.

Every voting machine I have ever seen was always networked.
Retard, your article is not reporting about the 2020 election.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh? What floating point algorithms?

A lot of programmers and libraries us floating point algorithms for all math, and the problem is it often wipe out amounts by rounding in order to put multiple numbers to the same power.
But since computers went 64 bit about a decade ago, it really should not be a problem if programmers know what they are doing and do integer math instead.

"And those internal memos are going to be part of the Dominion lawsuit."

I ain't a lawyer. But I've watched 'em on TV.
And I think poster Lesh has a rather tractionfull observation with the above.

If these memos do in fact exist, and they say what they are purported to say.....well, it seems to a non-lawyer like me that such will be dissected, autopsied, and displayed---- in court.

And combine that with Don Trump's own internal polling by his hired pollster, Tony Fabrizio, that shortly after the election informed on why he lost .......well, that seems a rather dire scenario for the defense attorneys. Or so it seems.

For the attorneys who do post or lurk here........would that stuff be subject to 'discovery' by the opposing side?

Retard, your article is not reporting about the 2020 election.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Silly.
Who cares if it was not the 2016 election they discovered the machined were networked on or not?
Since this was just inspected this summer and found they were STILL networked after all the notifications about how dangerous networking is, it is even MORE likely they were networked in 2016, before all the attention.

{...
That team of election security experts say that last summer, they discovered some systems are, in fact, online.

“We found over 35 [voting systems] had been left online and we’re still continuing to find more,” Kevin Skoglund, a senior technical advisor at the election security advocacy group National Election Defense Coalition, told NBC News.

Kevin Skoglund, senior technical advisor at the National Election Defense Coalition.NBC News
“We kept hearing from election officials that voting machines were never on the internet,” he said. “And we knew that wasn't true. And so we set out to try and find the voting machines to see if we could find them on the internet, and especially the back-end systems that voting machines in the precinct were connecting to to report their results.”

Skoglund and his team developed a tool that scoured the internet to see if the central computers that program voting machines and run the entire election process at the precinct level were online. Once they had identified such systems, they contacted the relevant election officials and also provided the information to reporter Kim Zetter, who published the findings in Vice’s Motherboard in August.

The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet.
...}

Regardless of the past, any future election that uses any voting machines at all should be declared null and void.
There is ZERO reason to use any machines except to cheat.

You forgot to mention that O.J. was nailed to the cross in civil court.

Which is exactly what Doninion is going to do to Rudy, The Kraken Lady & a few other jerkoffs who thought they had a whipping boy in Dominion Voting Systems.

Except that the civil court rulings were not legal.
There was no evidence of guilt considering all the evidence of police tampering.

Silly.
Who cares if it was not the 2016 election they discovered the machined were networked on or not?
Since this was just inspected this summer and found they were STILL networked after all the notifications about how dangerous networking is, it is even MORE likely they were networked in 2016, before all the attention.

{...
That team of election security experts say that last summer, they discovered some systems are, in fact, online.

“We found over 35 [voting systems] had been left online and we’re still continuing to find more,” Kevin Skoglund, a senior technical advisor at the election security advocacy group National Election Defense Coalition, told NBC News.

Kevin Skoglund, senior technical advisor at the National Election Defense Coalition.NBC News
“We kept hearing from election officials that voting machines were never on the internet,” he said. “And we knew that wasn't true. And so we set out to try and find the voting machines to see if we could find them on the internet, and especially the back-end systems that voting machines in the precinct were connecting to to report their results.”

Skoglund and his team developed a tool that scoured the internet to see if the central computers that program voting machines and run the entire election process at the precinct level were online. Once they had identified such systems, they contacted the relevant election officials and also provided the information to reporter Kim Zetter, who published the findings in Vice’s Motherboard in August.

The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet.
...}
You have a direct line to the Kraken huh?

Or is it the Kremlin

A lot of programmers and libraries us floating point algorithms for all math, and the problem is it often wipe out amounts by rounding in order to put multiple numbers to the same power.
But since computers went 64 bit about a decade ago, it really should not be a problem if programmers know what they are doing and do integer math instead.
We're talking about Dominion Systems counting votes, retard, not other programs in general.

So....

In regards to Dominion Systems counting votes, what floating point algorithms...?

Two weeks after the 2020 election, a team of lawyers closely allied with Donald J. Trump held a widely watched news conference at the Republican Party’s headquarters in Washington. At the event, they laid out a bizarre conspiracy theory claiming that a voting machine company had worked with an election software firm, the financier George Soros and Venezuela to steal the presidential contest from Mr. Trump.

But there was a problem for the Trump team, according to court documents released on Monday evening.

By the time the news conference occurred on Nov. 19, Mr. Trump’s campaign had already prepared an internal memo on many of the outlandish claims about the company, Dominion Voting Systems, and the separate software company, Smartmatic. The memo had determined that those allegations were untrue.

The only people who did not know that Trump or the Trump campaign were lying about Dominion machines were Trump cultists. Trump knew and knows how to lead his flock. Quite pathetic and sad.
Meh, there is a contingent of people on both sides that believe whatever asinine shit they hear as long as it demonizes the other side. This is not much different than the Birthers, the 9/11 truthers or a host of other asinine shit that the far edges adhere to.

The only real concerning part of this seems to be that it is becoming more prevalent and seems to be a self sustained phenomena.

We're talking about Dominion Systems counting votes, retard, not other programs in general.

So....

In regards to Dominion Systems counting votes, what floating point algorithms...?
Or how a 'floating point algorithm' is supposed to impact what is, essentially, a countif statement. What role is this 'floating point algorithm' even supposed to fill?

Silly.

{...

...}
Retard, no amount of posting is going to shift that article to be reflective of the 2020 election.

Be best.

Regardless of the past, any future election that uses any voting machines at all should be declared null and void.
There is ZERO reason to use any machines except to cheat.
Sadly, you still possess zero evidence of any such cheating. Your hallucinations have been outed by numerous recounts and audits which proved there was no foul play with the voting machines.

Forum List

Back