Trump calls the media what it is...CROOKED

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Callling the media what it is and has been for the last four election cycles. They promoted the anti American, anti capitalist, divisive, totally inexperienced and unqualified Obama to the presidency, despite his background and ties to people like Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers. The first step in fixing what's wrong in this country is to call out the corrupt, lying media which has become the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

Trump: I’m running against media, not Clinton

Callling the media what it is and has been for the last four election cycles. They promoted the anti American, anti capitalist, divisive, totally inexperienced and unqualified Obama to the presidency, despite his background and ties to people like Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers. The first step in fixing what's wrong in this country is to call out the corrupt, lying media which has become the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

A shanda fur die goyim

A shanda fur die goyim
Loosely translated : making an ass of yourself in public.

Of course he's running against the media. They believe they are the kingmakers.
Fact is they are, as to running again "the media" it's propaganda.
Without"the media" ( there is no real difference between the msm and the so called non mainstream media)
Dump would be just another asshole.

trump_flicker_face_yess.jpg

Why is Trump already making excuses? He hasn't lost yet so why is he blaming a media we all know is biased and have known for decades?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Why is Trump already making excuses? He hasn't lost yet so why is he blaming a media we all know is biased and have known for decades?

if that's true why do you still use it?
Lol we don't only people like you do. Low info voters use the msm. Hell after this election can't even trust the new media .

And Trump is 100% correct again. The news media is so blatant anti Trump and pro hiliary it is embarrassing. .
It is time that the mainstream news media learn that they are not the only game in town anymore and they are losing their significance.

A shanda fur die goyim

Gai kukken afen yam.

And Trump is 100% correct again. The news media is so blatant anti Trump and pro hiliary it is embarrassing. .
It is time that the mainstream news media learn that they are not the only game in town anymore and they are losing their significance.
And then? The new media showed it was just as bad this primary with pushing trump. So what choice is there again ?

You'll show them! I'll bet that you will not trade unused airline miles for a year of Time magazine ever again!

Thank you Roudy. As I look at all that is going down I am reminded of how Moses sends young men into the wilderness to each raise up a 'stork' of their own to take back the city (Jerusalem) from the serpents that had gotten control over it and the people in it.

Good snakes can eat bad viper snakes;

Forum List

Back