trump called aides at the Willard motel several times before the January 6th attack on the Capitol

1. what "coup" was that?

So, you pretend that the Russian Collusion attempted coup never happened and the fake "whistleblower" attempted coup never happened? :lmao: :rofl:

Clown

2. what election was "rigged"?

Evidence?

Smoke and mirrors is all that you Losers have left.

You lost... Bigly... :auiqs.jpg:

R.18991e34c874f0ee09990a49caadfcc2

Liz Stalin is definitely facing a tough battle in the primary.

View attachment 576726

It's why trump is suing the government to keep trump's records of the Jan 6th riots closed.
Once again liberals are making a mountain out of a molehill. Who cares what Trump said. Besides, he had a right to be pissed off, the election was stolen from him.

• Why is this significant? Trump’s remarks reveal a direct line from the White House and the command center at the Willard. The conversations also show Trump’s thoughts appear to be in line with the motivations of the pro-Trump mob that carried out the Capitol attack.
  • When did Trump make the calls? He phoned his lieutenants at the Willard sometime between the late evening on 5 January and the early hours of 6 January after becoming furious at Pence for refusing to do him a final favor.
  • Meanwhile, the House select committee investigating the Capitol attack has recommended the criminal prosecution of Jeffrey Clark.

Here is the coordination between trump and the cult attempt planners in Willard hotel. It was a deliberate attempt to subvert a Constitutionally required process. WHERE IS GARLAND!
So, the president of the United States shouldn't be talking to his aids while something like this is going on?

I'm doubting the veracity of this one. Too many conservatives and CLEAN public interests show as their main partners and donors to allow a Chinese lobby like that one in. Went to their site. Read the ABOUT -- can't find ANY REAL foreign donors, grants other than "diplomatic partners". And China wasn't there on that one.

I'm doubting the veracity of this one. Too many conservatives and CLEAN public interests show as their main partners and donors to allow a Chinese lobby like that one in. Went to their site. Read the ABOUT -- can't find ANY REAL foreign donors, grants other than "diplomatic partners". And China wasn't there on that one.

NOW -- you're cookin'.. That's totally believable because its lobbying pressure from China. Dont know that I wouldn't go on that trip just to SEE and experience the Propaganda tho. LOL...

It's different "infiltrating" a group that exists SOLELY for honoring former Congress people. Cant see how THAT group would risk reputation to TAKE MONEY or support from an arm of ChiCom intel.

NOW -- you're cookin'.. That's totally believable because its lobbying pressure from China. Dont know that I wouldn't go on that trip just to SEE and experience the Propaganda tho. LOL...

It's different "infiltrating" a group that exists SOLELY for honoring former Congress people. Cant see how THAT group would risk reputation to TAKE MONEY or support from an arm of ChiCom intel.
Raheem and Natalie don't miss the esoteric shit....NP is a treasure trove of news that nobody will report.

"COME ON BRAD, I NEED YOU TO FIND ME ELEVEN THOUSAND VOTES"!!!
His post-"presidency" has been exactly like his "presidency". Just a non-stop flood, like trying to catch raindrops in a hurricane.

This Georgia call is bad and blatant enough on its own, but only a tiny piece of a much larger story.

Let's hope the whole story can be told.

Lots of Republicans now view Cheney as a RINO. They want her challenged in next years primary election.
So? She's not backing down is she?

You Trumptards want Cheney to join the cult as another one of Trump's spineless lackeys & you'tr triggered because she's telling Trump, McCarthy & the rest of you to FUCK OFF.

Sooooo....... Fuck off & make it good. You're all traitors anyway.

Trump said it. And it's on a recording, dumb fuck.

Not really worth fighting over. Both of you are SOMEWHAT wrong. Those specific words were NEVER said. All the hot air that Trump dumped on them that day about "11000 votes" were arguments WHY there were MORE THAN than the 11,000 vote margin in question.

And given the cop-out capitulation by GA gov and Sec of State on LOWERING security and ACCURACY of the vote that WE NOW KNOW -- it's LIKELY that way more 11,000 mail-ins were processed WITHOUT THE NORMAL signature and envelope evaluations REQUIRED by the State Constitution.

That's why Georgia PATCHED their election law to prevent the Dems from ever lowering the STANDARDS for accuracy and security AS LOW AS THEY DID for that ONE election.

It was an "extra legal" election.. There's your "steal".,.

• Why is this significant? Trump’s remarks reveal a direct line from the White House and the command center at the Willard. The conversations also show Trump’s thoughts appear to be in line with the motivations of the pro-Trump mob that carried out the Capitol attack.
  • When did Trump make the calls? He phoned his lieutenants at the Willard sometime between the late evening on 5 January and the early hours of 6 January after becoming furious at Pence for refusing to do him a final favor.
  • Meanwhile, the House select committee investigating the Capitol attack has recommended the criminal prosecution of Jeffrey Clark.

Here is the coordination between trump and the cult attempt planners in Willard hotel. It was a deliberate attempt to subvert a Constitutionally required process. WHERE IS GARLAND!
Dre-e-e-e-eam...dream, dream, dream, of Tru-u-u-umpy.....dream, dream, dream....

Not really worth fighting over. Both of you are SOMEWHAT wrong. Those specific words were NEVER said. All the hot air that Trump dumped on them that day about "11000 votes" were arguments WHY there were MORE THAN than the 11,000 vote margin in question.

And given the cop-out capitulation by GA gov and Sec of State on LOWERING security and ACCURACY of the vote that WE NOW KNOW -- it's LIKELY that way more 11,000 mail-ins were processed WITHOUT THE NORMAL signature and envelope evaluations REQUIRED by the State Constitution.

That's why Georgia PATCHED their election law to prevent the Dems from ever lowering the STANDARDS for accuracy and security AS LOW AS THEY DID for that ONE election.

It was an "extra legal" election.. There's your "steal".,.
"Extra legal"? Just what does "extra legal" mean, or is it just some term you made up to justify the lie that your orange ape has been puking for the past year?

"Extra legal"? Just what does "extra legal" mean, or is it just some term you made up to justify the lie that your orange ape has been puking for the past year?

Its a thing.. Trust me. And it describes very well the LAST MINUTE slaughtering of the election laws that the Dems orchestrated to MAKE "ballot cheating" legal.

But truely was "extra-legal". Sorry, if you want me to dumb it down to "orange Apes puking" -- I CAN do that also..

extralegal
[ˌekstrəˈlēɡəl]

ADJECTIVE
extra-legal (adjective)
  1. (of an action or situation) beyond the authority of the law; not regulated by the law.
    "there were extralegal means through which to render the NAACP impotent"

Forum List

Back