Former Trump supporters confess why they bailed

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
It's easy to see why some of his supporters are bailing. He's narcissistic, egotistical, immature, prone to insulting verbal outbursts, has a hair-trigger reaction to things he encounters, would gut our nation environmentally and attack the elderlies finances.
Then.....there's his opponent. A sleazy lying lawyer openly planning on bringing in hundreds of thousands of individuals who would want to have this nation become an Islamic theocracy and who have a significantly higher birthrate than westerners. A candidate whose foundation has accepted millions of dollars from nations such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE, yet claims to be a champion for women. Add in that she will be doing what she can to take weapons away from law-abiding citizens and you have another crappy candidate.
Our only options if we don't like either candidate is to vote for a member of an independent party or toss in a write-in candidate. They won't win, but then you can't blame yourself for picking either of the two pieces of crap. I'll either write in my dead dog's name or the Netherland's candidate, Geert Wilders. That way, when either Trump or Clinton are elected, I can say, that crap wasn't my pick.

Forum List

Back