Trump: Bloomberg Should be Allowed to Stand on a Box in Presidential Debate.

Now that's Funny....

I love a real person as President... A sense of Humor...

Actually that was one of the things we loved about him. He's a real regular guy, not somebody that parrots what speech writers and advisors tell him. That's the way you connect with your average ordinary Americans.

Rump Speaks at Fourth-Grade Level, Lowest of Last Fifteen Presidents

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” -- Isaac Asimov ,1980

"I love the poorly educated" -- Doornail Rump, 2016

Now that's Funny....

Actually that was one of the things we loved about him. He's a real regular guy, not somebody that parrots what speech writers and advisors tell him. That's the way you connect with your average ordinary Americans.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” -- Isaac Asimov ,1980

Well Pogo, a good President should be one that loves all Americans, not just the non-deplorable's and non-American foreign invaders. I understand that's in contrast to your leaders, who divide Americans into groups, then pick the ones they like and the ones they hate, and then promote policy that reflects that view of the country.

Now that's Funny....

Well Pogo, a good President should be one that loves all Americans, not just the non-deplorable's and non-American foreign invaders. I understand that's in contrast to your leaders, who divide Americans into groups, then pick the ones they like and the ones they hate, and then promote policy that reflects that view of the country.

In before the edit. :woohoo:

Bloomberg is old, white, male and the most unrelatable candidate running for the democrat nomination. Why any democrat thinks he would have a reasonable chance to win against TRUMP is baffling. Hillary out spent TRUMP, so Bloomberg being able to waste his own money really is meaningless, he's boring, arrogant and once again unrelatable, and will not be able to engage people to show up to vote. Bernie supporters might be able to swallow voting for Biden but there's no way they show up for Bloomberg.

You know how these rich anti-capitalists are. They constantly tell us how government should be taking money from people to support all kinds of people in need, yet don't take the first step themselves.

Blooming Idiot knows he doesn't stand a chance, but he's got the money to waste. I wonder how many kinds he could have put through college with the money he's spending on this failed campaign of his?

Democrats are fooling themselves if they think Bloomberg is going to be able to compete with TRUMP. When TRUMP ran for 2016 he got in early and worked hard 24/7 campaigning and giving interviews. What has Bloomberg done beyond a bunch of ads.

CNN was trying to dispute Bloomberg asking for a box, so now if he does use one (which really wouldn't have been an issue since a few others already have used them) it will be an issue. It will also be suspect if the next debate stage is set up in a way to hide Bloomberg using a box. I do wonder where Bloomberg will be placed on stage.

Bloomberg is old, white, male and the most unrelatable candidate running for the democrat nomination. Why any democrat thinks he would have a reasonable chance to win against TRUMP is baffling. Hillary out spent TRUMP, so Bloomberg being able to waste his own money really is meaningless, he's boring, arrogant and once again unrelatable, and will not be able to engage people to show up to vote. Bernie supporters might be able to swallow voting for Biden but there's no way they show up for Bloomberg.

You know how these rich anti-capitalists are. They constantly tell us how government should be taking money from people to support all kinds of people in need, yet don't take the first step themselves.

Blooming Idiot knows he doesn't stand a chance, but he's got the money to waste. I wonder how many kinds he could have put through college with the money he's spending on this failed campaign of his?

Democrats are fooling themselves if they think Bloomberg is going to be able to compete with TRUMP. When TRUMP ran for 2016 he got in early and worked hard 24/7 campaigning and giving interviews. What has Bloomberg done beyond a bunch of ads.

CNN was trying to dispute Bloomberg asking for a box, so now if he does use one (which really wouldn't have been an issue since a few others already have used them) it will be an issue. It will also be suspect if the next debate stage is set up in a way to hide Bloomberg using a box. I do wonder where Bloomberg will be placed on stage.

One thing for sure, he won't have to worry about doing that with Trump, because he will never appear on a stage with him. Besides that, the idea was not created by Trump, it was created by the Democrats. Trump is merely mocking what they already did in their primary.

Castro stands on box to look taller in Democratic debate

Come on, that's funny!

Trump, Bloomberg trade schoolyard taunts as spending war heats up

I apologize to the snowflakes among us. Doubtless they will take exception.
bloomberg-trump.jpg

0fCE0M3t

TRUMP WINS AGAIN…He’s still in their heads, most all the time.
CNN actually fact-checked if Mini-Mike Bloomberg really asked for a box to stand on for debates.

Come on, that's funny!

That’s really the best he has?

Rump should be allowed to stand on his statements. In a very wonderful place in Germany, with Revolutionary War pilots flying overhead, the sound of their primitive propellers giving everyone cancer, egged on by thousands and thousands on rooftops. With eggs.

Maybe that's why he paints himself orange. So the egg yolks will blend in.
Oh, shut up!
Well, Pogo IS a clown. Just ignore the fool.
He's an impostor anyways. The real Pogo the Clown was executed via lethal injection in 1994.

opuwcnskavj8r4lx3dud.jpg

Come on, that's funny!

Rump should be allowed to stand on his statements. In a very wonderful place in Germany, with Revolutionary War pilots flying overhead, the sound of their primitive propellers giving everyone cancer, egged on by thousands and thousands on rooftops. With eggs.

Oh, shut up!
He's an impostor anyways. The real Pogo the Clown was executed via lethal injection in 1994.

opuwcnskavj8r4lx3dud.jpg
OUR Pogo the Clown could possibly kill you with his stupidity.

Come on, that's funny!

The president is lying. He is a pathological liar who lies about everything: his fake hair, his obesity, and his spray-on tan," said Bloomberg spokeswoman Julie Wood.

Except he's not lying when he calls little Mikey a runt.... hmm?

Have any idea how tall James Madison was?

This Rump twat tweet is based on a Monty Python sketch called "Archaeology Today".

Probably about the same height as you. Hence your over compensation every day around here.

Nape. Madison was 5'4".

Think that made him unfit for office?

Mike, is that you?

Come on, that's funny!

Oh, shut up!

opuwcnskavj8r4lx3dud.jpg

Pogo is a philosophical possum, not a clown. I don't know where y'all dig this shit up.

Oh, shut up!

opuwcnskavj8r4lx3dud.jpg

Pogo is a philosophical possum, not a clown. I don't know where y'all dig this shit up.
Pogo (aka John Wayne Gacy), along with Barack Obama's father in law, was a Democratic Precinct Captain from Chicago.

His hobbies included raping and murdering teenage boys and burying them in his crawlspace where police eventually recovered 29 decaying bodies.

After being paroled after serving only 18 months of a 10 year sentence for sodomizing a 15 year old boy in 1969, he was convicted of murdering 33 people between 1972 and 1978 and executed in 1994.

Last edited:
maybe Robert De Niro will allow Bloomberg to borrow his shoes for the debates
iu

Oh, shut up!

opuwcnskavj8r4lx3dud.jpg

Pogo (aka John Wayne Gacy), along with Barack Obama's father in law, was a Democratic Precinct Captain from Chicago.

His hobbies included raping and murdering teenage boys and burying them in his crawlspace where police eventually recovered 29 decaying bodies.

After being paroled after serving only 18 months of a 10 year sentence for sodomizing a 15 year old boy in 1969, he was convicted of murdering 33 people between 1972 and 1978 and executed in 1994.

Never heard of that shit. You peruse some strange news sources.

Anybody don't know who Walt Kelly's Pogo is just ain't tuned in.

Loved the desperate leap at guilt by ass-ociation btw. Very athletic.
emoticon_10s.gif

Oh, shut up!

opuwcnskavj8r4lx3dud.jpg

Never heard of that shit. You peruse some strange news sources.

Anybody don't know who Walt Kelly's Pogo is just ain't tuned in.

Loved the desperate leap at guilt by ass-ociation btw. Very athletic.
emoticon_10s.gif
Pogo (comic strip) - Wikipedia

An age gone by. Kelly described Pogo as "the reasonable, patient, softhearted, naive, friendly person we all think we are" in a 1969 TV Guide interview

Forum List

Back