Trump Campaign Feeding Hospital Staff

Okay, here goes:
Too bad he didn't pay for it with his own money, instead of taking it from campaign money from supporters who thought he would be using it to get re-elected. He just can't seem to figure out what he's supposed to do with that campaign money, can he? Trump's really generous at times. Needs to use his own money.

Was that politically bitchy enough?
He doesn't need that much money to win against you loons. My gosh he is feeding the needy, instead of hoarding money. You're complaining about that, you have TDS bad! I wish Biden would donate all his campaign funds to them.
"The needy?" They are all making at least four times what I am. Showing his appreciation for front line workers in the midst of a crisis is a GOOD thing, but they're not "needy." That would be the homeless.
If the homeless were needy we would not have the largest number of obese homeless in the world.

Okay, here goes:
Too bad he didn't pay for it with his own money, instead of taking it from campaign money from supporters who thought he would be using it to get re-elected. He just can't seem to figure out what he's supposed to do with that campaign money, can he? Trump's really generous at times. Needs to use his own money.

Was that politically bitchy enough?
He doesn't need that much money to win against you loons. My gosh he is feeding the needy, instead of hoarding money. You're complaining about that, you have TDS bad! I wish Biden would donate all his campaign funds to them.
"The needy?" They are all making at least four times what I am. Showing his appreciation for front line workers in the midst of a crisis is a GOOD thing, but they're not "needy." That would be the homeless.
If the homeless were needy we would not have the largest number of obese homeless in the world.
Most of the CURRENT homeless have mental issues and should be dealt with in other ways. Throwing large amounts of money at everything isnt the best use of the taxpayers resources, but YOU are free to follow Dondal Trumps example wherever you see a need

can the left even praise this? If any of theirs are doing any good works, I would praise their efforts. But that's just me.

So where is the PPE for the people on the front lines and the ventilators that are so desperately needed? Why is his administration treating this as a matter for each state individually, and leaving the states to compete with each other, when he is supposed to be the leader of the executive branch of the federal government?

Federalism 101
This form of government was derived as a compromise of power between the states and the federal government. The goal of federalism is to preserve personal liberty by separating the powers of the government so that one government or group may not dominate all powers

I'm quite familiar with the concept of federalism. We are seeing presently that it doesn't work in critical situations. Who gives a shit about federalism when we need to unite in fighting off an invisible foe? The filthy vermin in the White House is and has been derelict in his duties and is grossly incompetent.

You are a WILLING "victim" of the hysteria I keep talking about

Yeah, because I don't live in a state of denial. I'm not on your fantasy island with you. I only listen to the experts, not people who lie and make things up as they go along, or overly emotional cult leaders. The real world will still be here when you get back from wherever it is you are.

Forum List

Back