Trump bemoans lack of immigrants from majority-white countries to the US

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?
These darkies are everywhere. Rapists, murderers and in TV ads.

Prez Trump is right to highlight this threat to Whire America.
But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?
Trump's stupid slogan should be MAWA (Make America White Again). USA has been great since World War 2.
Migrants from 100+ countries come to America because it's already "great".
However, nationalistic Trump, like Putin, wants only those that look like them.

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?
These darkies are everywhere. Rapists, murderers and in TV ads.

Prez Trump is right to highlight this threat to Whire America.
But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?
Why leave a nice clean country where your language is spoken, you have good schools, have a good social safety net, and a peaceful society and come here? They have it better where they are.

Trump's stupid slogan should be MAWA (Make America White Again). USA has been great since World War 2.
Migrants from 100+ countries come to America because it's already "great".
However, nationalistic Trump, like Putin, wants only those that look like them.

Right now I do not understand why anyone from any indusltarlized nation would come to the US.

I wonder if the mods could consider setting up a racist area of the foeum ?
A place where blokes with micro cocks could meet and pick their arses in peace.
Then the rest of us could avoid them.
Sez the limey prick constantly starting threads on race.:cuckoo:

We were the envy of the world when our immigrants were white Europeans.
You can't say that it's racist ......

hahahajzkK.jpeg

Well, you know how they hate that nuance/complexity stuff.
Yep. Magaturds hate it because it ends up making them look incompetent. Then, when they look incompetent, they double down. They learned this behavior from their beloved orange bag O' shit. :rolleyes:

Toddlers make better decisions than most magaturds.

Forum List

Back