Should Vladimir Putin be allowed to run in the republican primary

Why not answer the question.

Who could keep Putin off the ballot.
What "due process" would be necessary?
Some rhetoric/debate advice : NEVER argue that someting is completely wrong and then show everybody you have no actual example in the whole world and have to use a contrafactual hypothetical.Easier to just put on a shirt that says "I am a clueless assshole"
You see how people mock Synthaholic for his addiction to this response. Learn from that.

This is brilliant, meaner gene. We have already seen some of it with Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks, who had his forms to run for President rejected by a state (Arkansas) because he is Constitutionally ineligible, as he was born in Türkiye. In that case, it was the Secretary of State. Just like in Maine.
why do you write Türkiye …. and not Turkey.?

I know he isn't constitutionally eligible. But who can legally make that call?

Does it have to go to the US Supreme Court first? Due process and all.
Or does Congress have to make the call?
You might be on to something! If Obama got away with it, why can’t Uncle Vlad?

Republicans have said, they would vote for Vladimir Putin to keep Biden out of office.
The question, should Vladimir Putin be allowed on the republican presidential primary ballot? And if not, who has to take his name off the state ballots? The secretary of state? The states top court? The US Supreme Court? Who has the authority to remove Putin from the ballot?
Who said? I say you lie.

Forum List

Back