Trump calls for death penalty for drug dealers

Riiiiiiiight. Did I mention how a slew of Trump's buddies are rotting in jail while he's living large on a golf course? And he hasen't lifted a finger to help one of them?

What a guy!
The dems/left are practicing banana republic style abuse of power

Your side cant win elections on the issues

So for libs its the politics of personal destruction

The dems/left are practicing banana republic style abuse of power

Your side cant win elections on the issues

So for libs its the politics of personal destruction

The voters didn't want Trump.

"A mistake". Using drugs, and then knowingly and purposely getting into a vehicle and speeding down the wrong side of a freeway is not a mistake.

But I'd expect a leftist to take the criminal's side.

I was referring to someone nodding off and forget to feed their child

The voters didn't want Trump.

There is considerable doubt about that.

Which the Democrats have completely failed to address.

In fact, the entire J6 dog and pony show is a transparent attempt by the Democrats to deflect from their inability to address this issue

It would be a different situation if Biden won fair and square. But he didn't. There's not a snowball's chance in hell Biden got 81 million votes. Not even a smidgeon of a tiny sliver of a chance.

Well, there goes the stoner vote.

Trump calls for the death penalty for drug dealers in a somber campaign speech in Las Vegas​

"Donald Trump proposed in a somber speech in Las Vegas on Friday night that convicted drug dealers should be given the death penalty."

"Speaking at the podium with his hands clenched, the ex-president called the United States a “failing nation,” citing rising crime rates in major cities and a wave of migrants at the southern border."

“If you look at countries around the world… The only ones who don’t have a drug problem are those who implement the death penalty for drug dealers
Trump calls for the death penalty for drug dealers in a somber campaign speech in Las Vegas - S Chronicles
DEATH PENALTY:
Cartel Members caught in US
Mules
Smugglers
Foreign Drug Dealers

MURDER CHARGE:
Drug Dealers

Sorry. Nodding off while under the influence of drugs they chose to take while they were supposed to be taking care of a child.

You did not say anything about being under the influence of drugs while nodding.

"A mistake". Using drugs, and then knowingly and purposely getting into a vehicle and speeding down the wrong side of a freeway is not a mistake.

But I'd expect a leftist to take the criminal's side.

Wrong.
Drugs don't do that.
Alcohol can however.

From something completely unassociated incident we learn of a suitable means of dealing with drug peddlers. Sadly, in this instance there is no mention of anyhthing to do with drugs so discovery of what seems like a very effective means of preventing repeat drug-peddling offenses came at a terrible price.

Drug dealers are responsible for so many deaths and yet these mass murders do not get the same sentence as others who knowingly poison people and are on death row. I say this with relatives who were drug dealers and did hard times one had a 75-year sentence and died in his cell. Others got 5-10 years and it didn't change their attitude much. One of the last ones to die after 7 years in prison was confined at home with a gizmo strapped to his leg so he could be monitored for what turned out was the rest of his life. And he still had an attitude. Maybe having a death penalty fo dealers and using it will drive at least a good many out of the business.
Nothing I hate more than drug warriors. They are the ones who have mad it impossible to get narcotic pain relievers after you have had major dental work or for other medical reasons.

If people want to kill themselves with drugs, that's their business.

Forum List

Back