Trump: Bloomberg Should be Allowed to Stand on a Box in Presidential Debate.

Now that's Funny....

I love a real person as President... A sense of Humor...

Trump is playing Doomy like a fiddle! He knows Doomberg cannot beat him and now he has egged him on to redouble his spending campaign to throw away a few extra billion dollars back into the US economy!
If Doomberg wins and steals the nomination from Bernie all hell is going to breaks loose... The Dim party is already imploding but that would blow it apart.

MB, Super neo-Con, disguised as a Liberal and the Liberal retards don’t even know it.

Now that's Funny....

I love a real person as President... A sense of Humor...

Trump is playing Doomy like a fiddle! He knows Doomberg cannot beat him and now he has egged him on to redouble his spending campaign to throw away a few extra billion dollars back into the US economy!
If Doomberg wins and steals the nomination from Bernie all hell is going to breaks loose... The Dim party is already imploding but that would blow it apart.

a Win-Win situation. Trump has masterfully set up an eventual collision of the Democratic Party. No matter who wins or loses nomination, Biden, Sanders, Warren, Bloomberg, Hillary, etc., it bodes something well for the Trump campaign and total inner strife, embarrassment and conflict for the Democrats.

upload_2020-2-2_15-48-11.png

Come on, that's funny!

Trump, Bloomberg trade schoolyard taunts as spending war heats up

I apologize to the snowflakes among us. Doubtless they will take exception.
That’s really the best he has?

Rump should be allowed to stand on his statements. In a very wonderful place in Germany, with Revolutionary War pilots flying overhead, the sound of their primitive propellers giving everyone cancer, egged on by thousands and thousands on rooftops. With eggs.

Maybe that's why he paints himself orange. So the egg yolks will blend in.

Come on, that's funny!

Rump should be allowed to stand on his statements. In a very wonderful place in Germany, with Revolutionary War pilots flying overhead, the sound of their primitive propellers giving everyone cancer, egged on by thousands and thousands on rooftops. With eggs.

And ANOTHER liberal lunatic chimes in. Hilarious!

Come on, that's funny!

Oh, shut up!

Come on, that's funny!

The president is lying. He is a pathological liar who lies about everything: his fake hair, his obesity, and his spray-on tan," said Bloomberg spokeswoman Julie Wood.
I never expected you to have much of a sense of humor. Political Correctness is indeed monolithic.

Come on, that's funny!

Oh, shut up!
Well, Pogo IS a clown. Just ignore the fool.

Come on, that's funny!

Oh, shut up!

What, you don't think that's orange blood from bleeding badly from a facelift?

Sad.

Forum List

Back