Trump better win North Carolina if he wants to win this thing

Biden’s key to victory is just win Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin that Hillary lost by half a percent each.
He currently leads all three by five percent each

On top of that, he leads in Arizona, Iowa, NC, Florida and Georgia ......all states Trump won in 2016
hillary was leading in those states also lol
FYI SINCE JIMMY CARTER, NORTH CAROLINA HAS VOTED TWICE FOR A DEMOCRAT
ONCE WAS CARTER AND ONCE FOR OBAMA

Everyone is talking about Wisconsin and Michigan etc but North Carolina has 15 electoral votes, more than Wisconsin's 10 electoral votes. And only one less than Michigan.
I would give Trump a very slight edge in north carolina, but let me tell you... if he loses this state, he's toast. if on election day you see that Biden won NC, just turn off the TV and shut down your computer if you're a Trump supporter.
Everywhere you look you see a Trump sign or flag MAGA hats or veteran for Trump hats 98% certain unless dem cheat Trump has North Carolina.

That's only because you represent the SILENT majority, right?

Everyone is talking about Wisconsin and Michigan etc but North Carolina has 15 electoral votes, more than Wisconsin's 10 electoral votes. And only one less than Michigan.
I would give Trump a very slight edge in north carolina, but let me tell you... if he loses this state, he's toast. if on election day you see that Biden won NC, just turn off the TV and shut down your computer if you're a Trump supporter.

I don't see a scenario in which Wisconsin and Michigan go to Trump, but not North Carolina

Everywhere you look you see a Trump sign or flag MAGA hats or veteran for Trump hats 98% certain unless dem cheat Trump has North Carolina.

That's only because you represent the SILENT majority, right?
No, it's because I'm very observant. I need to know where the enemy lives

I don't see a scenario in which Wisconsin and Michigan go to Trump, but not North Carolina
Well Wisconsin has issues with the governor and they are fed up with leftists police policies

Forum List

Back