Trump bemoans lack of immigrants from majority-white countries to the US

Yep. Magaturds hate it because it ends up making them look incompetent. Then, when they look incompetent, they double down. They learned this behavior from their beloved orange bag O' shit. :rolleyes:

Toddlers make better decisions than most magaturds.
Y'know, here's the weird thing.

There was a time not long ago when I felt the Right had a reasonable complaint, that the Left regularly called them "dumb" just too often. But I swear, over the last 10 years or so, it's as if they're doing everything they can to live up to that insult. The shit they come up and believe can be absolutely, literally stupid. Then they elect people like MTG, Boebert and Trump to really drive it home. Come to think of it, I remember when Republican Bobby Jindal warned against acting like "the dumb party" back in 2012.

And worse, now they're piling this bizarre, goofy, ersatz arrogant "I know something you don't know" layer on to their fantasies, as if they're auditioning to be Dunning-Kruger Effect subjects.

What the fuck. I just don't get it.

Y'know, here's the weird thing.

There was a time not long ago when I felt the Right had a reasonable complaint, that the Left regularly called them "dumb" just too often. But I swear, over the last 10 years or so, it's as if they're doing everything they can to live up to that insult. The shit they come up and believe can be absolutely, literally stupid. Then they elect people like MTG, Boebert and Trump to really drive it home. Come to think of it, I remember when Republican Bobby Jindal warned against acting like "the dumb party" back in 2012.

And worse, now they're piling this bizarre, goofy, ersatz arrogant "I know something you don't know" layer on to their fantasies, as if they're auditioning to be Dunning-Kruger Effect subjects.

What the fuck. I just don't get it.
Agreed. The GOP is the dumb party. They've let themselves be turned into complete suckers because their favorite populist lost an election. As long as the populist, orange bag of shit tells his magaturds only he is correct and only he can do things, the party has no contingency to improve, right the ship, or win much of anything. Their pet 'strongman' is in charge, and that's good enough for magaturds.

So, it appears these magaturds worship narcissists. Narcissists won't admit fault nor accountability, so magaturds won't either. Can't do much with that, so fuck 'em. :dunno:

Notice how every fucking illegal that comes in, all have the same brown face and the same exact black hair. No diversity whatsoever.

We should come up with a new movie: 'Invasion Of The Cookie-Cutter People!'

Its racist to rather have first world people come to your country than third world, oddball. You should be ashamed!
Well I guess that would depend on whether or not you believe 1st worlders are superior and whether or not 1st worlders are also white.

He's not wrong.

We'll take white GB refugees from the Islamist shithole, that you pinko freaks have turned your island into.

Why would any white European move to the USA? You're the shithole country of the First World. Mass shootings every day. Covid still killing 50,000 people per year. Guns, hate, crime running amok. The country being over run with brown immigrants. Trump repeatedly says that America isn't a great country.

So why would any white person come to the USA? Give us 3 good reasons why we'd want to live in the USA.

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?
These darkies are everywhere. Rapists, murderers and in TV ads.

Prez Trump is right to highlight this threat to Whire America.
But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?

Your country is 94.2% white. What's the secret?

1712697807291.png

Righht! Tommy !

because we need more people in America like this... chanting death to America, while the speaker is saying the entire System of America needs to be erradicated. There is no place on earth for it!

Most people coming in from the countries Trump meantioned are likely going to be college educated and immediately become a +++ to America, when we are now primarily only letting in millions, with little to no education, and also many being gang members ... people desperately needing housing, and taking it away from existing citizens... it becomes a big Minus to America.

because we need more people in America like this... chanting death to America,
As opposed to the white wing assholes who hope for and push for death to America by threatening civil war and the destruction of our democracy. :rolleyes:

Notice how every fucking illegal that comes in, all have the same brown face and the same exact black hair. No diversity whatsoever.

We should come up with a new movie: 'Invasion Of The Cookie-Cutter People!'
That’s the bulk of humanity, dupe.
Newsflash. White, blue eyed people only evolved in Northern Europe at the tail end of the ice age.

How many first world countries are not white, genius? 2? :lol:
Well there’s half the equation. I guess the other half is your preference for them over others. One might think this means you see them as superior.

That is indeed racism whether you realize it or not.

‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’

It's racist to assume that nice countries are white countries. Tommy once again shows his true colors
Tommy didn’t assume anything. Trump cited examples of his acceptable nations, dupe.

they are such nice countries, why would they want to live in the US ?

Forum List

Back