Trump blaming Jared Kushner for Mueller investigation

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump blaming Kushner for Mueller investigation

Maryland investigating Kushner Companies over apartments

Justice Is Catching Up To The Trump Family As Jared Kushner Is Under Investigation In Maryland

Wow, not good for Jared.

Not only is Trump mad at him, but he's under investigation. I don't believe that Trump wants Jared out of the picture so he could have Ivanka for himself. I'm pretty sure that's fake news.

But both Jared and Donald have twin histories of throwing people under the bus.

If Jared flees to another country, will Trump bring him back? For Gitmo?

Which one will throw the other one under the bus first?

It would be great if they investigated all jewish landlords starting around 1945! That would be hilarious. Professional sports teams would get new owners.

Fuck off with the Ivanka shit for crying out loud.

Wait. I guess you can't because your mind is as wretchedly dirty and disgusting as all your Hollywood pervert heroes.

:lmao:

Now to Jared. I hope that Trump is finally pissed at the asshole.

Jared was loyal to The Donald throughout the incredible campaign and amazing victory, but like the great Bannon, Jared needs to bow out and go back to slumlording or selling diamonds or whatever his skill is.

Jared was loyal to The Donald throughout the incredible campaign and amazing victory, but like the great Bannon, Jared needs to bow out and go back to slumlording or selling diamonds or whatever his skill is.

I lost faith in him completely when I realized his lawyer was Jamie Gorelick who is law partners with Mueller. That was a hands down "you've got to be fucking kidding me moment" to say the least.

:lol:

• Banned

I lost faith in him completely when I realized his lawyer was Jamie Gorelick who is law partners with Mueller. That was a hands down "you've got to be fucking kidding me moment" to say the least.

:lol:
Are you saying Mueller has no integrity?

Fuck off with the Ivanka shit for crying out loud.

Wait. I guess you can't because your mind is as wretchedly dirty and disgusting as all your Hollywood pervert heroes.

:lmao:

Now to Jared. I hope that Trump is finally pissed at the asshole.
I hope he is, too. Never have accepted him.

Forum List

Back