Trump blames Democrats for deaths of migrant children

:desk:

Hey, I have an idea!

How about we start looking at the corrupt, inept "leaders" who make their countries so foul and shitty and horrible that their own people are desperate to escape them?

Oh, wait.

We can't do that. No partisan political advantage for either of our "major" parties there.

'''belief''' is stupid
how many stupid people believe this stupid shit:
Trump is racist
Trump should not be POTUS
etc

• Banned
Iraq
Hey, I have an idea!

How about we start looking at the corrupt, inept "leaders" who make their countries so foul and shitty and horrible that their own people are desperate to escape them?

Oh, wait.

We can't do that. No partisan political advantage for either of our "major" parties there.
situation
Off topic, but true. Do you support creating an Iraq situation Central America?

Iraq
Hey, I have an idea!

Oh, wait.

situation
Off topic, but true. Do you support creating an Iraq situation Central America?
No.

Trump......Democrats will not do what I tell them
So it is their fault I shut down Government

Hey, I have an idea!

Oh, wait.

Not our business. Keep your own nose clean. Stop illegal entry.

Hey, I have an idea!

Oh, wait.

How do you propose stopping illegal entry?

Lets now count how many stupid people belief this.

You must not belief it. What would it take for you to belief it? :auiqs.jpg:

A smoking gun, motive, means & opportunity.

All three are clearly the result of Trump's policy & the callous disregard of children removed from their parents.
Lol
The assholes don’t belong here, These diseased illegal aliens drag their kids all the way across Mexico to cross the border illegally.
And if they die from it that’s on them.... the fucking assholes

All three are clearly the result of Trump's policy & the callous disregard of children removed from their parents.
Lol
The assholes don’t belong here, These diseased illegal aliens drag their kids all the way across Mexico to cross the border illegally.

2 (this one on steroids)

Hey, I have an idea!

Oh, wait.

Hey, I have an idea!

Oh, wait.

Whatever it takes, like all do at home. Lots of ideas out there. Make it painful on American sympathizers. No benefits. End the 14th. No DL. Tent cities along the border prior to deportations. Bologna on white. Use military to stop national emergency.

Hey, I have an idea!

Oh, wait.

Realistically?

1. Enforcement of existing laws which heavily fine businesses hiring illegals.
2. A change in view point of Democrats on what illegal means and supporting the existing laws.
3. A wall.
4. Shoot them

Interestingly enough that order also ranked by decency and effectiveness.

Lol
Key word being “diseased”. A lot of them do come here with chronic illnesses that have never been treated. Liberals should not be surprised that they die during the trek.

Forum List

Back