Trump called Iowa evangelicals ‘so-called Christians’ and ‘pieces of shit’, book says

I see trump as the most debased example of humanity. But then people vote for him. What does that make them ?
I see you as the most debased queer ever from Britstain. I mean, how can a man look at another man's ass and want to poke it.

throwup.gif

I see trump as the most debased example of humanity. But then people vote for him. What does that make them ?
In scripture to believers, God uses people no matter if they are not religious. Trump fits this. In politics, most Republican voters are not evangelicals. They even are open minded. The reality is you do not see them in the streets rioting like Progs. And when the extremists like so called nazis or klan do protest it is good for the Prog propagandists. Progs get great mileage out of anything not good. Since we can never get perfection, they can always use that agenda. The results are a nation now where Progs are eating their own because they are a party of distinct groups with their own selfish designs and many hate each other.

I will never vote for a wealthy person to lead because they cannot relate to average working people. So that doesn't leave much.

Are you trumptards saying its not possible ? Your cult devotion makes you look a bit stupid to adults.
Timmy‘s Taint starts a thread claiming something as fact……immediately has to backtrack to it may be possible.

Shitcan this thread ASAP. What a clown.

All of this srtems from the 2 corinthians debacle when he followed advice from the sinister Tony Perkins on what his fave bible verses are. As all students of the bible do.

The dozy Iowans incurred the wrath of trump by then backing the ridiculous Ted Cruz.

Hence the invective. Proper christians realise that God sent trump to save America.
Evangelicals have their own unique thought processes which normal folk had best leave alone.

Of course trump is correct in his assessment but this may not help him in a race where he is winning comfortably at the moment.
"Book SAYS"!

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

Forum List

Back