Trump Campaign Feeding Hospital Staff

Okay, here goes:
Too bad he didn't pay for it with his own money, instead of taking it from campaign money from supporters who thought he would be using it to get re-elected. He just can't seem to figure out what he's supposed to do with that campaign money, can he? Trump's really generous at times. Needs to use his own money.

Was that politically bitchy enough?

They aren't getting fed Navy bean soup and cornbread. What is that mess Trump is feeding them judging by the picture? Navy bean soup and cornbread is a depression food and served in the Senate Cafeteria and the FBI Cafeteria.

Last edited:
Okay, here goes:
Too bad he didn't pay for it with his own money, instead of taking it from campaign money from supporters who thought he would be using it to get re-elected. He just can't seem to figure out what he's supposed to do with that campaign money, can he? Trump's really generous at times. Needs to use his own money.

Yep, the liberal lunatics really ARE dreadful.....

They aren't getting fed Navy bean soup and cornbread. What is that mess Trump is feeding them judged by the picture?
That is a really bad graphic. It took awhile, but it's spaghetti and meatballs, although it looks more like those little chinese ravioli--can't remember what they're called--on a bed of string.

can the left even praise this? If any of theirs are doing any good works, I would praise their efforts. But that's just me.

Whelp, if this is really from the Trump campaign...great. He has people in his campaign who can show more empathy that he ever could.
Might be the only smidge of hope he has in getting re-elected. Because he couldn't relay empathy if his life depended on it.

But ugh...why does everybody on the right hand side of the aisle keep posting these hacks with microphones and blogs?
Are you this weak minded that you crawl the Internet to find the lowest common denominator that agrees with you?

Okay, here goes:

He doesn't need that much money to win against you loons. My gosh he is feeding the needy, instead of hoarding money. You're complaining about that, you have TDS bad! I wish Biden would donate all his campaign funds to them.

can the left even praise this? If any of theirs are doing any good works, I would praise their efforts. But that's just me.

Whelp, if this is really from the Trump campaign...great. He has people in his campaign who can show more empathy that he ever could.
Might be the only smidge of hope he has in getting re-elected. Because he couldn't relay empathy if his life depended on it.

But ugh...why does everybody on the right hand side of the aisle keep posting these hacks with microphones and blogs?
Are you this weak minded that you crawl the Internet to find the lowest common denominator that agrees with you?

Trump has helped those in need all of his life, you need to quit watching CNN.

Again, please refer to post #9 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!

Trump has helped those in need all of his life, you need to quit watching CNN.

Trump has helped himself all of his life...and screwed his contractors, hired help, and his wives...LOL.
You need to quit sniffing the Trump glue and get some fresh air.

Again, please refer to post #9 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!

Yeah, you really need to come at me with something other than alt-right bullshit.
Make a cogent argument. If you can. :)

Okay, here goes:

He doesn't need that much money to win against you loons. My gosh he is feeding the needy, instead of hoarding money. You're complaining about that, you have TDS bad! I wish Biden would donate all his campaign funds to them.
Honestly, I've heard of Trump's generosity before, and this was a super thoughtful idea. It just struck me as strange that he is using campaign funds.

Forum List

Back