Trump calls Obama 'a very good man' after historic White House meeting

Cons are really flailing their arms today. It's starting to sink in p.o.shit trump will be a third world fuckstick ignored by most of the American people. It's a tough thing for them to wake up thinking their sexual predator grandpa and his Mail Order Prostitute would now be accepted but instead they will be ignored and thrown out with the rest of the soiled diapers and cat box leavings.

Welcome back to reality cons.

They won, you won't give it up, and that's them. Got it

But that is the funniest part of it, cons here think they are saved forever and their pedophile grandpa will and his lepers will be around forever. They won't.

I expect Repblicons to try to do away with normal elections and institute more wide spread voter suppression with the help of piece of shit trump, but it's a tall order. Two years seems like a long time to cons but it isn't. I'm looking forward to them denying 20 million poor people healthcare and the never ending string of personal tragic stories on all the evening news channels of how people's lives have been destroyed because of it. Or the mothers of the children p.o.shit trump will send off to die somewhere for no reason so he can soothe his ego. Or all the women that will be denied women's healthcare by the systematic closure of women's health clinics.

Cons you see to the end of your nose. Your vision of history and of life is summed up in dimwit Palin's statement "I can see Russia from my house so I'm qualified to know about Russia". You have the intelligence of an 8 year old. And it is satisfying as hell seeing you derps cheer on your sexual predator trump as the KKK is preparing a parade to honor him.

Oh what a moment for you.

Boy, you've got to learn how to lose with more dignity.

Lose? What have I lost. I'm a middle-aged white male. P.O.Shit trump's main demographic. You drink too much kool-aid there Sparky. I will benefit more than any other group going forward whether I like this Piece Of Shit and his Mail Order Prostitute or not. Well, other than wealthy whites who P.O.Shit trump and Republican whitey Congress will shower with billions in tax cuts.

Personally I will benefit. The country though, and every other demographic, will suffer. Including you. Soooory but you got what you wanted.

Three days after mocking Trump as not fit to control the codes needed to launch nuclear weapons, Obama told his successor that he wanted him to succeed and would do everything he could to ensure a smooth transition.
Trump, who spent years pursuing Obama over false claims he is not a natural-born American and accused him of being the founder of ISIS on the campaign trail, called Obama a "very good man" and said he would seek his counsel in future.
The extraordinary meeting was a reflection of the swift and sudden change in the political mood between the frenzied last days of an election campaign and the reality of government and the transition of power between to administrations that follows.
"My No. 1 priority in the next two months is to try to facilitate a transition that ensures our President-elect is successful," Obama.said.
Obama told Trump: "If you succeed, the country succeeds," as the two men sat in high-backed chairs in front of the fireplace in the Oval Office.
Trump thanked Obama for the meeting which he said had originally been scheduled for 10 minutes and went on for 90.
"Mr President, it was a great honor being with you and I look forward to being with you many, many more times," Trump said, adding that he and Obama had spoken about some wonderful and difficult things and "some high-flying assets.
<snip>
The President-elect also said he would seek "counsel" from Obama.
As the pool of reporters were led out, Trump told them several times that Obama was "a very good man."
Trump calls Obama 'a very good man' after historic White House meeting - CNNPolitics.com
=================================================
When Trump talked to his supporters after he was congratulated by Clinton and Obama, he commented on the facts he wanted to bring the country together. Both Clinton and Obama urged unity and to move on and support Trump.
It was good see Trump, Clinton and Obama acting like adults with a "country first" message. I'm sure all of this will drive haters on both sides, crazy.
It's time to stop the hate and for us to be country first people in order for this country to succeed.

Obama is a very good man and easily the best President we've had since JFK. He will be sorely missed, especially after the racist and misogynist Trump destroys this country.
funny-jfk-vs-obama-moon-vs-restrooms-anti-jpg.95539

This needs to stop. Trump is a piece of shit that will not be recognized as anything but the criminal he is. He will be ignored.

Let us hope some natural cause like pneumonia or old age has him go speak with someone he's never met or thought of. Jesus. Jesus, who will immediatley say "how'd YOU get in here?"

And the first hater steps forward to prove the op.

Lose? What have I lost......

Your dignity, your self-respect, and your marbles apparently.

No but I have gained you as a powerful ally and friend. Blood brothers heading into adventure to fight the good fight against bigotry and racism. Like Abbot and Costello or Schwarzenegger and DeVito, peanut butter and jelly, door-knob and door-mat, nuclear and codes.

He said MOST of them were rapists, murderers, etc. You lie.

Hey butthurt, how about you back that up with link? :link: :link: :link:

Full text: Donald Trump announces a presidential bid

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems.
Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

I don't disagree. Mexicans best and brightest are not swimming the Rio only the ones that are a burden.

Where does he said MOST of them were rapist, murderers etc.

Cons are really flailing their arms today. It's starting to sink in p.o.shit trump will be a third world fuckstick ignored by most of the American people. It's a tough thing for them to wake up thinking their sexual predator grandpa and his Mail Order Prostitute would now be accepted but instead they will be ignored and thrown out with the rest of the soiled diapers and cat box leavings.

Welcome back to reality cons.

They won, you won't give it up, and that's them. Got it

But that is the funniest part of it, cons here think they are saved forever and their pedophile grandpa will and his lepers will be around forever. They won't.

I expect Repblicons to try to do away with normal elections and institute more wide spread voter suppression with the help of piece of shit trump, but it's a tall order. Two years seems like a long time to cons but it isn't. I'm looking forward to them denying 20 million poor people healthcare and the never ending string of personal tragic stories on all the evening news channels of how people's lives have been destroyed because of it. Or the mothers of the children p.o.shit trump will send off to die somewhere for no reason so he can soothe his ego. Or all the women that will be denied women's healthcare by the systematic closure of women's health clinics.

Cons you see to the end of your nose. Your vision of history and of life is summed up in dimwit Palin's statement "I can see Russia from my house so I'm qualified to know about Russia". You have the intelligence of an 8 year old. And it is satisfying as hell seeing you derps cheer on your sexual predator trump as the KKK is preparing a parade to honor him.

Oh what a moment for you.

Boy, you've got to learn how to lose with more dignity.

Leftist, dignity... nope, not gonna happen.

Forum List

Back