Should Vladimir Putin be allowed to run in the republican primary

Shit Pooty WAS NOT BORN IN THE UNITED STATES!!! Read the Constitution, it seems you do not know qualifications to be President.
What happens if Putin mails in all the appropriate forms to run for POTUS in the state of Tex-ASS. It's received by officials in the state. Which state official makes the call that Putin cannot be included on the ballot?

• Certainly not the person who opened the envelopes from Putin.
  • The head of the Tex-ASS Election Commission, or whatever the fuck they call it there?
  • Secretary of State Dan Patrick?
  • Attorney General Ken "****-Eye" Paxton?
  • Governor Greg Abbott? (Not a stand-up guy!)
  • Tex-ASS Supreme Court?

WHO?

I know the result, the question is what recipe to cook it?
By law, who can remove Putin from the ballot?
What "due process" is required before doing so?
I can't tell if they are being deliberately obtuse, or are just so brainwashed, so ignorant, and so unable to comprehend a simple question that they are truly lost causes - what Donald Rumsfeld famously called "dead-enders".

the republican party already has several candidates for their voters to choose from .. the dems however will not get that option ..
Worry about your own side. We're doing just fine.
4i6Ckte.gif

Republicans have said, they would vote for Vladimir Putin to keep Biden out of office.
The question, should Vladimir Putin be allowed on the republican presidential primary ballot? And if not, who has to take his name off the state ballots? The secretary of state? The states top court? The US Supreme Court? Who has the authority to remove Putin from the ballot?
I never heard any repub say that

Did you make it up by yourself or have help?

Why are you dodging the question?
Who is dodging what? Why do you suddenly need me to answer your question? Answer it yourself.

Who would be the entity that enforces the barring of Putin from the ballot?
A good question you should be asking of your government. Then when you find the person, ask them why they allowed a useless Kenyan negro and a Jamaican to both hold office as both POTUS and VP.

And do please get back to me when you get your answer of just who it is making the REAL decisions for this government.

Republicans have said, they would vote for Vladimir Putin to keep Biden out of office.

I haven't heard any Republicans say that...who said it?
I never heard any repub say that

Did you make it up by yourself or have help?
Here are just a few examples.

I rather vote for Putin over Biden

Maybe I will just write H.H. on the next ballot since they will sabotage Trump again

If we ran Putin against any Democrat I would vote for Putin.

Democrats are giving up on The Biden - Kumquat comedy hour and are throwing the entire machine behind Peter Puffer Buttplug.

If Putin ran against Biden, I'd vote for Putin.

Putin cares for Russia and the Russian people, which is why Jews hate him.

I wish we had a Putin.
I would vote for Putin, but unfortunately he's can't run for president. ... :rolleyes:
I'm not trolling or posting satire.
I'd vote for Putin to be our next president in a New York minute!! ... :thup:
I would vote for Putin over voting for Bush or Hillary.
Don't believe anything the media says. I'd vote for Putin over a filthy lying democrat or Rino.
I would vote for putin over

W
HomO
Traitor Joe
Willie brown's mistress
Everyone at fox except Hannity

Republicans view Putin more favorably than they do leading Democrats

More Republicans have negative view of Biden than of Putin, poll finds

Findings from Fox News poll point to deep domestic divisions as well as splits over Biden’s handling of Ukraine crisis

When are you going to learn?
4i6Ckte.gif
Why not? President Putin isn't our problem; it's Russia's problem.

The real question is, why do you support the destruction President Biden and his handlers are wreaking on our country?

Last edited:
Another dingbat thread?...
No .
That it is even raised tongue in cheek shows the appalling mess USeLess is in .
It may help more Normies begin to see the much wider picture and its implications , rather than only seeing an internal two party battle involving one apology of a human being ( Piss Pants ) and another flawed character with his own set of major problems .

I understand that individual states make the call, usually by the secretary of state if they're in charge of state elections.
That they're the one's who read the constitutional requirements, and they make the call whether the candidate qualifies or not under those requirements.
Of course the candidate can appeal that decision (due process) otherwise their call is final.

Then you have answered your own question. Under the 14th. Amendment P01135809 is NOT eligble because he engaged in Insurrection. Read the 14th. Amendment AND the qualifications to be president.

Forum List

Back