Trump Calls for Suspension of the US Constitution

So he voted in NY? And sorry, I cannot take insults seriously from those who want to destroy our Constitution. All I can do is laugh at you. :heehee:
If you want a good laugh, look in the mirror, you joke!

Know what's yuge? Your ass!

Last edited:
Quit fronting that you give a single fuck about the Constitution, Butch....We all know you don't.
I care very much about the Constitution....for 21 years I swore an oath to defend it and I did. I still do. Your fat god has flat out said he wants to trash it because he lost in 2020. You support that. For the fat Florida man, you are willing to throw away your American citizenship with both hands.

Trump has a strong personality and low testosterone cucks like you fear him.
1670169935820.png

You're of shit.
^YES
^YES
^Absolutely YES
Also YES
And YES again!

You got nothing but bullshit lies, punk! Y U lie like that, brah? :dunno:
1. No mention that Trump did anything to achieve this. FAIL.
2. "Trump says...". FAIL.
3. Veterans program was there before Trump, he simply continued it. FAIL.
4. Higher income people received bigger amounts back than middle class people (who there are more of so benefit the most, not save the most money. There's a distinction. Not a PASS, but also not a complete FAIL. Somewhere in the middle, leaning towards rich people, lol.
5. Biden has been in charge the last while while prices have been rising. And steel prices are up on their own (war in Ukraine...), so not sure it's a PASS for anyone.

Witless...

Read with more care...

Why should I even give that fucking garbage an ounce of credibility? The 2018 New York Times survey included the opinions of 170 members of the American Political Science Association’s Presidents and Executive Politics (APSA). Even as far back as 2017, the, APSA had become "barely distinguishable from the Democratic Party and its far-left wing." Its web page was running a constant stream of anti-Trump or anti-Republican news.

Why I'm Leaving the Political Science Association by Bruce Gilley | NAS

Give me a fuckin' break. You post this garbage on here and expect to be believed with any amount of credibility?

Not buying what you're selling, bro. Go sell this shit somewhere else, maybe on the democraticunderground discussion board or reddit.

:laughing0301:

This thread isn't about me. It's about the fat Florida man telling us very clearly that he wants to trash the Constitution.
He's a New Yorker, so you fail right there, dumbfuck. Now if you want a fat Florida man..I got a cousin..

The Abraham Accords, a secure southern border, energy independence, a booming economy with low inflation, low gas prices and development of the Covid vaccine.
The Abraham Accords, is that the one where Jared's bone-sawing bff gave him $2 billion?
Trump talked a big game about the border and a wall, but didn't deliver on that.
Energy independence, did Trump actually do anything to make that happen? I don't remember anything specific.
low inflation and all that stuff was there when he showed up. He appeased Putin and we got the war and all the increases...

Why should I even give that fucking garbage an ounce of credibility? The 2018 New York Times survey included the opinions of 170 members of the American Political Science Association’s Presidents and Executive Politics (APSA). Even as far back as 2017, the, APSA had become "barely distinguishable from the Democratic Party and its far-left wing." Its web page was running a constant stream of anti-Trump or anti-Republican news.

Why I'm Leaving the Political Science Association by Bruce Gilley | NAS

Give me a fuckin' break. You post this garbage on here and expect to be believed with any amount of credibility?

Not buying what you're selling, bro. Go sell this shit somewhere else, maybe on the democraticunderground discussion board or reddit.

:laughing0301:
That was the finding of the 2018 Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey, released Monday by professors Brandon Rottinghaus of the University of Houston and Justin S. Vaughn of Boise State University. The survey results, ranking American presidents from best to worst, were based on responses from 170 current and recent members of the Presidents and Executive Politics section of the American Political Science Association.

Trump comes in last in expert presidential rankings survey

You can stop making xit up about it now, Rube.

The Abraham Accords, is that the one where Jared's bone-sawing bff gave him $2 billion?
Trump talked a big game about the border and a wall, but didn't deliver on that.
Energy independence, did Trump actually do anything to make that happen? I don't remember anything specific.
low inflation and all that stuff was there when he showed up. He appeased Putin and we got the war and all the increases...
Your comments are total nonsense and it was Biden that emboldened Putin to invade Ukraine.

Trump is done. Enough people, including his cult, will finally tire of him by the time primary season really kicks off that he'll go down and make a huge spectacle of it the whole way to the bottom.

Trump is done. Enough people, including his cult, will finally tire of him by the time primary season really kicks off that he'll go down and make a huge spectacle of it the whole way to the bottom.
Thanks for your prediction, Nostradumbass.

Your comments are total nonsense and it was Biden that emboldened Putin to invade Ukraine.
I'm not saying that Biden didn't likely have a hand in letting that start, but Trump was bromancing Putin pretty heavily. Especially after Putin helped him win.

Last edited:
That was the finding of the 2018 Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey, released Monday by professors Brandon Rottinghaus of the University of Houston and Justin S. Vaughn of Boise State University. The survey results, ranking American presidents from best to worst, were based on responses from 170 current and recent members of the Presidents and Executive Politics section of the American Political Science Association.

Trump comes in last in expert presidential rankings survey

You can stop making xit up about it now, Rube.
Nobody gives a fuck, moonbat.

Forum List

Back