Trump calls Obama 'a very good man' after historic White House meeting

This needs to stop. Trump is a piece of shit that will not be recognized as anything but the criminal he is. He will be ignored.

Let us hope some natural cause like pneumonia or old age has him go speak with someone he's never met or thought of. Jesus. Jesus, who will immediatley say "how'd YOU get in here?"
Trump is not a piece of shit he is your new President and he is a lot better then Obama and Hillary included

oh gee------I am going to agree with you only in reference
to hellcat. ------Obama ain't all that bad-----just a bit
pixilated
He will leave a very bad taste in the mouth of his two failed mandates

Three days after mocking Trump as not fit to control the codes needed to launch nuclear weapons, Obama told his successor that he wanted him to succeed and would do everything he could to ensure a smooth transition.
Trump, who spent years pursuing Obama over false claims he is not a natural-born American and accused him of being the founder of ISIS on the campaign trail, called Obama a "very good man" and said he would seek his counsel in future.
The extraordinary meeting was a reflection of the swift and sudden change in the political mood between the frenzied last days of an election campaign and the reality of government and the transition of power between to administrations that follows.
"My No. 1 priority in the next two months is to try to facilitate a transition that ensures our President-elect is successful," Obama.said.
Obama told Trump: "If you succeed, the country succeeds," as the two men sat in high-backed chairs in front of the fireplace in the Oval Office.
Trump thanked Obama for the meeting which he said had originally been scheduled for 10 minutes and went on for 90.
"Mr President, it was a great honor being with you and I look forward to being with you many, many more times," Trump said, adding that he and Obama had spoken about some wonderful and difficult things and "some high-flying assets.
<snip>
The President-elect also said he would seek "counsel" from Obama.
As the pool of reporters were led out, Trump told them several times that Obama was "a very good man."
Trump calls Obama 'a very good man' after historic White House meeting - CNNPolitics.com
=================================================
When Trump talked to his supporters after he was congratulated by Clinton and Obama, he commented on the facts he wanted to bring the country together. Both Clinton and Obama urged unity and to move on and support Trump.
It was good see Trump, Clinton and Obama acting like adults with a "country first" message. I'm sure all of this will drive haters on both sides, crazy.
It's time to stop the hate and for us to be country first people in order for this country to succeed.

I have to give Obama credit, he does appear to be trying to bring the nation together.

To do what support a Piece Of Shit like trump? Cons you have no idea, this POS will be rejected daily until he is gone. It isn't an 'after election' harranging, he is a fascist and dangerous to the country. We understand the ignorants in the sticks do not know history and don't understand which is why they voted for this loser. It doesn't matter what Obama or any other Democrat says, trump is a fascist and will be opposed until he is gone.

Three days after mocking Trump as not fit to control the codes needed to launch nuclear weapons, Obama told his successor that he wanted him to succeed and would do everything he could to ensure a smooth transition.
Trump, who spent years pursuing Obama over false claims he is not a natural-born American and accused him of being the founder of ISIS on the campaign trail, called Obama a "very good man" and said he would seek his counsel in future.
The extraordinary meeting was a reflection of the swift and sudden change in the political mood between the frenzied last days of an election campaign and the reality of government and the transition of power between to administrations that follows.
"My No. 1 priority in the next two months is to try to facilitate a transition that ensures our President-elect is successful," Obama.said.
Obama told Trump: "If you succeed, the country succeeds," as the two men sat in high-backed chairs in front of the fireplace in the Oval Office.
Trump thanked Obama for the meeting which he said had originally been scheduled for 10 minutes and went on for 90.
"Mr President, it was a great honor being with you and I look forward to being with you many, many more times," Trump said, adding that he and Obama had spoken about some wonderful and difficult things and "some high-flying assets.
<snip>
As the pool of reporters were led out, Trump told them several times that Obama was "a very good man."
Trump calls Obama 'a very good man' after historic White House meeting - CNNPolitics.com
When Trump talked to his supporters after he was congratulated by Clinton and Obama, he commented on the facts he wanted to bring the country together. Both Clinton and Obama urged unity and to move on and support Trump.
It was good see Trump, Clinton and Obama acting like adults with a "country first" message. I'm sure all of this will drive haters on both sides, crazy.
It's time to stop the hate and for us to be country first people in order for this country to succeed.

I have to give Obama credit, he does appear to be trying to bring the nation together.

To do what support a Piece Of Shit like trump? Cons you have no idea, this POS will be rejected daily until he is gone. It isn't an 'after election' harranging, he is a fascist and dangerous to the country. We understand the ignorants in the sticks do not know history and don't understand which is why they voted for this loser. It doesn't matter what Obama or any other Democrat says, trump is a fascist and will be opposed until he is gone.

I remember someone saying the same about Obama,

and yet here is, finishing his second term

<snip>
In 2008, the Clintons ran a viscous, racist campaign against Obama and both Barack and Michelle loathed both the Clintons, but Obama understood he would not be able to govern effectively unless he included Clinton in his government in order to heal the Party, so despite his low opinion of Clinton, he made her his Secretary of State, at least in name.

Similarly, Trump understands that despite the viscous totally unprincipled campaign Clinton and Obama ran against him, he must put his personal feelings aside and seek to heal the nation if he is to effectively move the nation forward to achieve the goals he has set. No one should be cynical about these gestures which are intended for the good of the nation.

[

Fringe losers like you will whine, just like you did under Bush. You have hearts filled with hate and heads filled with shit.

The nation will ignore you as the lunatic fringe that you are.

This needs to stop. Trump is a piece of shit that will not be recognized as anything but the criminal he is. He will be ignored.

Let us hope some natural cause like pneumonia or old age has him go speak with someone he's never met or thought of. Jesus. Jesus, who will immediatley say "how'd YOU get in here?"
------------------------------------------ you are funny , already its the Trump that is on the move to sh1tcan all of mrobamas so called legacy . Trump is just being polite , hell , Trump won against everything that you lefties and Obama himself threw at him . Trump know that it is Obama that is the loser and Obama also knows that he is the LOSER Issac .

There were small groups that opposed Bush Jr. and previous presidents, there always are. I always looked at Bush as a lovable idiot. You can't help but like him as a person. Even when he would something ridiculous like 'we're putting food on your family' or some other goofy thing, I thought he was more like Gomer Pyle than anything else.

Trump is different, he IS actually dangerous to the democracy. Scholars around the world have noted the same for the past year, as have many foreign leaders. This isn't 'well it's just another election'. It isn't. That POS is the head of a crime family, literally, and the dimbulbs have sat him in the White House. The protests will continue and he will never be accepted as legitimate.

Well, we can say one thing about Trump. He's a bigger man than you are

Yeah he is a big fat guy with tiny hands. Doesn't matter what he calls Obama now, That POS trump made his bed long ago and now he'll have to sleep in it.

I agree, Trump disgraced the oval office and will as long as he is there. H. Clinton and Pres. Obama took the high road, and Trump he is just acting a part.
Delusional.....fear.....lies......fear.....cowardice....lies....

My cat's a bigger man than that pos.

No.

Why?

Because you are wrong.

Why?

Simple, this country has suffered long enough with the division and need to unite and move forward...

Now you will counter that those like me stood in the way of President Obama, and I will counter with no again...

Now enjoy the bitter four years and know in 2020 if the Democratic Party fails to get it act together you will suffer with Trump another four long and miserable years for you and those like you!

^ Sorry, but the dims are too stupid to realize this. Look at who they were voting for....

------------------------------------------ you are funny , already its the Trump that is on the move to sh1tcan all of mrobamas so called legacy . Trump is just being polite , hell , Trump won against everything that you lefties and Obama himself threw at him . Trump know that it is Obama that is the loser and Obama also knows that he is the LOSER Issac .

Um Trump is a lefty. If lefty means living off of others, he has stiffed and sued smaller companies and quit paying taxes, lived off of others. Is that what a lefty is, or is a lefty a male whore and cheater, he is that as well.

Did you read "For the Libs" yet in Current Events?
You need a smile. Skip all the subsequent posts.

Right because you are the dispenser of what everyone else feels. And you get uncomfortable when other people are are motivated. You perceive all anger as bad which is fine, just don't project that out into the world.
Okay. Just trying to help. Anger? Fine by me. Wishing death? Not something I knew to be part of your usual repertoire.

Silly righties . Trump is just showing his liberal true colors . He did what he had too in order to win . He doesn't need the deplorables anymore !

Did you read "For the Libs" yet in Current Events?
You need a smile. Skip all the subsequent posts.

Right because you are the dispenser of what everyone else feels. And you get uncomfortable when other people are are motivated. You perceive all anger as bad which is fine, just don't project that out into the world.
Okay. Just trying to help. Anger? Fine by me. Wishing death? Not something I knew to be part of your usual repertoire.

It isn't, but I wish Putin would catch a cold and take a dirt nap as well. And at the top of the list is Kim Jong Un. Or are they also to be upheld as 'well they are just living people'. They aren't. They are something else. All the people you see protesting understand that this POS is something else.

<snip>

I see the far left drones are upset that Trump won..

So does that mean you will stop mocking Trump?

Yeah he is a big fat guy with tiny hands. Doesn't matter what he calls Obama now, That POS trump made his bed long ago and now he'll have to sleep in it.

He insinuated he had big hands and also that he was well endowed in the Rep debate. Unreal. Probably impotent.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back