Trump Calls for Suspension of the US Constitution

We'll just wait until the Judicial goes after the supporters. Either you fix it or the Feds shut things down.
Oh please do report this vile forum where people dare argue politics to the FBI.

Nothing outside the Party comrade.

I am sure the tanks will come crush the USMB server and kill all the pigs who resist your glorious revolution.

Trump is just a desperate tiny little human that is shrinking in importance.
1670320573325.png

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. What a pretty picture you drew with your crayons!

Did mommy put it up on the fridge?

Now, you know we're going to have to tell mommy you've been playing with her computer again and that's a no-no.

You like the artist, eh? I think it's a pretty good characteristic drawing!

The left had to try really hard to contort things Trump said into a gaffe. Biden on the other hand, does it almost daily.

You're right. I guess it gives meaning to the small lives of the leftist vermin to have something to do that they can't be sent to jail for.

I'm sure the Cabbage In Chief fucks up in his sleep!

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

Taking in the whole statement, if fraud is found and it put the wrong person in office, we just have to sit there and take it for 4 years?

Forum List

Back