Trump Calls for Suspension of the US Constitution

Taking in the whole statement, if fraud is found and it put the wrong person in office, we just have to sit there and take it for 4 years?

That or we can ignore the Constitution. Or Congress can impeach them.

To me the former is never the right call

That or we can ignore the Constitution. Or Congress can impeach them.

To me the former is never the right call

How would they impeach him if he didn't have anything to do with it? What if it was done by the local Dem election officials without his knowledge?

That's called a Constitutional crisis.

How would they impeach him if he didn't have anything to do with it? What if it was done by the local Dem election officials without his knowledge?

That's called a Constitutional crisis.

Then you let the people make them pay at the next election.

You post those that did it in jail for a very long time.

There is nothing in the Constitution that allows for anything else and I cannot support terminating the rules of the Constitution.

Then you let the people make them pay at the next election.

You post those that did it in jail for a very long time.

There is nothing in the Constitution that allows for anything else and I cannot support terminating the rules of the Constitution.

The other option is of course people being so angry it happened that several States decide to ignore the powers of the federal government.

This is how civil wars start.

Sorry, but if massive fraud was ever proven it would be a constitutional crisis we haven't seen since 1860.

Did you provide a valid example? No. :rolleyes-41:

You made a specious claim with no evidence to support it. 'Round heanh we call that there: BULLSHIT.
Your question invites mine.

Manhattan, State of NY, State of Georgia, Federal, IRS....just off the top of my head.

The other option is of course people being so angry it happened that several States decide to ignore the powers of the federal government.

This is how civil wars start.

Sorry, but if massive fraud was ever proven it would be a constitutional crisis we haven't seen since 1860.

Well right now they cannot even prove minor fraud except in a few cases so I feel pretty safe

Instead of worrying about them how about just prove one case of massive fraud in court, that would go a long way.

By trying to get records controlled by Dem hardliners in areas they run?

By trying to match votes to actual people, that you can't do because of secret ballots?

By trying to obtain records that have probably been already destroyed or corrupted?

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

Yes, that is what you all do. This is why nobody takes your claims seriously, all you do is come up with excuses as to why you cannot prove a damn thing.

You are literately the political equivalent of a flat earther.

Yes, that is what you all do. This is why nobody takes your claims seriously, all you do is come up with excuses as to why you cannot prove a damn thing.

You are literately the political equivalent of a flat earther.

This coming from someone who takes everything Trump says literally to his detriment but sides with people who try to explain away every Democratic power grabber and progressive SJW nut who says the quiet part out loud.

Things like backing the "Mostly Peaceful Protests" trope during summer 2020.

Or defending democratic election deniers like Abrams because somehow having a D after your name makes it different.

This coming from someone who takes everything Trump says literally to his detriment

I do hold Trump to task for the things he says. I know this is not something you agree with me doing, but oh well.

but sides with people who try to explain away every Democratic power grabber and progressive SJW nut who says the quiet part out loud.

I have no more use for them than I do you.

Or defending democratic election deniers like Abrams because somehow having a D after your name makes it different.

Very sure I have never defended Abrams, she is a multi time loser.

Forum List

Back