Trump Calls for Suspension of the US Constitution

Not good enough. People are dying over these Terrorists condoning their Fascist Leader. Now, their actions are murdering people. Do you support that?
I support a free exchange of ideas.

I support a free exchange of ideas.

Normally, so do I. But when that "Right" ends up causing or condoning the Mass Murder of innocents then it's right up there with yelling "Fire" in a crowded auditorium when there is no fire.

Normally, so do I. But when that "Right" ends up causing or condoning the Mass Murder of innocents then it's right up there with yelling "Fire" in a crowded auditorium when there is no fire.
There is carnage committed on both sides of the political spectrum. You can't pick and choose what folks you want to silence.

There is carnage committed on both sides of the political spectrum. You can't pick and choose what folks you want to silence.

Do you mean it's okay to yell "FIRE' in a crowded theater when there is no fire? When someone in Power keep hammering about how "MEAN' we are to him, there is always going to be some armed fruitcake with low intel that will see it as his patriotic duty to kill a lot of "Sinners". This should NOT be considered political but it's been made that way. It's about right and wrong and protecting each other from harm. And somewhere along the path, you and yours have forgotten this and play your political games which owns the last 4 or 5 mass shootings.

That is not what he said.

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

I am glad that Bob disagrees with Trump's call to terminate the rules in the Constitution.

Do you mean it's okay to yell "FIRE' in a crowded theater when there is no fire? When someone in Power keep hammering about how "MEAN' we are to him, there is always going to be some armed fruitcake with low intel that will see it as his patriotic duty to kill a lot of "Sinners". This should NOT be considered political but it's been made that way. It's about right and wrong and protecting each other from harm. And somewhere along the path, you and yours have forgotten this and play your political games which owns the last 4 or 5 mass shootings.
Don't be so afraid of others opinions. you need to grow a pair.

Then I suggest you do what you are claiming and make the owners information for contact available to us all. If you can't do that, get ready for this to not be resolved. I already stated what is going on because of the followers of the Orange Deity which I doubt you can deny. So publish the "Owners" contact information so we can do what you suggest.
I have no idea. You're way beyond my nonexistent paygrade.

Trump surrendered to the Taliban in February of 2020.

I can't believe you still don't know anything about the keystone XL or Nordstream2.

Your list is so ignorant it's embarrassing.

How so? Was it untrue that Biden shut down the Keystone XL?

Or the fact that those 13 American soldiers died on Biden's watch, and not a single American soldier was killed in Afghanistan for the last 18 months Trump was President?

The list is accurate, factual, and everything on it can be proven. In reality, the ignorant, petty, arrogant, and childish person is yourself.

You couldn't even attempt to disprove two items on the list, and slithered away, claiming it's "ignorant." :laughing0301:

How so? Was it untrue that Biden shut down the Keystone XL?

Or the fact that those 13 American soldiers died on Biden's watch, and not a single American soldier was killed in Afghanistan for the last 18 months Trump was President?

The list is accurate, factual, and everything on it can be proven. In reality, the ignorant, petty, arrogant, and childish person is yourself.

You couldn't even attempt to disprove two items on the list, and slithered away, claiming it's "ignorant." :laughing0301:

Keystone XL is strictly an export pipeline. There's no benefit to the US consumer or taxpayers. You should have known this in 2011.

Nordstream2 makes good business sense and has also been in the works since 2011. Trump wanted to force Europeans to pay more for US natural gas.

Trump pulled 12,000 troops out of Afghanistan and freed 5,000 from prison by September 2020. He didn't remove any weapons or equipment and he didn't leave enough soldiers behind to secure the 37 miles of highway between Kabul and Baghram AFB. Trump didn't negotiate anything when he gave it all to the Taliban in February 2020. He fancies he knows more than the generals. Cadet Bone Spurs likes posturing.

Keystone XL is strictly an export pipeline. There's no benefit to the US consumer or taxpayers. You should have known this in 2011.

Nordstream2 makes good business sense and has also been in the works since 2011. Trump wanted to force Europeans to pay more for US natural gas.

Trump pulled 12,000 troops out of Afghanistan and freed 5,000 from prison by September 2020. He didn't remove any weapons or equipment and he didn't leave enough soldiers behind to secure the 37 miles of highway between Kabul and Baghram AFB. Trump didn't negotiate anything when he gave it all to the Taliban in February 2020. He fancies he knows more than the generals. Cadet Bone Spurs likes posturing.

So?

Did Biden shut down the Keystone XL pipeline, and were 13 American soldiers killed on his watch?

"Trump Calls for Suspension of the US Constitution"

Well, why the hell not. The current "administration" isn't using it.

Forum List

Back