Trump Calls for Suspension of the US Constitution

I care very much about the Constitution....for 21 years I swore an oath to defend it and I did. I still do. Your fat god has flat out said he wants to trash it because he lost in 2020. You support that. For the fat Florida man, you are willing to throw away your American citizenship with both hands.
Okay Plywood Pete..we get it.. :rolleyes:

He won't be your nominee, Trumplestiltskin. You can bank on it.
Do I smell a wager?
wow-gif.gif

Dude's over 80, I better STFU. :terror:

Trump is done. Enough people, including his cult, will finally tire of him by the time primary season really kicks off that he'll go down and make a huge spectacle of it the whole way to the bottom.

While his rallies will continue to grow in size.

While his rallies will continue to grow in size.

Did his rallies get him reelected? Did Bernie's rallies make him the nominee?

Trump's cult is gradually turning away from him. The preference to have someone other than him is gaining ground. The RNC is not going to allow him to be their nominee again. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the rules in some states to ensure it.

I'm not saying that Biden didn't likely have a hand in letting that start, but Trump was bromancing Putin pretty heavily. Especially after Putin helped him win.
Putin didn't help Trump win in 2016 nor did Trump bromance him. This was a false story started by Hillary Clinton.

White House pushed back on the hilarious demand of Trump to suspend the Constitution and install him as President. People, this what happens when you don't have enough TexMex.

View attachment 734468

Love it. First, let's take him at his word. We all know he believes that airing out corruption right up front shields him from accountability. Just commit the corruption in broad daylight, get a pass. The cult will do all the work of defense.

Next, I love it when Trump forces the squealing Trumpanzees to defend the indefensible. So sit back and enjoy many good laughs at the Trumpers defending this.

Love it. First, let's take him at his word. We all know he believes that airing out corruption right up front shields him from accountability. Just commit the corruption in broad daylight, get a pass. The cult will do all the work of defense.

Next, I love it when Trump forces the squealing Trumpanzees to defend the indefensible. So sit back and enjoy many good laughs at the Trumpers defending this.
5th Ave Syndrome.

Forum List

Back