Would someone explain this ?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The below web site is an "official" COVID-19 scoreboard.
Shows 1,197,405 cases worldwide.
Shows 64,606 deaths.
Shows 246,152 total recovered.
So my question is where are the 886,647 cases?
If you subtract the deaths and recovered from total cases where are the 886,647 cases? In hospitals.. yes ... in nursing homes...yes... but that seems to be a minority? Where are the rest? At home? Walking around?
Just curious...
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 7.35.11 PM.png

Shows 64,606 deaths.
If you subtract the deaths and recovered from total cases where are the 886,647 cases? In hospitals.. yes ... in nursing homes...yes... but that seems to be a minority? Where are the rest? At home? Walking around?
Just curious...
View attachment 319262
It’s people that tested positive and are under quarantine, at home

Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

Either in the hospital, recovering at home, or missing.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 1,201,443 Cases and 64,675 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Also... Governor Cuomo says he will need 40,000 ventilators. Why? If according to the world's experiences...are all the people that recovered, were they on ventilators? How many of the 886,647 unknown (i.e. not died, nor recovered..)need ventilators? In fact according to the experts...

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates 80 per cent of people with COVID-19 get better on their own, without needing to be treated in hospital.
So considering 20% do... need ventilators and we don't know anything about the 886,647 unknown... that means 177,329 ventilators possibly in use today?
And with New York having New York saw 630 more deaths overnight as the toll reaches 3,565 and a total of 113,704 positive coronavirus cases, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday.
20% of 110,139 cases is about 22,027 ventilators. So where does he think he'll need another 20,000?

Also... Governor Cuomo says he will need 40,000 ventilators. Why? If according to the world's experiences...are all the people that recovered, were they on ventilators? How many of the 886,647 unknown (i.e. not died, nor recovered..)need ventilators? In fact according to the experts...

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates 80 per cent of people with COVID-19 get better on their own, without needing to be treated in hospital.
So considering 20% do... need ventilators and we don't know anything about the 886,647 unknown... that means 177,329 ventilators possibly in use today?
And with New York having New York saw 630 more deaths overnight as the toll reaches 3,565 and a total of 113,704 positive coronavirus cases, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday.
20% of 110,139 cases is about 22,027 ventilators. So where does he think he'll need another 20,000?

Cuomo has (with Newark) about 1/6th of the cases globally.

He's in a shit storm of his own making.

Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

Either in the hospital, recovering at home, or missing.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 1,201,443 Cases and 64,675 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
SARS covid 19, I think.

Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

"So my question is where are the 886,647 cases?"

The majority will be in self-isolation, this because if we go on our own cases which I am part of our team that work to determine what is happening in our nation with ALL COVID-19 cases, the majority will have mild symptoms.

From our experience 98% have mild symptoms and/or in a mild condition.

Okay so to illustrate the breaking down of the total numbers, I use yesterday Saturday's total from our nation:

Total Cases 11.781 New Cases 257 Total Deaths 186 New Deaths 18 Total Recovered 2.507 Active Cases 9.088 Serious/Critical 245

Now from the above, the MOST important figures we look at every day are Active Cases and Serious/Critical, in both these contained within are the New Cases and the Serious/Critical figure is where EVERY new death has been coming from since we have been tracking COVID-19 since mid-February.

So within Active Cases and Serious/Critical we have these figures:

Active Cases 9.088 of those 9.088 Active Cases we have 8.843 in a Mild Condition this is 97% in the Mild Condition.

Active Cases 9.088 of those 9.088 Active Cases we have 245 in a Serious/Critical Condition this is 3% in the Serious/Critical Condition. As I comment since day one ALL New Deaths have come from this Serious/Critical Condition figure each day.

Now to answer your specific question and this again going on how we determine this IF you have COVID-19 in the Mild Condition and this is again I mention 97% of cases these peoples are not in hospital, they are told to self-isolate at home for approx 7 days they are told to ONLY request emergency medical attention ie. probable taken to a hospital ONLY if they develop one or more of the following symptoms:

Breathing problems, chest pains, initial mild symptoms getting WORSE after the 7 days self-isolation, including severe nausea and vomiting.

The ONLY group of peoples that we currently have in Intensive Care Units in our hospitals are those who are in Serious/Critical condition.

I hope this answers your question. If other nations are doing the same it should answer your question.

We do have other nations Serious/Critical now also that have been transported to us via special Charter Flights Under Quarantine, this is because we have a superior healthcare system and more available Intensive Care Unit beds available than they do and so we are taking in patients from Italy because Italy is literally low on ventilators now. We were more prepared than Italy, we took action before Italy, we have been in total lockdown for 4 weeks, we closed all our borders and banned flights, we were 2 weeks ahead of Italy doing all of this and we also have been mass testing, Italy was behind us on that for 1 week. Italy's Serious/Critical that we have taken into our Intensive Care Units of course they appear in Italy's Serious/Critical Cases and not ours.

Last edited:

I just posted the below in another thread as part of other comments and so I will repeat it in this thread.

The America situation VERY concerning now. New York especially VERY concerning now. Measures need to be taken ASAP with New York especially. New York is going to become Italy VERY soon IF measures are not taken ASAP and I mean SEVERE EXTREME measures.

New York ALONE now approaching on our estimate in approx 2 weeks from now the same amount of COVID-19 situation as Italy New York population 8 millions peoples Italy population 60 millions peoples. IMO the ENTIRE STATE of New York should be ISOLATED from the States that surround and ALL travel to and going away from New York should be STOPPED ASAP. You do not want them going into other States and spreading this thing more and more.

This below New York totals population of New York 8 millions peoples:

Total Cases 114.775 New Cases 11.299 Total Deaths 3.565 New Deaths 347 Active Cases 100.732

This below Italy totals population of Italy 60 millions peoples:

Total Cases 124.362 New Cases 4.086 Total Deaths 15.362 New Deaths 681 Active Cases 88.274

I just posted the below in another thread as part of other comments and so I will repeat it in this thread.

The America situation VERY concerning now. New York especially VERY concerning now. Measures need to be taken ASAP with New York especially. New York is going to become Italy VERY soon IF measures are not taken ASAP and I mean SEVERE EXTREME measures.

New York ALONE now approaching on our estimate in approx 2 weeks from now the same amount of COVID-19 situation as Italy New York population 8 millions peoples Italy population 60 millions peoples. IMO the ENTIRE STATE of New York should be ISOLATED from the States that surround and ALL travel to and going away from New York should be STOPPED ASAP. You do not want them going into other States and spreading this thing more and more.

Total Cases 114.775 New Cases 11.299 Total Deaths 3.565 New Deaths 347 Active Cases 100.732

Total Cases 124.362 New Cases 4.086 Total Deaths 15.362 New Deaths 681 Active Cases 88.274

You didn't answer the question? Where are the 886,647 people that have not died nor recovered? The same holds true in the USA.
Total cases 308,850.... dead 8,407... recovered 14,652... where are the other 285,791 Americans? In the hospitals, homes, nursing homes? Where?

You didn't answer the question? Where are the 886,647 people that have not died nor recovered? The same holds true in the USA.
Total cases 308,850.... dead 8,407... recovered 14,652... where are the other 285,791 Americans? In the hospitals, homes, nursing homes? Where?

Okay that I cannot answer because I cannot see the internal breakdown of the figures for those 285.791 Americans.

Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

The majority will be in self-isolation, this because if we go on our own cases which I am part of our team that work to determine what is happening in our nation with ALL COVID-19 cases, the majority will have mild symptoms.

Okay so to illustrate the breaking down of the total numbers, I use yesterday Saturday's total from our nation:

Total Cases 11.781 New Cases 257 Total Deaths 186 New Deaths 18 Total Recovered 2.507 Active Cases 9.088 Serious/Critical 245

Now from the above, the MOST important figures we look at every day are Active Cases and Serious/Critical, in both these contained within are the New Cases and the Serious/Critical figure is where EVERY new death has been coming from since we have been tracking COVID-19 since mid-February.

Active Cases 9.088 of those 9.088 Active Cases we have 8.843 in a Mild Condition this is 97% in the Mild Condition.

Active Cases 9.088 of those 9.088 Active Cases we have 245 in a Serious/Critical Condition this is 3% in the Serious/Critical Condition. As I comment since day one ALL New Deaths have come from this Serious/Critical Condition figure each day.

Now to answer your specific question and this again going on how we determine this IF you have COVID-19 in the Mild Condition and this is again I mention 97% of cases these peoples are not in hospital, they are told to self-isolate at home for approx 7 days they are told to ONLY request emergency medical attention ie. probable taken to a hospital ONLY if they develop one or more of the following symptoms:

Breathing problems, chest pains, initial mild symptoms getting WORSE after the 7 days self-isolation, including severe nausea and vomiting.

The ONLY group of peoples that we currently have in Intensive Care Units in our hospitals are those who are in Serious/Critical condition.

I hope this answers your question. If other nations are doing the same it should answer your question.

We do have other nations Serious/Critical now also that have been transported to us via special Charter Flights Under Quarantine, this is because we have a superior healthcare system and more available Intensive Care Unit beds available than they do and so we are taking in patients from Italy because Italy is literally low on ventilators now. We were more prepared than Italy, we took action before Italy, we have been in total lockdown for 4 weeks, we closed all our borders and banned flights, we were 2 weeks ahead of Italy doing all of this and we also have been mass testing, Italy was behind us on that for 1 week. Italy's Serious/Critical that we have taken into our Intensive Care Units of course they appear in Italy's Serious/Critical Cases and not ours.

Thanks. So your experience is a survival rate of 98.4% of your cases survive.

Great question.

I don't know that we know the answer.

I am guessing that many are sent home and told to isolate (and who would check that ?).

Okay that I cannot answer because I cannot see the internal breakdown of the figures for those 285.791 Americans.
I agree and we've NOT had that FACT brought to us by the BIASED MSM!
Now a person who it appears is a nurse working on the COVID-19 front has answered the question from their perspective....i.e. 98% of their experiences either have mild cases, no hospitalization and a very small
percentage of "critical" which again the ventilator issue is NOT broken down there.

Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

The real numbers are higher. Much more people died and much more are infected.

And the infected people are hopefully in quarantine and not infecting others. 80% of the people have not heavy problems. 17% have heavy problems, 6% critical problems ( - this numbers are from Germany). This people need doctors and/or hospitals.

Last edited:
Shows 64,606 deaths.
Just curious...
View attachment 319262

Thanks. So your experience is a survival rate of 98.4% of your cases survive.

So far as of now yes, we have also the begin of flattening the curve. To illustrate I provide the below graphs. We think we Peaked on March 26 and notice from March 26 we have been getting lower New Cases each day you can see the line getting lower each day:

1586058990245.png

The below graph again show March 26 as the Peak, you then see that New Cases going down and New Recoveries going up:

1586059104476.png

The below graph again show March 26 as the Peak, you then see the Death Rate going down and the Recovery Rate going up:

1586059233674.png

We have so far achieve these above situations by doing this:

MASSIVE lockdown, extreme social restrictions, MASSIVE COVID-19 testing, when find cases TOTAL ISOLATION of them including ANY Cluster Cases we find all combined this has so far contained COVID-19 in the nation and also we have a very superior healthcare system and a massive amount of available beds and medical facilities etc as opposed to Italy and I mention Italy because they are in a NIGHTMARE that is out of control and we share a direct border with Italy and yet we take immediate measures of closing the border, banning flights and banning basically everything else.

Okay now I have to begin work for today, going to be swamped again it looks like.

most of them are in thier homes right now.Only the more severe cases are being admitted.

most of them are in thier homes right now.Only the more severe cases are being admitted.

What is your source for that information? Your statement is supposition. I would like some facts.

I've not heard ANYTHING regarding the 285,791 Americans that are of the 308,850 cases... I read the 8,407 deaths. 14,652 recovered ...but where are the statistics regarding
how many of the 285,791 are in the hospital, at home, or what? No links, no comments.

Forum List

Back