Trump Calls for Suspension of the US Constitution

White House pushed back on the hilarious demand of Trump to suspend the Constitution and install him as President. People, this what happens when you don't have enough TexMex.

View attachment 734468

You do realize that you inadvertantly admitted the former congress majority was illegitimate, in that the Majority was involved in trashing the constitution and democracy when it tried to overturn the 2016 election through a treasonous coup. Stann posted something similar but added congressional reps that agree should be removed which is inadvertantly saying all the Dems should be kicked out and inadvertantly made Trumps case for him. Congrats, you might be showing us a classic psychological deflection or projection depending on if you knew you were deflecting or were clueless in projecting.

By the way: the story line conclusion is not what was said nor it's meaning, which makes it fake news propaganda used to thwart democracy and the constitution.

You do realize that you inadvertantly admitted the former congress majority was illegitimate, in that the Majority was involved in trashing the constitution and democracy when it tried to overturn the 2016 election through a treasonous coup. Stann posted something similar but added congressional reps that agree should be removed which is inadvertantly saying all the Dems should be kicked out and inadvertantly made Trumps case for him. Congrats, you might be showing us a classic psychological deflection or projection depending on if you knew you were deflecting or were clueless in projecting.

By the way: the story line conclusion is not what was said nor it's meaning, which makes it fake news propaganda used to thwart democracy and the constitution.
When did they try to overturn the 2016 election? I don’t recall any slates of false electors, phone calls to election officials pressuring them to “find” more votes, or attacks on the Capitol in order to stop certification.

When did they try to overturn the 2016 election? I don’t recall any slates of false electors, phone calls to election officials pressuring them to “find” more votes, or attacks on the Capitol in order to stop certification.
They literally used a Russian operative (Kislyak) to spy on the administration and try and find ways to impeach the president while continuing their fake Russia hoax sham.
From day 1 they not just plotted the coup, they literally admitted it many times on TV.
Schumers comment about how the CIA operates was an admission too. They don't physically assassinate presidents any more, they use political hit jobs instead.

They literally used a Russian operative (Kislyak) to spy on the administration and try and find ways to impeach the president while continuing their fake Russia hoax sham.
From day 1 they not just plotted the coup, they literally admitted it many times on TV.
Schumers comment about how the CIA operates was an admission too. They don't physically assassinate presidents any more, they use political hit jobs instead.
Can’t find any facts supporting this if there was any credibility to it, Trump’sDoJ would have pounced.

Can’t find any facts supporting this if there was any credibility to it, Trump’sDoJ would have pounced.
So you are saying Google and such is censoring info or the fact that Obama sent Kislyak out of the country and archived the WH logs that showed he visited 24 times is lost by Obama hiding the evidence?
Or are you admitting you are to lazy or affiliated in your party to reseaech for yourself?
I'd like to remind you, Kislyak was called
"THE RUSSIANs" "The Russian Spy" IN the narrative, yet visited the Obama WH 24times and Obama instructed Sessions to meet With Kislyak only to get Sessions to recuse himself for the coup to have no AG guardrail. Also Obama set up the Flynn meeting thus used a Russian operative to set up the coups narrative.

So you are saying Google and such is censoring info or the fact that Obama sent Kislyak out of the country and archived the WH logs that showed he visited 24 times is lost by Obama hiding the evidence?
Or are you admitting you are to lazy or affiliated in your party to reseaech for yourself?
I'd like to remind you, Kislyak was called
"THE RUSSIANs" "The Russian Spy" IN the narrative, yet visited the Obama WH 24times and Obama instructed Sessions to meet With Kislyak only to get Sessions to recuse himself for the coup to have no AG guardrail. Also Obama set up the Flynn meeting thus used a Russian operative to set up the coups narrative.
I don’t belong to a party nor do I follow conspiracy theories.

Good grief.

Suspending a country's constitution is something that's normally done when a country is being torn apart by those committing treason or election theft.. Even Abraham Lincoln did that to a certain extent when the Southern states seceded. So Trump has a point.

I'm just sayin' here.
Very true. The country just needs a bit more push in that direction.

Even Federal judges don't
abide by the constitution.
These thugs are outraged because their opponent has the audacity to demand a non conformist remedy to a unique situation - THE THEFT OF OUR ELECTION. They can talk corrupt shit from now on but if they think they can steal one in the open and then ignore the blowback, they're dangerously stupid. wakey, wakey...

Suspending a country's constitution is something that's normally done when a country is being torn apart by those committing treason or election theft.. Even Abraham Lincoln did that to a certain extent when the Southern states seceded. So Trump has a point.

I'm just sayin' here.
They can expect all sorts of crazy once they go down the road of stealing elections. Feck 'em.

Anyway, suspending the Constitution is a unique thought problem - how does that work, Mr. Trump?
Until 2020, total election theft using sketchy mail-in ballots with no means to prove they are valid, was unthinkable. Unique, unprecedented challenges can only be remedied with unique, unprecedented remedies. Want to keep the Constitution sacrosanct? DON'T CHEAT ON ELECTIONS.

It is literally his post.

Intentionally and deceitfully taken out of context, and cast to attribute to him, a meaning that is clearly not what he meant.

This sort of blatant dishonesty belongs downstairs, merged into the collage made from all the other bullshit threads based on the same lie.

Of course, we all know to expect exactly this sort of dishonesty from you, as well as abusing your power to break the same rules that others are not allowed to break.

I don’t belong to a party nor do I follow conspiracy theories.

Good grief.

It's not a conspiracy theory, these are facts that even MSM noted, look them up. It was common news that Sessions was told by Obama to meet Kislyak. It was public record that Kislyak visited the WH 24 times. It's now archived along with a few seedy murderers he brought to the WH.
The conspiracy theory was the whole Russia gate scam, you are deflecting.

It's not a conspiracy theory, these are facts that even MSM noted, look them up. It was common news that Sessions was told by Obama to meet Kislyak. It was public record that Kislyak visited the WH 24 times. It's now archived along with a few seedy murderers he brought to the WH.
The conspiracy theory was the whole Russia gate scam, you are deflecting.

Out of Obamas own mouth he said he told Sessions to talk to Kislyak. Ask Sessions yourself, write him an email.
By the way Flynn and I think Sessions at the time were private citizens during Obama's illegal spying.

Then why do you support Pedo Pete, the CCP puppet?
When have I supported or put on any kind of pedestal, Joe Biden? I may defend against another lie and spin by the gatewaypundit etc against him....but you have never ever seen a thread from me supporting this n the sense of "I think he's special, or brilliant, or my Lord and Savior..."

to me, he was my Obiwan Kenobi, my only hope! My only chance to kick Trump out, was thru him! And to this very day, I am still thankful for that!

it took 4 years of praying on my proverbial knees for God to answer my prayers..... I didn't choose Biden to do that...a higher Power in the Heavens did! I just did my duty, and went along. :D

under any conditions, even in my inflation woes of survival now, Biden was the means to rid this Nation, from the totally unamerican, traitorous in my eyes, Trump...And I'd do it again, to save this Nation from the likes of Trump.

That's how strongly I feel about it! I won't change my mind on this....it just ain't gonna happen....call it TDS if it pleases you.... I've had it since his speech at the golden escalator.....

Forum List

Back