Papa Johns has announced they are cutting ads to the America-hating NFL

NFL will be fine... trumptards are like candles in the wind.

According to the article, Papa John's is pulling "many," but not all, of it's NFL ads. Also, it says that Papa John's stock is down 24% from last year. Considering the article also states that NFL viewership is only down 5%, it sounds like Papa John's has more issues than NFL ads. :dunno:

According to the article, Papa John's is pulling "many," but not all, of it's NFL ads. Also, it says that Papa John's stock is down 24% from last year. Considering the article also states that NFL viewership is only down 5%, it sounds like Papa John's has more issues than NFL ads. :dunno:
And this is a calculated publicity stunt to drive up stock. As demonstrated in this thread it will have an impact. How much is to be seen.

Papa John's has some huge pizza discount scheme tied into how football teams (hometeams?) score.

I've fuzzy on the details, but it could really be sensitive to the type of situation we have.

Though I agree that it is hard to credit it with all of the 24% drop.

And this is a calculated publicity stunt to drive up stock. As demonstrated in this thread it will have an impact. How much is to be seen.

I will order some papa john's tomorrow,

by the act of this being a stand AGAINST the anti-American kneelers, they have made eating pizza patriotic.

EXCELLENT.

They are playing to MY strengths now...

Who eats that junk? It kills more Americans than guns.

It's not the pizza that kills but rather those who eatt it

Last edited:
Who eats that junk? It kills more Americans than guns.

everyone eats that junk, and those that don't wish they did.

69ddf3f2-00de-4d10-9b5e-6f4de540debf

More like 20% NFL is killing itself.

This white whiny over rated bastard has a fuckin melt down when ACA came into play, a fuckin meltdown, like the fuckin world was coming to an end. He's nothing but a white greedy bastard who thinks nigga's should be seen and not heard...Hey Papa J, take your pizza and shove it.

Forum List

Back