Trump calls for death penalty for drug dealers

Make it all legal and let nature take its course. It would be a good culling of the weak
Okay. I support that, but the evolution in action would need a little help.

Legalize everything. Purchasing, possessing, using, all legal. Any substance.

However:

If you use and put yourself in a position to harm others, and you do cause harm, within 90 days you're convicted, run through your appeals, and then executed. Driving under the influence and hit another vehicle? Executed. Nodding off and forget to feed your child? Executed.

Your thoughts?

Okay. I support that, but the evolution in action would need a little help.

Legalize everything. Purchasing, possessing, using, all legal. Any substance.

However:

If you use and put yourself in a position to harm others, and you do cause harm, within 90 days you're convicted, run through your appeals, and then executed. Driving under the influence and hit another vehicle? Executed. Nodding off and forget to feed your child? Executed.

Your thoughts?

Seems a tad extreme to execute people for a mistake.

But for a big government loving fool like yourself I am sure it seems normal

How about the death penalty for drug users? Why do they get off scott free?

Many drug users sell to finance their habit. So in that case, sure. Also increase the penalties for those caught in a face to face transaction with a drug dealer.

Don't see why Trump raving like a maniac calling for the execution of drug dealers is such a big deal. He's a moron, it will never happen, but of course the herd will all soon fall in line once they hear of his latest bullshit rant.

He also called for the execution of the central park 5. They were proven to be innocent. And of course Trump the jerkoff never admitted to another one of his FAILS.

None except for an Air Force vet/trump supporter
Riiiiiiiight. Did I mention how a slew of Trump's buddies are rotting in jail while he's living large on a golf course? And he hasen't lifted a finger to help one of them?

What a guy!

Well, there goes the stoner vote.

Trump calls for the death penalty for drug dealers in a somber campaign speech in Las Vegas​

"Donald Trump proposed in a somber speech in Las Vegas on Friday night that convicted drug dealers should be given the death penalty."

"Speaking at the podium with his hands clenched, the ex-president called the United States a “failing nation,” citing rising crime rates in major cities and a wave of migrants at the southern border."

“If you look at countries around the world… The only ones who don’t have a drug problem are those who implement the death penalty for drug dealers.”

Trump calls for the death penalty for drug dealers in a somber campaign speech in Las Vegas - S Chronicles
Childish Self-Indulgent Loser-Users Are the Real Threat

The problem is that the users are treated like victims. Poison the drug supply and get rid of them. Even let a dealer off if he agrees to pass out arsenic-laced drugs to his worthless scumbag clients.

Childish Self-Indulgent Loser-Users Are the Real Threat

The problem is that the users are treated like victims. Poison the drug supply and get rid of them. Even let a dealer off if he agrees to pass out arsenic-laced drugs to his worthless scumbag clients.
They're already lacing drugs with all kinds of stuff, jerkoff.

Try reading something other then Beetle Bailey, Speed.

Wow, Trump is turning into Duterte?

What's he going to do, kill all the pot dispensary owners?

He's said some weird stuff over the years, but this is pretty weird.

Watch him backpedal.

I didn't mean all drugs, just the dangerous ones....

I don't think this one's going to get him any votes.

The press interview with Duterte was spot on and funny. Duterte stated that he was interested in Human Lives, not Human Rights. Drugs ruin lives, not just the pushers and users, but the effects on family members and society in general due to crime. So he was interested in the Human Lives of the victims and not the Human Rights of the drug pushers and users. But the American reporter stood up and asked a question and Duterte soon slapped her down saying, "So America in the likes of Iraq missed targets with bombs and killed innocent adults and kids, and you think you can stand here ........", you get the picture, it soon shut the reporter up.

So anyone caught selling or using drugs, *bang* bullet to the head. The thing is, I believe Japan tried this many many moons ago, and they still ended up with a drug problem.

So with some, they would agree with Duterte, but on the other side of the coin, it doesn't eradicate the drugs. But it's one of those things, we know that regs and laws will never stop all incidents in whatever activity those laws and regs were for, but, it certainly reduced the problems.

Should society's use the death penalty, or does the planet like Europe be soft on certain criminals? It costs the tax payer money to keep them incarcerated.

Don't forget to head off to church tomorrow, "Christian".

I don't go to church, ya commie fuck.

Jesus might forgive you you bastards, but I have more faith in the fact that you commies won't sprout wings when dropped out of helicopters.

I don't go to church, ya commie fuck.

Jesus might forgive you you bastards, but I have more faith in the fact that you commies won't sprout wings when dropped out of helicopters.
And maybe someday by chance, you'll sprout a brain.

Seems a tad extreme to execute people for a mistake.

But for a big government loving fool like yourself I am sure it seems normal
"A mistake". Using drugs, and then knowingly and purposely getting into a vehicle and speeding down the wrong side of a freeway is not a mistake.

But I'd expect a leftist to take the criminal's side.

Forum List

Back