Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

Or how a 'floating point algorithm' is supposed to impact what is, essentially, a countif statement. What role is this 'floating point algorithm' even supposed to fill?
Don't ask me. I'm not one of the nuts promoting that nonsense. And the ones who are, can't say.

Cheers!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg
no tears here bitch.

When lawyers for Mr. Coomer asked Sean Dollman, a representative of the Trump campaign, in a deposition if the campaign still believed that the election was fraudulent, he answered, “Yes, sir.”​
The lawyers then asked, “What is that opinion based on?”​
According to the court documents, Mr. Dollman gave a less than certain answer.​

“We have no underlying definite facts that it wasn’t,” he said.​

rofl

Fleecing the rubes!

Ka-ching!

When lawyers for Mr. Coomer asked Sean Dollman, a representative of the Trump campaign, in a deposition if the campaign still believed that the election was fraudulent, he answered, “Yes, sir.”​
The lawyers then asked, “What is that opinion based on?”​
According to the court documents, Mr. Dollman gave a less than certain answer.​

“We have no underlying definite facts that it wasn’t,” he said.​

rofl

Fleecing the rubes!

Ka-ching!
“We have no underlying definite facts that it wasn’t,” he said.

LOL. That is rich.

Don't ask me. I'm not one of the nuts promoting that nonsense. And the ones who are, can't say.

But let us remember what AZ Democrats said.

AZ Democrats said

1. The machines were not rigged to cheat
2. They cannot use the machines because the cyber ninjas may program the machines to cheat - and hence admitted the machines can be programmed to cheat, but Democrats are too honest and high character people to actually exploit that for themselves

The democrats know those dominion machines can be programmed to cheat.

And democrats love the machines.

And they keep wiping all the data from the machines in disputed states.....

And they want us to take their word, that even though they know the machines can be programmed to cheat, they did not cheat... Never mind the wiped servers.....

But let us remember what AZ Democrats said.

AZ Democrats said

1. The machines were not rigged to cheat
2. They cannot use the machines because the cyber ninjas may program the machines to cheat - and hence admitted the machines can be programmed to cheat, but Democrats are too honest and high character people to actually exploit that for themselves

The democrats know those dominion machines can be programmed to cheat.

And democrats love the machines.

And they keep wiping all the data from the machines in disputed states.....

And they want us to take their word, that even though they know the machines can be programmed to cheat, they did not cheat... Never mind the wiped servers.....
:cuckoo:

Johnlaw You are a lawyer who has ignored the numerous findings against the Dominion Voting Systems. Lawyers and judges declared OJ innocent despite a mountain of evidence and this is no different. Lawyers are professional liars.
Does that include Trump's lawyers??

You know, the ones who wrote a memo trying to tell Mike Pence the different ways he could ignore election results and declare him and Trump the winner?

Those kind of lies?

No, and it is not just Dominion.
No voting machines ever can possibly be safe or reliable, and no voting machines should ever have been used by anyone.
Dominion and Smartmatic aren't the only ones who make voting machines...

But ironically, these are the only 2 companies Trumpers mention...

If you believe all voting machines are bad and no one should use them.....why don't you folks ever push goofy ass conspiracy theories about ES&S, Hart Intervic, Verity, etc, etc, etc....

Yall are cultists....period.....no matter how mad you get about it

"Though the Trump campaign did not acknowledge publicly that the Dominion allegations were untrue, the campaign did cut ties with Powell shortly after she pushed them during the November 19 press conference. The campaign said in a statement three days after the press conference that Powell “is not a member of the Trump Legal Team,” and is “also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity,” despite her being previously recognized as working directly with the campaign. "

Lol.....adorable.....

What is pathetic and sad is smoke blowers like you who try to dismiss all of the very well documented problems with the Dominion Voting Systems both in design AND in use.
What is pathetic and sad are cultists who don’t live in reality. Like you.
There was no documented problem with Dominion or any other aspect of the election. Unless of course you count trumpscum who tried to vote for their dead parents and treasonous white trash garbage who tried to overthrow the election

Oooooops!
I thought I had posted a request to the poster Rambunctious about what he did read.
Instead, he interpreted my query as to what he doesn't read.
My bad.

I'm the communicator so I have a greater burden of clarity than the communicated-to.

I should....perhaps.....typed my query in ALL CAPS.
Maybe typed it in italics......or underlined it.
But perhaps the better way to make my inquiry on what Rambunctious recommends we read would have been to
enlarge the font.

I will try to get through. Whatever it takes.

So, poster Rambunctious, we get it that you are skeptical of the New York Times. OK.

Nonetheless, to be as well informed as you are on this gossipboard you must read something, watch something, listen to something.
What are your news sources?
If the rest of the forum can benefit by your sources, well, I would suggest you have some degree of responsibility in trying to help forum be a better forum.

Are you willing to help?
Its none of your business what I read...what I don't read should make my point but since you flew right past my point in an attempt to make your own (fail)...I read my local paper the wall street journal and USA today.....other than that I read novels...at least two per month....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back